• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The former Organization members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

Re: The former Organizers

Will Riku attempt to fight Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo? Will Sora attempt to fight Dilan?

It really all depends on what the former Organization members are trying to do, and who they end up siding with...

I mean, just about all of them were lied to by Xemnas regarding the purpose of the artificial Kingdom Heart. I'm not sure which, if any, were in on the real agenda. I'm also not sure how many of them were really in it with TX against Diz and which ones just got duped into becoming Nobodies.

At this point, though, other than Lea, we have no idea where they stand.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

I seriously doubt that Aeleus and Ienzo would fight unless Riku attacks first in order to defend themselves, something that is most likely not going to happen since Riku isn't quite as hotblooded as he was then. Sora, on the other hand, is a little harder to gauge considering how much of a douche Xaldin was in II. Even there, if Lea explains what is going on, they may end up on the same side.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

As in, will they ne enemies? I doubt it. At this point everyone has the common cause of wanting to beat the snot out of Xehanort. There isn't really a reason for them to fight unless thrre's soome sort of misunderstanding.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

There's little chance and reason to, really. Though it's too early to tell, Aeleus and Zexion seem to have fully returned to being the good guys, or at least stay in the neutral zone. As for Dilan and Even, it depends; their instability could mean something or nothing at all, but if it is indicative of them being eventual SoD, the time will come where the main characters will have to fight them.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Unless they end up being "closet-norts" I dont see any of them having reason to fight.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Sora and Riku may not show any hostileness, but what about the FF characters of the Restoration committee or other citizens of Radiant Garden?
They were the ones who wrecked their world after all and performed a bunch of immoral and deadly experiments, all which has nothing to do with if they knew about the true agenda of the Organisation (only Xemnas and Xigbar are said to have known the whole truth) or not.

If I recall correctly, Ienzo was the one who convinced Ansem the Wise to expand the experiments and spurred him on to even create that secret laboratory in the first place.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Sora and Riku may not show any hostileness, but what about the FF characters of the Restoration committee or other citizens of Radiant Garden?
They were the ones who wrecked their world after all and performed a bunch of immoral and deadly experiments, all which has nothing to do with if they knew about the true agenda of the Organisation (only Xemnas and Xigbar are said to have known the whole truth) or not.

If I recall correctly, Ienzo was the one who convinced Ansem the Wise to expand the experiments and spurred him on to even create that secret laboratory in the first place.

Thats assuming the FF characters are aware of the role the apprentices played.

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

I do rememberl Ienzo being indeed the one who had Ansem create the secret laboratory. However, I also recall that there wasn't much elaborated on for that point. For all we know, he could have been misled by Xehanort and Braig by suggesting it per their instructions or perhaps by making him think that he came up with the idea himself when in reality it was Xehanort and Braig that subtly led him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back