• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .<<\\:The Flimstrip of Memories://>>.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
The filmstrip of Memories
Introduction: Three different hearts.
Disclaimer: Yes I am.
Rating: T...rating may change
Readers that should read: Roxiri, SoKai, Namiku, SoNam, Roxine, Kaiku
(Brotherly, sisterly love), and other pairings lovers galore.

An Author’s rambling: You don’t like don’t read please. You read, please DO review.

::Introduction::
X
What she draws, it all comes true,
But all those memories do and may
not belong to you.
This is the other side, so dive deep into the…
h e a r t.

Sketch, mark, rub, erase. All the sounds of these actions could be heard through out the empty hallways of the castle; which was named Oblivion Castle. Up in the highest room, on the highest floor, the most heavily guarded room, there lies a girl, a young girl with light blond hair that seemed pretty pure blond at a dark lighting was. She sat on her chair, in her room just drawing on a sketchpad. She was beautiful, she was delicate looking. If god were to have angels somewhere in one of the worlds, she must have been one of them.

The girl continued to draw, stare and think as she hummed. She was lonely by the looks of it, no one to call her their friend, no one to call her their own, not even one special person to call her beautiful. She continued to draw, just to wipe away her loneliness.

“A beach, the sun, the wind, her…and him…” she mumbled as two figures were drawn onto that sketchpad of wonders. She continued to color in the backround softly with some pastels, and then she looked at it with a smile. She was drawing one scene after another, a new light was forming, new bonds were growing where they were not suppose to grow, new chains were bind together when they were not suppose to be.

“He belongs to me.” she looked at a boy, whom was floating in a flowery pod of some sort. He seemed like he was resting, trying to regain strength or something he had lost, but to other people it’d probably look like he was being used for a scientific research. His hair gently stood up, floating in the water, being still and calm, waiting for someone to wake him up from his dreams.

“And he is mines alone…” The girl’s voice said in an audible whisper that faded away into a small breeze.

It was a very calm and breezy day, beautiful weather, lovely sea breeze, what else can a guy ask for, a nap perhaps. The boy closed his sapphire blue eyes; he was resting, listening to the blowing wind. It was such a lovely melody if you took your time to just let your mind and soul listen in closely to the nature, the beauty, and the earth that surrounded you. Sigh, the boy let out a soft, small sigh even though it was more of a yawn. It was nice to have the sun just shinning down upon you on these days.

Darkness, something was blocking the light, a dark shade of gray. The boy heard an innocent giggle come from over his head.

“I knew I’d find you snoozing down here, you lazy bum!” The girl with lighter sapphire blue eyes said with a goofy smile. “Hehe” she giggled once again.

He just loved her smile, her chuckles, the innocence she had in her eyes. “You ruined my sleep.” He teased as the wind caressed his light blond hair.

The two looked at each other in silence before looking out into the sea. The watched the waves wash back, wash forward, wash back yet once again and then washing forward. It was beautiful, but wasn’t there more beyond that ocean? Was there another place besides these islands? Was there another world perhaps? There were always so many questions, little answers, yet no clues or leads to help them understand it all.

“Haven’t you…ever wondered how it was like…away from here? I mean like, another world or something?” the red haired girl asked quietly as the wind blew harder.

“Maybe so.” The fourteen year old boy replied with a low voice, “We won’t know until we go right?” he looked at her confidently.

“Course not silly.” She placed her hands her hips. “Let’s go together then!” she said cheerfully until she felt someone’s presence behind her.

Fwoosh, the blond haired kid jumped out of bed. He was sweating all over again. “Whose memories are those? Were they mine?”

AN: Should I continue?

Last edited:

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
Continue ..... oh and can you use single space when they start to talk?? Or space out the lines??? sometimes i read the same line again.... please?? oh yeah and this is great! Nice story Shiro Chan!! ^_^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hehe, thank you for reviewing guys! ^.^ I hope everyone else on KHI enjoys it as well.

As for updating : Very soon for sure.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
o.o

MORE! I'm really liking this fan fic. Very interesting. I'm going to bookmark this page.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hehe, don't worry I'll post up the 1st chapter today after I'm done re-checking it for typos and all that other stuff. ^-^ I'm glad that you like it so far C_U.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
o.o! You used fwoosh! xD; Sorry, I just had to point that out. :3

I luffs it. And I will thoroughly try to ignore the possible Roxiri and Roxine popping up to continue reading it. >.<; That's how awesome it is. D:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
._. This is nice D: Though there are some parts where I would change the grammar. That's just me though. ^^;;;; Really nice :D

Epilogue

killjoy princess
xP I know there are some mess ups. >.> Posted it at night foo.

Will be updating later today so stay tuned! Thanks for the comments everyone.

I am not Shirozora, but I do love her fanfics. <3
I am a girl btw for you people who did not know. .__.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Shiro-chan said:
xP I know there are some mess ups. >.> Posted it at night foo.

Will be updating later today so stay tuned! Thanks for the comments everyone.

I am not Shirozora, but I do love her fanfics. <3
I am a girl btw for you people who did not know. .__.
And you tell ME to go to sleep -_-;;

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Hey, if it's no problem, (THIS IS ENTIRELY OPTIONAL YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED) can you read my fic? There's a link in my sig. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

^-^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Cloud_Unchained said:
Hey, if it's no problem, (THIS IS ENTIRELY OPTIONAL YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED) can you read my fic? There's a link in my sig. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

^-^

Oh, la la! xD I think I read your fic sometime but didn't comment. ;__; I'll get reading on it sometime this week. I'm sure I'll love it. It's starring Rikku right? :)
Sterling_Silver said:
o.o

Not Shirozora, but still an awesome writer....? (almost) Too good to be true! Post more! Update soon!

xD I shall. *continues typing up chapters*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back