• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The game we've REALLY been waiting 10 years for.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
hqdefault.jpg

Awards
WHERE IS THIS SHIT ALREADY
I remember mentally dying when I saw my brother play the first installment when I was super small because of the "I EAT YOUR BRAIN YOU MOFO-ASSHOLE" headcrabs. ,_,
Did you know that the creepy sounds the headcrab zombie people make are actually cries for help in reverse?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
^ I heard about that, it's weird. *shrugs* Idk why they do, but it's strange. :/

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
D:

At least KH3 got announced. There hasn't even been any confirmation that this game will exist at all.

Awards
D:

At least KH3 got announced. There hasn't even been any confirmation that this game will exist at all.
Yeah. Not even a Half Life 2: Episode 3. What's Valve's obsession with not making games with the number 3? What's their obsession with not making third games in general?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we have to play the cries back until we find d.b. cooper's confession in reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back