• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The freaking Castle in Radiant Garden!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Do you think the castle will be fully playable? If so, do you think it will be as awesome as in KH1? I personally believe that "Hollow Bastion" was one of the best Kingdom Hearts maps, if not the best, in the entire series, so I'm hoping that the castle will be at least as huge as HB in KH1. I'd love to see some platforming in BBS, because KH2 severely lacked exploration in favor of linear maps, save for the awesome Cavern in Final Mix.

I'm guessing it probably wouldn't be full of traps as KH1 if it's in completely, but I'd love to see the lifts, some of the puzzles, etc.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i really hope so, but then again some of the traps and bubble warps were due to the fact that the gate were damaged

and the castle wont be, so hopfully it has some exploration :T

zexyishsmexy

I'm real happy for you, Hallow Bastion, and I'ma let you finish...but The end of the World had the best map of all time.

But, seriously....Ven ran into the castle, past Aeleus and Dilan...so probably...we'll be able to play in it.

Awards
End of the world was pretty rad, yes. I just have a certain fondness for that castle... that evil little castle with its sewer puzzle.

Erm, anyway. I notice that Braig's fought in the castle and Ven runs for it, I'm just wondering how much of the castle's interior will be able to be explored...e.g. the upper levels, lift stops, and so on.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The castle in Kingdom Hearts was perhaps the most annoying and yet beautiful version of it. The version in II kind of sucked, especially since you couldn't navigate around it apart from the lower parts and the computer room. Although, it was nice to see AtW's office and Xehanort's portrait. I have to agree with you: one of II's biggest problems was its linearity. It just got so boring. :/

Even if BbS brings back linearity (hopefully not), at least we know that the castle is going to inhabit some interesting characters and at least one boss battle from Braig♥. Though it does have a lot of potential.

Awards
I actually noticed in the new trailer something that kind of looked like the Great Crest. I'm not sure if that's what it was, but it was in Radiant Garden with Aqua and Mickey, and it sure didn't look like the town. There is hope! I just seriously want exploration back.

SuperSailorEarth

I'm real happy for you, Hallow Bastion, and I'ma let you finish...but The end of the World had the best map of all time.

LOLCATZ Kanye reference!!!

...ahem. Anyway, I hope it is. I think we'll at least get to see the lab(s) and Room of Repose and stuff, but also I wanna get an explanation as to how Maleficent got the real estate to build Villain's Vale and eff up the world.

TalyaH

I really liked TWTNW and TCTNW but there is no chance of seeing it in BBS :/

Awards
TCTNW was alright, but it suffered from what all of KH2 did: linearity. No platforming, no exploration.

In KH1 you had to do some jumping, climbing, etc to make it through the maps. It was nice, and that's what I like about the castle.

αsiя

space coke
I think it depends on the character
It will most likely be playable for Ven and Terra

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah, I miss the platforming and Puzzle solving in Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts II was fun, but it lacked the exploration and challenge that Kingdom Hearts had. I doubt they will go back to platforming in BBS, but hopefully there will be some cool rooms to look around at.

Awards
Well, Days at least had some platforming, so it's possible. KH2 Final Mix also had some epic platforming in the Cavern of Remembrance.

7_Arch_Angels

Yup, and the time when we were so high on the castle platform but unfortunately we slipped and fell down to the bottom.. Good times... Haha...

Anyway, I'm so hoping that it will and, like others said, with some puzzles to be solved. It gives more challenge than running straight all the way to the next event...

Awards
Precisely~! It'd be especially grand if Radiant Garden is one of the later worlds. Plenty of reasons to add a bit of challenge here and there.

I just hope the worlds in general have exploration, though.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm real happy for you, Hallow Bastion, and I'ma let you finish...but The end of the World had the best map of all time.it.

hahahahaha.....love the Kanye West preference.... :p

and im hoping they have puzzles and at least some challenges....at least as much as KH 1

the mechanisms and traps in Hollow Bastion were great...but i think thats because Maleficent had it tricked out...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back