• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gateway... (Martin Mystery Spin-Off)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malum Incantum

Okay, I am a fan of Martin Mystery, and disappointed it got cut short. So to speak. Anywho, this is a role-play based sort of on it. You CAN be a character from the show if you want, but if you are an original, that is just as well!

The Gateway to the Underworld.

Yeah, we sealed it. At least, we thought we did. Mystery and his team supposedly did, and that was supposed to put an end to all evil.

Well, apparently they did not check things too good. The Gatekeeper... he unlocked an evil force that had laid dormant for only God knows how long... and that evil force wants to reopen the door.

Thing is, it has the power to do so. More to the point, they do. There are three of them, but their power comes from a unified source of differentials. Confusing eh? Not really.

Who knows where Martin and his team are... they will hopefully be here to help, but maybe not. We need to get this done now, without them if necessary.

We must stop the Nega-Trice from opening the door...

Okay, I know that storyline may seem a little.. off, but trust me, this will work its way into a good role-play, it just takes time and effort.

Rules:
1. No God Moding or Power Playing
2. Be Literate, and absolutely NO ONE LINING -- I don't care the circumstance
3. Participate, if you don't post at LEAST once every four days, then you are out. Unless you have a viable reason for missing that long.
4. Romance and cursing allowed -- keep appropriate
5. No perfect suave characters or any of that shit.
6. Post "...Leads to Hell" at the top of your profile.
7. Have Fun!

Template:

Name
Age (Somewhere in the 17-21 year old range! If not human, then like that age)
Gender (If you have one)
Appearance
Race (If not human, come up with something.. NO PERFECT RACE!)
Personality
Short Bio (Be affective though)
Theme Song
Gadget(You may have two gagdets -- I.E., U-Watch, Smoke Grenades, etc)

I will post mine tomorrow... too tired right now. Later! Have fun!

Malum Incantum

--Bump-- Come on, I wanna see this thing go, this show rocks, and this isn't exactly the show in case you hate it...

Name: Adrian Hevros

Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/Valyon/Leon01.gif (props for letting LoC borrow a pic from his photo account)

Race: Genkai Neko (Neko Demon)

Personality: Calm, sort of shy, a team leader kind of guy though when he needs to be. Very intelligent, quick thinker, clever, sort of distant for some reason though. Can be caring if need to.

Short Bio: Adrian grew up on a plane that was parallel to our Earth. It was called Elhani. The demons that lived there were a peaceful sort, and not considered evil. He grew up in a good home, his parents kept him happy, but taught him the value of things. However, he seemed to move around alot, which did not help his shyness any. He was top of his class at the university there, and transferred to the Agency, but a few years later, was laid-off seeing as how no evil was left in the world, at least, not at that time.

Theme Song: Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy

Gadget: X-Watch( Like the U-Watch, except a prototype of a better design), Kellin vest (think a multi-purpose bullet proof vest)

----------------------- EDITING LATER----------------------

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
(GAH! I DID have a huge detailed bio, but then STUPID INTERNET EXPLORER PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION! Anyway, can you just confirm I am thinking of the right show here...The kid with the watch that materilies all kinds of gadgets, and the alien that opens portals for him to go investigate stuff?)

Name: Zetsumi Katami

Appearance: (Will find pic. I DID have a big paragraph description...Damned stupid explorer...)

Race: Human...for now.

Personality: Distant, shy, and obessive. The kind of person who has brilliant ideas...but keeps them to himself, and lets others fend for themselves. He does this not out of cruelty, but of fear...fear of them rejecting his ideas, and thus rejecting him.

Short Bio: Zetsumi always thirsted to be something more then just human, and constantly grasped towards advancement, any way he could. When he stumbled on the Agency, he was amazed, and resorted to blackmail to attempt to make them hire him. They sent a team to deal with him, but they were all eliminated by an unknown entity (HINT HINT, KEY CHARACTER SECRET DEVELOPMENT POINT!). Eventually, they placed him in a low level team, and had to load him up with gadgets to compensate for his lack of natural ability.

Theme Song: By Myself/Linkin Park

Gadget: U-Watch, Wrist mounted Laser Blade.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: never heard of the show, so I guess I'll be winging it

Name: Rick James :D
Appearance:
561927d8.jpg

Race: human

Personality: Spunky, happy, and often times pushy. He loves being the cneter of attention, and will do anything to get the spotlight.

Short Bio: When he was younger he was a silent kid, usually ignored by everyone. But one day, he was abducted by aliens, and chnaged forever. He came back as a yelling, roaring, moron who everyone couldn't help but notice.

Gadgets: he carries a large glowing stick. By flipping the knob on the top it can shine UV rays, Gamma rays, blacklight, or photon light.

Theme song: you're so intricate by underoath
(( http://www.purevolume.com/underoath ))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back