• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Forgotten Scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Okay, at the beginning of the game when the music is just starting to play, Roxas and Axel are having a discussion... "Are you sure you don't have a heart?" Axel asks... blah, blah, blah, "True enough." Ice cream shaing, Axel hides a paopu in there that Roxas doesn't realize...
ANYWAYS, doesn't anyone else remember at one of the Square Events, or a KH2FM+ Scene or whatever where they talk even more after that, Roxas talks about going away he say, "Good-be, Axel.
"Good-bye, partner."
Where did that go?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Um, im not sure where it went but i remember this. I bet it was in the Jap version of Days but just got cut for us just like a ton of other stuff

TrueRoxas527

I just want to know if they still do that in Days or if they decided to have Xion fade away instead and have Roxas cry.
In this case, the scene could have been removed and we're supposed to act like it never happened.... but I don't know....

Key of Valor

The Professor
TrueRoxas527 said:
I just want to know if they still do that in Days or if they decided to have Xion fade away instead and have Roxas cry.
In this case, the scene could have been removed and we're supposed to act like it never happened.... but I don't know....

That scene occurs during KH2:fm. It was not a flashback to when Roxas and Axel were in the Organization together, and therefore is not related to KH'Days. That scene actually occurs after both Axel and Roxas are defeated. After Sora struck him down, Roxas' consciousness somehow met up with Axel's consciousness in place from their memories, the clock tower. Since the two of them were now no more, that scene is where they said their last goodbyes in the KH2:fm storyline.

YouTube - KH2FM - Sora vs Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back