• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Riddler

neloangelo, this fic is definetly my kinda story. i love it. you have got quite an imagination.
i cannot wait for the next chapter.
and thank you nojerom, i see you also have a fic, ill be checking that too.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thank you riddler. and welcome. i try my best. your gonna have to wait quite a bit for an update.
thanks again.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
its okay kar i know about em.
yeah she's a key character in this and she kicks ass. im gonna workin on the next chap soon, gotta do my assignement first. lol.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you sure can kar, im here for ya.

lol dont worry mar i think i gotta name in mind but im not too sure about it. if you got a good one in mind lemme know ye?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey LS, you like her? cool cool. almost done with the next one. need to do some finsihing touches.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehe..thanks kar for the help but dont worry i got a name for her now.

but got some bad news, my pc had to be recoverd and ive lost all my data. im going to copy the chaps from here but the last chapter i was workin on i'll have to retype again. was almost done with it as well. major pisstaker.
its gonna be a while for a new update. sorry guys.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
*sighs* i really havent been feeling like writing anymore. the loss of those two chaps that i didnt post has really pissed me off. i dont know if i want to anymore. sorry guys.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you wont?
ok ill give it a few weeks, i hope i do feel upto it again. i did like writing this fic...
ye i did, you know what im gonna start writing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back