• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The first thing you do when you buy Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
All right, I'm just wondering. Out of all the people here, what are you going to do when you get the game? Other than open it and bow down and praise it.

Me, when I get it, I'm going to read the entire instruction manual, that way I know how the heck I'm gonna play it. Then I'm gonna grab some chips, pop, connect the PS2 to the biggest TV in my house, set it to the sound system, and watch the game opening!

Rikuroxmysox18

Re: First Course of Action

um...Like I do with all my new ps2 games I am happy to get, open it, put it in my ps2, and play for like the whole day and go O_O *wow, I can't believe I am finally playing it*....I will also make sure nobody bothers me...XDDD!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Call in sick, Halo 2 style. XD

I haven't decided whether or not I should have my seizure before or after the game is in my PS2.

Probably after. I don't want to break it or cover it in my secretions.

OmegaHeartless

Wow haven't thought of this much... I'll probably put it in and be like Rikuroxmysox18 and can't believe I'm playing the game and I'll be eating and drinking between whatever goes on!

nighthawkmk2

well umm....
i'm first gonna put in the game grab the chips and run around my house well i wait for it to load and then i won't stop playing for days and weeks and months...... :D

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o

knowing my luck, my parents will get in a car wreak 1 mile from my house and the CD will break and then i'll go back to game stop and they'll say there wont be anymore for 6 months. @_____@

well, once i get the game into the PS2 i'll play it until my parents force me to take a shower and get ready for school. then i'll just happen to get the flu... who cares if semptember isnt the flu season!?

DAMN!!! KH2 IS COMMING OUT ON A WENDSDAY!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! less time for me to play it. ;___;

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm not going to bow down and praise it, that's something I would've done in my younger days. I'm just going to open it, read and glance through the intrution and information booklet. Finally, I'm going to move the PS2 to my room, close my door, and play it till I have to go to bed.

Nemesis

well i know how im gonna do it. IM gonna almost baracade myself for about 3 days. im gonna save it for the weekend, bar myself in my room, move in a mini fridge and shit, and play until i beat it or my face falls off from the uberness. If it comes out on say, wensday or so, im gonna hold onto it until friday,( by hold on i mean play it and acctually stop once in awhile) then friday will hit and BAM! no sun for me.

forgive me, im just a uber fan. im buying a Brand new slim PS2 for this. and Snake Eater, and... well thats all for now. oh yhea and Smackdown Vs. Raw!
It cant be that much longer until the PS3, or whatever, so im just gonna buy now and get all the cool stuff

Last edited:

TwilightRiku193

I am going to keep playing untill i beat the game and play a little more untill i get to lvl 100 or i get board of the game.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned

Wraith1807 said:
Me, when I get it, I'm going to read the entire instruction manual, that way I know how the heck I'm gonna play it. Then I'm gonna grab some chips, pop, connect the PS2 to the biggest TV in my house, set it to the sound system, and watch the game opening!

Exactly wut im gonna do...or i might just not open it for a while just to preserve it's aura and guard it like a tiger guarding its cubs...gonna yell at my 2 little sisters not to touch it lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back