• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The future of the Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
So, who wants to bet we'll get a KH RTS about the original Keyblade War, and a regular game about the new one?

Except Nomura isn't going any further into the past than BBS.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
^^ Has this been confirmed. "We know so little about the Keyblade War. Only that it was the beginning" lol....
I feel like it has to be covered in some way for everything to really hit home.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
*Grumble* Well. . . no not exactly. But;
Will you look more into the past of Kingdom Hearts, e.g. The Keyblade War?

They have base concepts for the past, which they look into in BBS, but no plans for a new prequel, or anything about the Keyblade War, at least not at the moment. He's always thinking about the next title while in production of the current one The end of BBS will give players more interest in what will happen next in the story.

I just have a hard time seeing the Keyblade War as a side story. I mean that would be going so far back that there wouldn't be any connections with any of the current characters, which seems to be a fairly solid concept within Kingdom Heart's side stories.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
doesnt the event of bbs count as the secind war all weilder know to us at the time appered and particpated in a battle in which neither good or evil triumphed ---

State

Awards
doesnt the event of bbs count as the secind war all weilder know to us at the time appered and particpated in a battle in which neither good or evil triumphed ---

The Keyblade War took place because keyblade wielders of light wanted to get rid of the darkness, others wanted to get rid oft he light and others just wanted Kingdom Heart, so, yes, it can be called the Second Keyblade War and I'm sure the Third Keyblade War will also happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back