• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Foolish Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Gabriella was a shy, intelligent and under confident girl who lives on her own and doesn’t even have to work to pay off her bills. Her golden locks cling to her neck as she raised herself out of the pool and a puddle of water splashed onto the hot cement. A butler walked up to her and held out a tray with a towel. She took it, drying off her hair and ambled over to a table where breakfast was set out. The sun was just barely rising over the horizon and yet she was fully awake. It was the day of the Biotech meeting and she wasn’t looking forward to it especially since she most likely would have to give blood. Her thoughts were scattered as she ran up to her room and changed into a nice outfit before calling her butler to retrieve her car.

Curling her hair, putting a little bit of makeup on and then grabbing her purse, she ran down the huge, decorated stairs to the front porch. Her silver Mercedes sat, waiting for her and George, her butler handed her the keys. She was used to this schedule, getting up early and then taking her time in the morning. It was relaxing and she enjoyed her time with her friends… her employees.

“Thank you, George. I am sure I will be home tomorrow or even tonight. I bought you all meat trays and fruit platters so eat them up. There is also an extra hundred from my own account if you all would like to order anything else.” She said in a caring voice and looked up at her best friend.

“Ms. Gabriella, you are too nice. We do not take your money… We take your parents. Be very careful and try not to get yourself in any trouble. Dinner will be ready every night for you when you come home. Do not hesitate to wake me up when you come home. I will make you dinner if it is late. Stay safe!” He yelled as she ran off to her car and left the driveway.

With music blasting in her car, Gabriella made her way to the biotech building that was located at least forty-five minutes away and she would hit rush hour on the way. She looked over the rims of her sunglasses as she came to a four way stop and watched a couple walk across the street. She had seen them all the time and they were always holding hands. Unfortunately, she never had anyone to be affectionate with...well at least not a human. She loved her dog but she always wondered what it would feel like to be in love. There was one person she did have feelings for but they were far from love since he didn’t even know she existed. The sound of the car beeping their horn in the distance made her snap back into reality and she was once again driving toward Biotech.

Making a quick pit stop, she ran into the closet bagel shop and a hot Earl Grey tea which would give her energy. In the back seat rested a gym bag that had a fresh pair of clothing and her bathing suit since she was determined to do a few laps after this ‘experiment.’ As she came closer to the building, the land became barren and up on a hill was a metropolis of its own; Biotech. There were walls around a small city that had a huge skyscraper in the middle. She glanced down at her cell phone as it rang and George’s voice was on the other end.

“Ms. Gabriella, we were just making sure you arrived safely.”

“Yes, thank you and make sure you thank all the staff for me also! Have a good day off, George.” She said before ending the call and pulling up to the gate of Biotech.

She sat there for a few minutes before anyone acknowledged her and when they did, they weren’t very nice. The guard was a heavy man with a stern look imprinted on his face and his hands were stuck in his pocket. He trotted his way up to her window and looked at her as a grin appeared on his face. Looking at her bare legs that showed and then he glanced back up at her face.

“How can I help you?”

“I am here for the meeting.” She stated, handing him the letter and he began to explain how to reach the skyscraper.

After another thirty minutes, she was in the lobby of the Biotech building and she already felt out of place. Everyone was in suits and they were rushing to their designated jobs. It didn’t seem like anyone else for this experiment was here so she pretty much leaned against the wall and played solitaire that was on her blackberry. She never finished that game since she would end up watching all the business people go about their lives. This was the boring time… the waiting game.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Devin is a college student at USC. He is in his sophomore year. Devin is on the school's football team and already it seems as if he is going to be one of the greats. Just like the students of the past that have attended the school. Devin had adjusted to college nicely but even though it was fun he couldn’t wait to get his first degree. Right now Devin is leaving his dorm room and heading to the parking lot. He headed to his 96' Chevrolet and hopped inside. He had a meeting with the team from Biotech. The students that had been chosen for the game had to have a meeting so that the team could explain how the rules and such were going to work. Devin didn't care what they said as long as he got his scholarship. Devin started the car and picked up his mapquest directions. The place didn't seem to be too far. Which was good because his old put put was barely going to make it out of the parking lot. It was the best his mom could afford at the time because of the circumstances so he didn't complain.

Devin pushed his dreads out of his face as he backed the car out of the space and drove toward the exit. His dark brown skin was showing since he only wore shorts and a t-shirt. He usually wore jeans, t-shirt, and beanie kind of guy. He never went anywhere without wearing his chucks however. It was a hot day today. Devin was proud of his heritage and was even prouder when he won a scholarship exclusively for young African American men going into the study of communications. Devin's golden brown eyes glared at a car that had almost hit him as he turned out of the parking lot. He swore under his breathe and turned waiting at the stop light. He looked at his gold watch and knew that if he didn’t hurry he would be late.

Devin was raised by his Mom. She was a single mother. Devin’s older brother is nothing but trouble and has been incarcerated on more than one account. Devin’s mom was worried for a time that her baby would turn out like her oldest. But their father was shot in front of his brother when he was young so maybe that was why he acted the way he did. What made it worse is that his father had been mistaken for someone else and he got shot for no reason. Devin chose not to think about it usually. He needed to get through school right now so he could help his mother and get her out of the neighborhood she was living in.

Devin finally pulled up to the gate of Biotech. There was a guard standing there looking very stern. He was a heavy man and he didn’t look like he was a guy you would want to hang out with.
“How can I help you?” He said looking at Devin suspiciously.
“I’m here for the meeting.” Devin replied.
“Where’s your invitation?” The guy asked looking even more suspicious.
“It’s here somewhere hold on.”
The guy looked annoyed as Devin started rummaging through his glove compartment and then eventually to the floor of his car.
“Here you go!” Devin said handing it to him.
The guy gave the invitation a look of disgust because there was a small string of gum hanging off of it. He let Devin through the gate. Devin parked his car and went to the lobby of the Biotech building. There were a lot of big wigs running around in suits. Devin looked around until he spotted a girl with golden blond hair. Wondering if she was here for the meeting he went over to say hi.
“Hello my name is Devin. Are you here for the meeting too?” Devin asked with a smile offering his hand to shake.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Alyss lay in her bed, dim sunlight pouring in from the slits in her window shades. Her room was always cool, but her body felt hotter than usual. Her forehead was slick, perspiration gathering near her hairline. "That dream..." She mumbled, tossing back her sheets and sitting up on her bed, stretching and yawning. She had been having a reoccuring nightmare at least once a week, leaving her shocked and frightened once she woke. She sighed and pulled herself away from the bed, stumbling into the bathroom, still trying to rub the sleep from her eyes.

She splashed some cold water onto her face, the begining of her morning routine. She plugged in her curling iron while she looked for something presentable to wear. Today was her meeting with the people of Biotech, the company that promised her a full paid college scholarship and $10,000 spending money. She didnt know when or if she would ever get this kind of opportunity, she would definately be going. This scholarship would be paying for all her medical schooling, which she had been saving for until she got her Biotech letter. She would think about the extra cash later, although it would probably all go towards bills.

Once she was dressed, a pleated gray mini skirt and matching vest with a white collared shirt underneath, she curled her long black tresses and lightly applied some make up. She took one more look in the mirror, then grabbed a jacket and purse and sped out her door. She would have rather been early than late, so she eagerly jumped into her car. It was used, but it looked and ran brand new. She quickly pulled away from the curb and sped off down her street. Traffic was just starting to build, and she was glad she had gone a bit early. After a few more streets and honking cars, she finally came to the gates of Biotech. The land had grown lifeless, almost deserted except for Biotech. She parked her car outside the walls, a few spaces from the actual entrance.

"Ahem." She heard the gruff voice of what sounded to be a beefy guard. She stepped out of her car to see him staring at her from the gate. She pulled the crinkled letter from her purse and walked towards him, holding it out to him. He sneered at her before yanking it out of her hands. "You're not the first to come through her with one of these..." He said, barely looking over the invitation.

"Oh." She managed to mumble before taking her letter back and walking through the Biotech gates. She felt inferior, even just walking along the lobby. Some of the worlds greatest minds were thinking here, and that alone seemed to intimidate her. She sat on of the waiting chairs, thinking. There were supposed to be other people with the same letter here. She looked over to a girl with golden hair, about her age. Was she here for the same reason?

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Holding on the railing with one hand while holding a blueberry nutri-grain cereal bar in the other, Ken stared out of the front window of the bus as the Biotech skyscraper came closer into view. He then quickly looked around the bus for a place to try and sit as he took another bite of his cereal bar but despite the fact that people had just gotten off, there still were no empty seats.
But I guess this is expected of public transportation in the early morning, everyone has to get to work or some place else, not just me. Ken thought as he knew even if he got a chance to sit down now, it would be only be for a few seconds because of the fact that the bus was coming up to the stop he would have to take. Reaching over to pull the cord to signal the bus driver to stop after it turned the corner into the next street. Making his way through the crowd on the bus Ken stopped and waited patiently for the door in front of doors to open.

Stepping off the bus he ate what was left of his cereal bar before throwing out the wrapper in the trash can nearby.
Funny…It’s bigger then I originally remember. Ken thought to himself with a chuckle as he took a step back in order to take a good look at the large skyscraper that currently served as the main building for Biotech.
And here I always thought when you see the stuff from your past up-close again they are supposed to be smaller. Ken thought as he remembered about how often he would be brought to this same exact building by his mother, before she had disappeared nearly ten years ago.

“See honey, this large building right in front of is the place where both mommy and daddy work. Do you remember its name?” A dark haired woman asked in tender voice with a faint smile on her face as she used her free hand to point at the building in front of her and the small little boy that grasped onto her other hand.
“I know…the Biotech skyscraper.” The little boy said as he used both hands to tightly grasp onto the hand’s of his mother to make sure she couldn’t let go while they began to approach the front doors of the building.
“So do you want to go see the view of whole city from the sky in Daddy’s office all the way on the top floor?” The woman asked continuing to talk sweetly to the young boy who clung on to her arm even tighter after hearing her question.
“No…I don’t want to see daddy.”

“Excuse me, young man can I help you?” The voice of the security guard from his station suddenly asked as he saw Ken standing in front of the get in a daze.
“I’m sorry my name is Kenneth Sti- I mean Dantez. I’m here for the meeting today.” Ken said after being snapped back to reality by the guard’s question.
“Mr. Dantez that’s a surprise, you never returned you invitation, so I wasn’t expecting you.” The guard said after looking at a sheet of paper and then back at Ken.
“I’m sorry sir. Allow me to open the gate for you, as I’m sure your father will be very pleased to that you were able to come.” The guard said faking hospitality upon realizing who exactly Ken was.
“Not after I get through with him.” Ken said underneath his breath after hearing the guards comment about his father as he started to make his way past the opened gates.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Chris sat at the base of a tree dozing when he someone shout, "Incoming!" Chris opened one eye and tilted his head to the left and opened up a hand. A baseball hit the tree where his head had been a secound ago the ball then fall into his outstretched palm. "I did well with that." he said to himself as he threw the ball back to the kids.

Chris looked at his watch, and immediatly got up he needed to leave now. He quickly ran over to his car, a blue honda civic. It was the best he could get at the time and he loved it. Chris turned on the highway and immediatly hit the breaks it wasnt fast enough he hit an overturned car and his car did the immpossible it flipped over it off the highway and landed on a towtruck with all his luck the only thing wrong with the car was a small dent on the hood bumber and two popped tires. Chris put his head out the window, "Umm can you take me too Biotech?" The driver after a couple of secounds blinked and said, "Yes sir."

Fifteen minutes later the tow truck parked the civic in a parking space Chris got out paid the man and walked into the building. "Can i help you?" asked a guard. "Im here for the meeting." Chris said showing him the invatation. The guard pointed at some doors and grunted. Chris walked into the through the doors thinking, The meeting probally cant be any crazier then today.

sakurablossom07

Sakura was in the dance studio, teaching the students some of the dance that she coreographed. Everyone seemed tired since she changed the meeting early in the morning. She didn't think it was a good idea to skip a lesson because of the meeting at Biotech. At first, she didn't even think about going to Biotechh for this "meeting" but after thinking it through for a while, she replied back, saying that she would attend the meeting. Paying attention back to the lesson, she saw that everyone was getting better and better at the dance she was teaching them. Then, she split them up into groups and had them dance in groups. Looking at her phone, she noticed that she had to head over Biotech soon.

"Okay everyone, that will be all for today. Sorry I had to change the time today, but thank you for waking up so early and coming out," she told them, as she watched them leave one by one.

After changing her clothes to something more casual, Sakura drove off to Biotech. She blasted the speakers on her car, playing some fast and upbeat music. Although people were looking at her weird for dancing in her car, she didn't care. After a while, Sakura arrived Biotech and was stopped in front of the gate. There were cameras everywhere and guards on duty.

"Are you here for the meeting that's being held today?" a dark, tall man asked.
"Yes, here's my invitation," she said, showing him an invitation.
"You may pass," he said, handing her invitation back and signaling to open the gates.

She parked at the parking lot and walked inside the building. There were so many people in suits and coats, walking with papers and books. As Sakura continued walking, she saw a group of people, waiting and decided to wait too. She raised the volume on her mp3 and started thinking about the next dance that she would be teaching.

Artemis

More people were filing into the lobby, adding to the mass of bodies already there. Most of them were around her age, and she guessed that they were there for the same reason as her. She sank lower in her chair, trying to avoid everybodies eyes. Finally, she was too bored to go on.

"Hi, I'm Alyss. Are you here for the scholarship offer too?" She asked a young woman who had just walked in. She probably was, but she was just too bored without any socializing.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Walking past the sliding doors and entering into the buildings lobby, Ken made his way to the reception desk and stood patiently in front of it as he waited for the lady behind it to look up at him.

“If you’re a student here about the meeting, please take a seat over there and soon a representative shall arrive to take you all to the meeting room.” The receptionist said in a snotty tone after taking a quick glimpse at Ken.
“Actually I’m not really here for that, I’m here because I have a meeting with Dr. Dantez.” Ken said with a fairly serious look on his face, so that the receptionist wouldn’t be able to tell he was bluffing.
“Oh I wasn’t aware that Dr. Dantez was talking any outside meetings today. Would you mind telling me your name so I can double check this on his planner?” The receptionist asked after inputting some information on her computer.
“It’s Kenneth Stiles, but the meeting was personally scheduled by him last minute so it might not be on his planner yet. So if you could call his office and tell him that I’m here, I’m sure he’ll ask for me to be sent up right away.” Ken said as he watched the reaction of the receptionist and could tell from the face she was making, that his plan wasn’t working.
“I’m sorry Mr. Stiles, but Dr. Dantez is currently not in his office right now so I won’t be able to get a hold of him for you.” The receptionist said with a fake smile as she waited for Ken to leave her desk.
“It’s fine he will be attending this other meeting, right?” Ken asked even though he really didn’t feel like getting involved with whatever Biotech had planned for the students who had replied to their letter.
“Yes, Dr. Dantez is planning to make a brief appearance during the meeting.” The receptionist said as she went back to doing what she had been doing earlier before being interrupted after noticing he was walking away.

I guess I have no other option but try and get a word in with the old man then. Ken thought to himself as he turned his back to the reception desk and put his hands into the pocket of his black jeans. He then took a quick glimpse of all the students in the room as he proceeded to the chairs in the lobby so he could sit down. Looking at the group of students who appeared to look about his age, he saw no one particularly familiar, that is until he noticed the blond haired girl. Though he couldn’t quite place it, he knew he had seen her somewhere before and it seemed to appear as though he suddenly stopped when he saw her. But the thing that made Ken stop dead in his tracks was the picture hanging up in the wall right behind her. Staring at the picture on the wall for a few seconds without moving, Ken then started to walk up to it so that he could get a better look at the group of people in it as well as to see what was written on the plaque underneath it.

Last edited:

sakurablossom07

Sakura was surprised when she saw all the people here. She never knew all these people were here for the scholarship offer. She knew how important money was these days, especially to college students. Suddenly, she saw a girl walking up to her and greeting her. Taking off her headphones, she decided to greet her also.

"Hey there, nice to meet you Alyss. I'm Sakura and yes, I'm here for the scholarship offer. I'm guessing you and the other students here are for the offer as well," she said.

Sakura then suddenly couldn't help but think what kind of offer was being held for this scholarship. But she was willing to take that chance and to find out.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Chris was sitting in a chair observing everything there was a boy looking at a picture, a couple of girls talking and a few other students. The boy sighed and opened up his bag and pulled out a laptop he clicked on an application and then turned the screen backwards and folded it so it looked like it was close except for the screen was facing up, he then drew a pen shaped object from the side of it held, the laptop as if it was a sketch and and started out a rough design of a tree at the edge of a forest. Next he made a figure sitting back against a tree. it took the shape of a bar wearing a striped shirt, it wasnt colored yet, he had an a a jacket and pants. Chris liked his work so far so he started adding the finer details.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Everyone began to gather around Gabriella since she was the first one who entered the Biotech facility and she was beginning to get nervous. She was usually just a nervous person that freaked out about many things and one of them was being around too many people at once. She glanced down at her Blackberry and typed a message to George. When she saw a person start a conversation with her, she quickly turned all her attention to that man.

“Devin, I am very nice to meet you. I am Gabriella.” She said faintly, taking his hand and shaking it as if she were a business woman talking to a partner.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar face and then when she turned to see who it was, her crush stood there staring at her. Her face turned a bright red as he walked closer to her and her knees began to buckle underneath her. After noticing that he was looking at a portrait behind her and she glanced over his shoulder at the large intricate picture. Breathing in slowly, she stepped away from him so he could walk up to the picture if he wanted to and disappointment began to fill her emotions.

Gabriella watched the group, especially her crush but he was just busy reading the plaque and she then turned her attention to a woman dressed in a business suit walking their way. She pushed her glasses up the rim of her nose as she glanced around the group and then down at a clipboard. Her stern look was a sign that she was here only to gather the students and drop them off where ever they needed them. Her hand pointed down the hall as she began to give directions.

“Ok, I need you all to go down the south hall and at the end of it is a meeting room. Our group is waiting there for you. I will follow you there so none of you get lost along the way.” She stated.

Gabriella listened to the woman and knew there was a hidden message behind her little statement at the end of her speech. She was mostly meaning so none of us venture off into areas that we aren’t wanted. After hearing her cell phone ring, Gabriella zoned back in and looked down at the message. She followed the group subconsciously and sat down in a seat that was located in the huge conference room. A TV lit up with Biotech’s Logo and a few words: Planning a new Future. Those words rang in her head and that just signal the sense of freedom in her mind.

Last edited:

Spyells

Devin smiled when Gabriella shook his hand and told him her name. She walked away and he was just about to sit down when a woman told them to go to the meeting room. Devin followed the others to the meeting room and took a seat toward the end of the table in front of the big t.v. screen. Others had arrived while he had been talking to Gabriella earlier and he hadn't had a chance to be introduced to them. Devin did notice this one girl who had taken her seat. He thought she was beautiful and from looking at her he could tell that she was athletic. She had long black hair tied back with a red tie and was wearing a red kimono. He couldn't wait until he learned her name. But he knew that would have to wait once an old guy walked into the room. It looked like the meeting was about to start.

Artemis

Alyss nodded timidly in response to Sakura. So many people, all receiving the same scholarship from the same company...She sighed and pressed the matter from her mind. Wasnt she just lucky she was given this opportunity in the first place? She finally began to notice that the lobby was almost full of people, each with a letter from Biotech.

Some of the other students were starting to mingle, and she felt like she should do the same. Just before she was going to address the group, they all began to file into a southern confrence room. She bit her lip, gathered her jacket, and followed the blonde haired girl into the meeting room. Inside, were many chairs seated along a long table with a large t.v. screen mounted before them. It flashed words across its screen, but she didnt bother to look.

She chose a seat across from the blonde girl, eagerly twiddling her fingers in her lap. Hopefully the meeting would be quick.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Chris looked up when the woman gave some instructions he quickly saved his work put the computer back the way it was supposed to be folded and put it in his bag. Chris got up and followed into the meeting room he glanced at the T.V. and set down in a corner by himself . Hoping more people would show up soon.

sakurablossom07

Sakura walked with the others to the room that they were being led to. There were so many rooms on the way to the meeting room. There were different people walking into different rooms with books, paperworks and many others. She wasn't sure what was going on now and mostly didn't know what to expect. As she walked into the meeting room there were chairs surrounding a big screen and there were people sitting around the table, waiting for the group to come in. Sakura picked a seat near the back, but it was close enough to see the screen and hear what they had to say about this meeting and the scholarship that came with it.

Spyells

Devin smiled when the pretty girl he had notice earlier didn't sit too far away from him.
"Hello my name is Devin." He said smiling and offering his hand for her to shake. "I hope what these biotech people want us to do isn't too hard. I just really want to get my money and get out of here. What is your name by the way?"
Devin gave her his most dazzling smile and awaited her response.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Staring at the group of people in the picture that he knew from his youth to be the original founding members Biotech, though there was really only one person in the picture he had stopped to look at…his mother. It had been a while since Ken had seen a picture of her as he had never bothered to take any personal belongs with him when he left his father’s home three years ago. Standing in front of the picture with his hands in still in the pockets of his jean, Ken read what was written on the plaque. Biotech Founders "The Original Dreamers." Looking at the group of ten men and woman, which included his mother and father, Ken tired to think about the handful of people from the picture that were still involved company while he was growing up and wonder how many of them, if any, besides his own father, still had any power within the company currently.

“Kenneth if you plan on speaking with your father, you should really hurry up and follow after the rest of the group into the meeting room.” The woman, who had just guided the other students away, said as she stood right besides Ken after noticing how seemed to be ignoring her earlier directions.
“Don’t patronize me. You and I both know my father has no intention of appearing before these students.” Ken said looking after at the woman speaking to him and knowing her fairly well, as she was his father assistant.
“Well I guess then you would be in for quite a surprise if you attended the meeting.” She said glaring at Ken as she waited for him to move along to the meeting room.
“Right, right, I know what the stare means.” Ken said as he turned his back to the picture and started to make his way towards the room that everyone else was in.

Standing in the doorway of the conference room, Ken looked over at the TV in front. A look of disappointment came across Ken’s face when he noticed what was being shown on the TV was some type of Biotech orientation video. Being ushered further into the room by his father’s assistant, Ken took the first empty seat he could find, which happened to be next to the blond haired female student.

sakurablossom07

As Sakura looked around the room, the atmosphere was not as friendly as she thought it would be. For some reason, she felt a heavy atmosphere being placed upon her shoulders. Right now, she was hoping that she was just worrying for no reason and that it was just that was thinking about this. But, what made her think like this even more was the facial expressions that were on the faces of the people who had called this meeting in the first place. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted when a boy, not too far from where she was sitting introduced himself to her. Smiling, she shook his hand and decided to introduce herself as well.

"My name is Sakura by the way. Nice to meet you," Sakura said, with a smile.
"I just hope that this meeting is nothing serious. It would be nice to get some free money once in a while," she commented.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
The room was full of people, not just students but scientist and head honchos. Gabriella kept her eyes on her cell phone since her crush sat right beside her and all she could do is remain calm. It wasn’t long until one of the researchers stood in front of them and gathered their thoughts before speaking. She was one of the five that stood there and her nervousness could be seen by the way she flipped through the pile of papers.

“Upon asking you all to join in this experiment, we spent hours upon hours trying to find the best people for this job. And so we found all of you!” She paused for a breath and then continued. “Our experiment, Genesis is an opportunity of a lifetime. We need everyone’s cooperation and dedication. In this packet of papers are a few things we need you to sign and information we might need to know such as allergies and illnesses in your family. The other information we will be giving you is your duty and what we expect to come from this experiment.” She finished her speech while a few helpers began to hand out the paperwork.

Another scientist stepped up to the podium and smiled while trying to relieve some of the stiffness in the air. Gabriella glanced at the pile of papers that sat in front of her and glanced through them. Her concentration was broken when the other speaker began to talk about the experiment.

“Genesis gives us a chance to look inside the dreams of other and help to see what causes nightmares. It is harmless to the human, to all of you to do these experiments. We will not be messing with anything you body does so do not worry about changes. You just get to experience a new world by going into the dreams of others… not literally I mean.” He stopped, feeling the sweat run down his brow and laughed so that they would not take him seriously. “We need to start this as soon as possible though. We have a few more speakers and then I need you to fill out the paperwork and head to your designated area.” He walked away quickly and out of the room to get some fresh air.

Gabriella felt a feeling of confusion fall over her as she glanced through the papers. She looked over at the guy beside her and smiled.

“So do you trust these guys?” She whispered, nervously as she signed the papers she understood.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Ken’s eyes widened slightly as he heard the name of the project that Biotech would be trying to make them all experiments for. Genesis…It wasn’t the first time Ken heard the name before but as he heard the scientist continue to speak, he realized either the man had no idea what he was talking about or was told to lie about what the actual experiment was.
But why would they need to use a bunch of college students as guinea pigs for Genesis though. Ken thought to himself as he skimmed through the papers that were handed out to see if there was anything more about Genesis stated in them. But from what he could tell the papers seemed like standard release forms used to by Biotech to protect themselves from any possible liabilities from whatever experimentation they would be put through for the sake of Genesis.

“So far they really haven’t given me a real reason to trust them.” Ken said as he looked over at the girl seating besides him, before quickly looking down at the paper she had just put her signature on in order to learn what her name was.
“So do you honestly believe this guy is telling us the truth about what Genesis supposedly is, Gabriella?” Ken asked after taking a quick look around at everyone currently in the room and then looking back at Gabriella as he waited to hear her answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back