• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The Gauntlet" - Portal Fan Film Teaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Hey guys! A couple of friends and I are working on a short Portal fan film, but with a bit of a twist. We created the prop for it and wanted to give it a little test run to see how it would look with the effects. Check it out and let me know what you guys think (and keep an eye out for the full thing on the same channel!):

[video=youtube;Du1rFJZYqeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du1rFJZYqeE[/video]

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like the way the Gauntlet changes color. It looks very professional and would like to see some action. :D Let me know when you guys have the film up and running; cause I'm interested in it.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Thanks, I really appreciate it! When I managed to make the lighting change with the Gauntlet, I practically high-fived myself (and by practically, I mean I totally did).

We're working on finding locations and the main actor now. It's going to involve quite a bit of movement and action, so it's being tough to find someone in the area that can do it. Once the video is up and running, I'll post it on the forums and will definitely send you a PM! (Granted, it will probably be awhile. The effects, as cool as they look, were REALLY time consuming...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back