• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

maybe it should have been 'The Forgetful Warrior'

I would have lol'd

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehe, yeah i see what your sayin. na the name is significent, but not that significent, you'll see towards the end of this story. but thats a long way to go.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ye im goin. im sorry i forgot to mention it to ya. i kinda forgot myself, didnt realise the time was comin up. but i'll be back, inshallah to continue this story. im workin on the next chap. i should have that up before i go.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
sorry i didnt post the next chap, but i been busy with a few things.
goin of on vacation tomorrow for 5-6 weeks. ill be back to continue this. thanks to everyone who've read it so far. appreciate it.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter, I was starting to wonder when there was going to be a update, but it was well worth the wait.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thanks guys. glad you liked it. thought i'd get started on this again after my long vacation. hopefully it hasnt been forgotten.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
nice one. you got my juxi's personality perfectly. i'll pm ya the swords in a bit. he better win AJ. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back