• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the girl that axel takes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
http://img381.imageshack.us/full.php?image=novpvp00600020jz.jpg ok i dont think there is a topic on this and this maybe a dumb arse theory but.... that girl does not look like selphie... her is hair isn't brown it's more red if u look closly.... and in the 1st place y would axel take selphie or that one chick from twilight town??? cuz the red hair resembles kairi... just a though =/ (i just woke up) and if this is already posted... u have my blessing to close it

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It COULD be Kairi, just not in her sexy schoolgirl uniform, or just someone else we don't know.

^-^

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The trailer is pretty bad, though it may appear red in the bad quality trailer, it may appear more brunette on a higher quality one. so we don't really know the true hair color of her (It looks more brown then red to me). And more resembles BHK's friend. Same hair style and same clothes. And Kairi would seem taller to me.

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2647.htm

As for why Axel whould take BHK's friend, we don't know. We don't know a lot of things, like why DiZ wants to destroy the order. The only guess on I can take why is to make the BHK angry, they don't seem very friendly to one another.

Owaz

It is the girl we've seen with BHK and his other friends in so many of the Twilight Town screenshots. And that room Axel and her are in, is the exact same room where we've seen BHK and his friends hanging out.

It cannot be Selphie or Kairi, reasons:

1: They're both stuck in the Destiny Islands.
2: Selphie's hair is brown and curles upwards on the sides.
3: Kairi's hair is red, but there's no way she would be in Twilight Town.

Face it, that's the brown haired girl we've seen with BHK. :)

Last edited:

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Owaz said:
It is the girl we've seen with BHK and his other friends in so many of the Twilight Town screenshots. And that room Axel and her are in, is the exact same room where we've seen BHK and his friends hanging out.

It cannot be Selphie or Kairi, reasons:

1: They're both stuck in the Destiny Islands.
2: Selphie's hair is brown and curles upwards on the sides.
3: Kairi's hair is red, but there's no way she would be in Twilight Town.

Face it, that's the brown haired girl we've seen with BHK. :)
Good facts. Yeah that girl does looks like one of bhk friends.

Beyene

Its most likely Kiari cause we havent seen here in her new clothes just school clothes.

IT CANT BE BHK's Friend cause this person wears a BLACK BELT. and BHK Friend does NOT. Plus BHK's Friend has Pants and a Skirt.

Wtf man look the the 20 sec mark....That KIARI at Twlight Town...In the Back is Destiny Island.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Didn't anyone notice hwo you can see Selphies jump rope hanging at her waist?

Guess not, I think it's selphie...

Kel_Droma

yah, I agree with muffinman thats definately a jump rope but what does axel want with selphie? from what we know she doesnt have really any significance to KH but yet axel is abducting her.

diogo14

í don't think it's selphie because her hair isn't like this one the same goes to the BHK friend.... i really think it is Kairi!

Well who knows? maybe she just borrowed Selphie's rope and that's what she uses to fight...(it's a stupid idea but well... whatever) i don't know.... but i'm pretty sure it is Kairi... just look at the hair... it says it all

Last edited:

diogo14

TheMuffinMan said:
Kairi would be taller than that....

okay

but how can you be so sure.... she was never with axel or sora you only saw her with selphie and you can´t even compare the high of them... my guess goes to kairi but i will have my sure when the game comes out...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, I still think it's selphie, but you're right, we can't really decide as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back