• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fusion modes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

Hey all i have found out some cool info on the 2 fusions and ill explain and provide the source of information sooner or later :

Braver(red):

The Fusion Made by fusing with goofy you turn to red clothes and weild 2 keyblades a fusion for those in need of power and strength for quick kills a fusion for all people who want to destory anything.

Arcane(blue):

The fusion Made by fusing with donald which hasnt really been given much info, you turn to blue clothes with 1 keyblade, this fusion provides a magic frenzy mode with super fast strong spells to help heal and use against the heartless a fusion for all those who keep there distance and use spells for advantage

Hokage

Banned
Awards
cool but im sure that in the gameplay video on KH ultimania goofys merge with Sora is called Valor form. i think but not sure.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
did anyone notice in the jump festa vid. when sora goes into arcane(blue) form he has wind surrounding him and his shoes become sparkley? (i dunno about the wind though.. it might just be part of the flashy effect of fusing but its there for a while so im not sure.. but take a look at the shoes.. wonder what thats about)

Oathshadow

His giant yellow shoes reveal themselves as the true Keyblade Masters? Hey, it's possible!
At least those were revamped too. Clown-feet scare me. Who am I kidding? My feet are gigantamous. Maybe he's supposed to have more speed, but that doesn't make any sense. They should try flying. That would be great, flying any time in "arcane" mode.
:confused:
Yeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back