• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Genesis Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Well since we finally began our new clans and procedure I thought it was about time i put this into play.
the Genesis Project

This will be a place for "any" member of KHI that would like to participate in missions that will hopefully help extend the users of KHI to think about art beyond the computer screen. This is NOT a clan so there are no leaders or members. Once every week or two i will give out a task to be accomplished, keep in mind that these tasks have no boundaries or right or wrong ways to accomplish them. They can be done in any media whether it be a mouse using Photoshop or ketchup on a napkin it will be up to you. There will be missions that do have some guidelines though but very minor probably. Depending on how this goes i may assign others to give out missions as well. Hopefully there will be enough participation to help evolve this into something big. Anyway have fun and. . .

Welcome to the Genesis Project

Last edited:
Back