• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gathering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomMoose

Aright so I’ve finally figured out what I’ve wanted to ask all this time. I just completed Olympus Coliseum second visit and sealed the keyhole. My question is for the secret ending The Gathering, do I need to get all the cups in order for it to be considered complete? Or do I just need that second keyhole along with every other keyhole in each world sealed? Furthermore will I not get the Birth by sleep ending if I don’t have them, or do I just need the keyholes sealed and the Lingering will, Data org’s and, Mushroom 13 completed for that one?
If I could get some help much appreciated.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
For The Gathering you need:
-- All worlds completed (which means all Keyholes sealed) and finish the game (defeat Xemnas) on the Final Mix versions. This includes Olympus, 100 Acre Wood, and Atlantica.

For this, you don't need to complete the journal (and therefore the Cups) so you just have to get all the Keyholes and defeat Xemnas.

In regular KH2 (not Final Mix) it depends on what difficulty you chose. If you're playing the 2.5 version of KH2 on PS3 or PS4, you don't need to worry about this.
-- You can't get it on Beginner Mode.
-- On Standard Mode, you need to 100% Jiminy's journal.
-- On Proud Mode, you just need to complete all worlds and finish the game.

Birth by Sleep (only on Final Mix versions of the game) also depends on difficulty:
-- You can't get it on Beginner Mode.
-- On Standard Mode, you need to complete the game, 100% Jiminy's journal, all Gummi missions, and get the Gold Crown.
-- On Proud Mode, you need to complete the game, complete Jiminy's journal, and get the Gold Crown.
-- On Critical Mode, you need to complete the game and get the Gold Crown.

To get the Gold Crown, you need to defeat Mushroom XIII, Lingering Will, and the Cavern of Remembrance.

Completing Jiminy's journal means you need to finish all of the minigames and objectives in each world. This does include the Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back