• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Food Thread of Awesomeness!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Ok guys, I know there's a lot of food threads out there, but I want this one to be a little different.

The rules are simple: I'm gonna ask food questions that may be personal or factual, and I'd like to know your responses. You CANNOT respond to criticize someone's choice, but you CAN show your support if you agree, so long as you answer the question as well. Give it some thought, too. If you want, you can change your mind later, tho, so don't be TOO serious.

If the thread is popular enough, I will begin to ask different questions that increase in complexity. But for now, we'll stick to the basics. Happy Hungry Games, and may the odds be ever in your flavor!

Questions 1 & 2: What is your favorite food, and why do you think it IS your favorite? (I love ridiculous AND honest answers equally :3) Also, what is your favorite drink of all time?

Example:
Favorite food: Pan Cookies - They taste like what I imagine ambrosia tastes like! And the center is usually a bit gooey...yum!
Favorite Drink: Coke Icee - It's like a sip of heaven! I love it when it melts a bit, first! Better than NORMAL Coke, methinks!

Awards
Favorite Food: Pizza. It is my spirit animal and it is the food of the Gods. If I had to choose between my best friend's life and a fresh, hot pizza haha sorry bud you're *runs finger along neck* crrrrrrkkkkk dead lol
Favorite Drink: The blood of my enemies. If that's not available, Dr. Pepper, unless I'm eating pizza in which case Coca Cola but if coke isn't available Dr. Pepper, unless the blood of my enemies is available then that

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Fave food: Um.... Won Ton soup! *turns to other foods* Sorry, guys.
Fave drink: Lemonade!

Fave food: Sea salt ice cream. lol

TheKelsblade

Favorite food: Chow Lo Mein noodles with shrimp sauce. (The really inexpensive kind at buffets because I'm cheap)

Favorite drink: Honestly, water. Don't know why, but yes.

Where I like to eat my food: Usually in my distinctive gaming chair, next to the TV.

How I like to eat my food: I like to suck my chow mein noodles through my nose then swallow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back