• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gathering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Key

Remember that old secret movie in KH2? The Gathering? Yeah, did anybody notice this:

Terra picks up the Kingdom Key, He ends up in the Realm of Light.

Ventus picks up the Way to Dawn, He ends up in the Realm of In-Between.

Aqua picks up the Kingdom Key D/Lightseeker/Darkside and she ends up in the Realm of Darkness.

Sorry if somebody already noticed/said this, or Normura already mentioned something about this, but I just noticed xD.

vnnk

I was wondering what the keyblades represented. After playing BBS i thought they were random. Thank you for pointing it out.

Radar

Bronze Member
I remember somebody pointing this out awhile ago. I think it may have just been a coincidence, but with Nomura i dunno.

ActingDude17

I remember somebody pointing this out awhile ago. I think it may have just been a coincidence, but with Nomura i dunno.

With not just one or two, but all three characters ending up where they did, I have a hard time saying this is a coincidence.

Crystal

Silver Member
Remember that old secret movie in KH2? The Gathering? Yeah, did anybody notice this:

Aqua picks up the Kingdom Key D/Lightseeker/Darkside and she ends up in the Realm of Darkness.

Sorry if somebody already noticed/said this, or Normura already mentioned something about this, but I just noticed xD.

o.o Makes sense
Terra - Realm of Light - Radiant Garden
Ventus - Realm in between - Castle Oblivion
Aqua - Realm of Darkness - See where is she walking in Secret Episode xD

Stars

リク

Lol, good observation.
Never know that it was a hint

Crystal

Silver Member
Lol, good observation.
Never know that it was a hint

Actually, before BBS was release, by judging the first secret ending in KH2.
I thought that Aqua was actually belongs to darkside because she was holding that Dark Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back