• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gentlemon's Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Fine day we're having, no? *sticks out pinky while sipping fine wine from Kanto region*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Indeed, we are~ Might I interest you in some tea and crumpets? Imported all the way from Saffron City <3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh that would be lovely, thank you Sign. And please, don't mind Turn, he's my poor estranged wife's retarded slowpoke child who was conceived from a previous marriage of hers.

Now, as I was saying, fine day, very fine day. Mind, *chuckle* I'm not sure how much longer it will last, I heard there's a warm front coming all the way from Indigo Plateau.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
How very good Mind if I join in on this Lovely conversation over tea?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ah, hello, all. May I join this fine establishment on the grounds that I, am now a gentleman? Just the other day, I was insulted by a rude lad coming all the way from Johto, and I defended my honor by removing my glove and slapping him with it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this is retarded my good sir

Well, it appears to be that lad from the Johto Region again. Leave this minute now, good sir! Or you shall force me to remove my glove once more!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, good sir, I find it very rude that you would attack us on such outrageous grounds! *removes glove* Please do not make me use force!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
*serves tea* Let us engage in jolly co-operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back