• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The german KH3 Amazon page

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xXFALORXx

Awards
The 3rd sentence of the description for KH3 on the german Amazon page literally says:
"A perfect start to the series: Knowledge of previous titles is not necessary."

I understand why they put that statement there, but they are litterally lying to the costumers.
I mean yes, they dont want to scare off new players, but does that justify lying to their faces?
Even if there is a story recap in KH3, when new players read this, i think some will be like:
"Ok if its not important, than i'll skip that ****."

Is that also the case on your regional Amazon pages?

okhi12

Awards
The spanish amazon didn't say anything like that. The german site is deceiving people with the ''not knownedge needed'' sh*t. Of course, it is possible to PLAY KH3 without knowing anything about the series, but all those people starting with KH3 won't be able to UNDERSTAND anything. There is a reason the game has recaps, and even that will not suffice. The game has been publicized as the end of the Xehanort saga, anyone who thinks it is possible to skip all previous games and understand the lore is just too naive or plainly dumb. I mean, if you buy a game called Something 3, it is obvious that probably the previous games are very related to it. There are few exceptions, like the main ff games which are numbered without being plot related. But yeah, whoever wrote that in the german amazon is trolling consumers.

drew0512

Awards
Amazon.it and Amazon.fr don't have anything like that, so it's only the german page. Weird...

Back