• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The four Key blade's (C.o.M. spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
CoM soilers
OK now i have not herd alot of the 4 Key blade theory but, i have herd enough to argue!

all right, 4 Key blades, 4 powers for each, looking for masters
Key blade of light sora
Key blade of darkness Riku
Key blade of twilight BHK
Key blade of not living (name not right) BHK

now i do not know how to say it so i will just say it. in CoM (R/R) Riku masters the power of twilght to defeat ansem. so how would riku use the K.B.o.D. when he usess twilight.

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I have NEVER heard of the "4 Keyblade Theory"...plus you're not making a lot of sense here. PLEASE learn how to spell!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There is just one problem with your theory....Riku doesn't have a keyblade. Therefore he can't be the keyblade master of darkness. He lost the keyblade to Sora and its all over.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Not neccesarily, even if ASAS and Deep Dive are no longer reliable, Riku still got a keyblade in the videos.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Phoenix said:
Not neccesarily, even if ASAS and Deep Dive are no longer reliable, Riku still got a keyblade in the videos.

And if you look at DD and ASAS how accurate are they now? Plus that was the DWU's keyblade not Riku's. He may be able to use the keyblade but he doesn't have one of his own.

Plus the game has even said/showed that Riku lost the keyblade to Sora.

Last edited:

fizban

1. riku should be the one with the twilight keyblade because he lost the light keyblade to sora and the dark keyblade when it was used to unlock the hearts of the princesses
2. what about tking mickey, he also has a keyblade that is the opposite of sora's....... what do you call that
3. the BHK used the oblivion and oathkeeper in the clips i've seen, but the Deep Dive video show someone with two similiar keyblades
4. where did you get this info (just curious), what is the "blade of not living"? >.<
-just a note: i think that the bhk is a keybarer that is in the twilight but more leaning towards the light because he is always "trying to protect" sora from "something"
-if you could mail me a link or something on where you found this stuff (im interested now) =B

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Thats not the right way to put it...the correct 4 blade theory goes like this
Light-Sora
Darkness-Riku
Twilight-BHK
???-Mickey

Alas..no one has figured out why Mickey has a keyblade

KHDRUMMER

Heavens Blade said:
CoM soilers
OK now i have not herd alot of the 4 Key blade theory but, i have herd enough to argue!

Key blade of light sora

now i do not know how to say it so i will just say it. in CoM (R/R) Riku masters the power of twilght to defeat ansem. so how would riku use the K.B.o.D. when he usess twilight.

What's K.B.o.D.?

SantoryuKeyblade

I heard that the 4 keyblades are:
-Light
-Dark
-Twilight
-Present
Sora is definetly Light, Mickey is Present because he's the king, and I can't really figure out BHK and Riku... Everybody says that BHK is Twilight, but Riku also holds the perfect balance of Light and Dark inside him (as said in CoM). But BHK can also be Twilight cause he has the Oathkeeper and Oblivian. Those two keys are like light and dark too. In the end I'm not really sure about the whole thing, I made a thread on this already and I got thge crap yelled out of me because this theory was "stupid."So what the hell...

Last edited:

blinded-by-light

Heavens Blade said:
CoM soilers

Key blade of light sora

what the hell is a keyblade of the not living?...did u just make that up?
well anyway we definetly know that:
Sora=light
Riku=darkness
BHK=twilight
Mickey (that big ass rat who has his own castle)= present???

ok sora we know is light because it even says it in Jiminys journal
riku we know is dark because first of all he still has part of Ansem in him, second in CoM it says he is stronger weilding darkness, what ppl misunderstood is that he now uses good for good, thats wrong he uses his dark powers to fight the darkness but no matter what his intentions he is still using darkness
BHK (this is more of an educated guess) is twilight because he can weild light and dark simultaneusly (if that part of DD is still relevant, which it might since u should note that it wasn't only teasers but sort of the very first draft, so maybe a few things are still true) not to mention he is from twilight town
as for Mickey i have no idea why ppl say he is "present" since this has NOTHING to do with time so as for mickey we can only guess for now

DarrcEnigma

People unaware of the "Fours Theory" likely never visited The Ansem Report back when it was, shall we say, working. The Fours Theory is basically a group of theories based around the four "Realms" mentioned in the extra pages of Ansem's Reports. The Keyblade theory is based around the theory that each of the "four" (There are at least five -- if not six.) main Keyblades comes from a different Realm. While there is also another theory in the group that says that each of the Keyblade Masters originated from a different Realm as well, that one really doesn't hold water with the new information that's surfaced since the theory's original creation. And because of that no one should try to place a Keyblade with a Keyblade Master simply because the Master came from a certain Realm. For the most part, this would refer to the BHK -- however, it could also refer to King Mickey in certain situations.

The origin of the theory aside, the currently known 'blades are the Keyblade of Light, the Keyblade of "Dawn," the Keyblade of "Dusk," the Keyblade of Darkness, the Keyblade of "Hearts," and the "Brave Keyblade." Three questions are likely to arise from that -- it can be answered with only two answers, though.
1) What are the Keyblades of Dawn and Dusk?
The Keyblades of Dawn and Dusk are more commonly called the Keyblades of Present and In-between. In-between is known as "Twilight" these days, to clear that up. While most don't consider Present are part of the "Twilight," in a sense it is. Since Present is neither pure light nor pure darkness, it's a combination of the two, therefore placing it "in between." The Keyblades from these two Realms likely belong to Sora and Mickey -- the gold on their Keyblades could be used to assign them names, if you prefer. If that confuses you, think of the gold part as the sun -- the "setting sun" (golden handle) could be called Dusk, while the "rising sun" (golden blade) could be called Dawn. Get it now? ... Hopefully you do.

2) What is the Brave Keyblade?
The "Brave Keyblade" refers to the second Keyblade (Oathkeeper) Sora gets when in his "Brave Mode," as shown during the in-game parts of the trailers. Whether or not this is another new Keyblade, or one of the other Keyblade Master's Keyblades (Mickey's?) is unknown. Hence why I said "five or six Keyblades."

The Brave Keyblade and the Hearts Keyblade (AKA the "Heart Unlocker" and the "Princess Heart Keyblade."), from what we've seen of them, seem to be situational Keyblades. Meaning, of course, that they apparently can only exist when certain requirements have been met. Because of this most people don't deem them as "true" Keyblades. While saying that they're artificial may be pushing it a little, they really aren't quite the same as the others.

As for the original poster's doubts about Riku being the Keyblade Master of Darkness: While it's true that Riku is technically using both light and darkness now, he still only wields the powers of darkness. The "light" aspect, in my opinion, was more along the lines of him using his dark powers for "good," and not so much that he actually has the ability to use both. It should be noted as well that Riku didn't use "light powers" against Ansem -- he used his own "Personal Darkness" against him. Since we're on the topic anyway, it may be worth noting that BHK has yet to wield either light or dark powers as well. Therefore deeming him "Twilight," aside from the presence of Oathkeeper and Oblivion, may be jumping to conclusions prematurely.

Eh... and just because it always seems to happen: No, I'm not claiming any of that as fact. It's just me restating things that have been said here and elsewhere combined with my own personal view of the information.

EDIT:
- Removed font and font colors...
@Riku the wicked: ... And you couldn't have just PM'ed me or skipped it?

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
fizban said:
1. riku should be the one with the twilight keyblade because he lost the light keyblade to sora and the dark keyblade when it was used to unlock the hearts of the princesses
2. what about tking mickey, he also has a keyblade that is the opposite of sora's....... what do you call that
3. the BHK used the oblivion and oathkeeper in the clips i've seen, but the Deep Dive video show someone with two similiar keyblades
4. where did you get this info (just curious), what is the "blade of not living"? >.<
-just a note: i think that the bhk is a keybarer that is in the twilight but more leaning towards the light because he is always "trying to protect" sora from "something"
-if you could mail me a link or something on where you found this stuff (im interested now) =B

Does Riku have a keyblade now? No. Does Riku have a keyblade of Darkness now? No. Does Riku has a Twilight Keyblade? No.

Ultima Keyblade said:
Thats not the right way to put it...the correct 4 blade theory goes like this
Light-Sora
Darkness-Riku
Twilight-BHK
???-Mickey

Alas..no one has figured out why Mickey has a keyblade

Present....PRESENT!!!!

Too bad Riku doesn't have a keyblade of Darkness or Twilight.....He HAD a Dark keyblade but he lost that.....And he lost his so called "original" keyblade to Sora. He may be able to wield the keyblade but he has no keyblade of his own. So in my eyes he's like a spare tire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back