• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The final trailer for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory has been released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know it's been over a month since you posted this, but Spocks this is a crazy take and as much as it pains me, I am going to have to designate you as my Forum Enemy for saying this.

SCHERZO DI NOTTE...

Look, I accept this opinion wholeheartedly because I agree but also 11 year old me was literally mystified by the gentle sounds of midi strings being plucked, xylophones, and whatever that other instrument is supposed to be so 11 year old me would like to say:

giphy.gif

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm surprised they haven't shown any new renders for the other two teams yet. You just gotta know Riku's team will be called "Team Dream" but what will they call the Wayfinder Trio team, and what will there new renders look like? I wanna know!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm surprised they haven't shown any new renders for the other two teams yet. You just gotta know Riku's team will be called "Team Dream" but what will they call the Wayfinder Trio team, and what will there new renders look like? I wanna know!
Yeah, it's been awhile since the last renders were released and after which there's been nothing. Classic and Days were released back to back or at least it felt that way and now it's been nearly a month.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Yeah, it's been awhile since the last renders were released and after which there's been nothing. Classic and Days were released back to back or at least it felt that way and now it's been nearly a month.
I know right? Like what will Aqua's team be called? Team Sleep? I'd say Team Masters, but oh wait, Terra failed his exam...Ventus probably has the experience of a Master with how old he truly is. Only Terra holds them back. For shame, Terra. Aqua secretly laughs in the corner at his failure as Eraqus weeps. No Team Masters for them :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Classic renders were released when the official website went live back in June.

Days renders were released in September.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Classic renders were released when the official website went live back in June.

Days renders were released in September.
By the time we get the Wayfinder renders the game will be out. Don't they want to hype Team Masters+Terra and Team Dream?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
By the time we get the Wayfinder renders the game will be out. Don't they want to hype Team Masters+Terra and Team Dream?
Both of these are probably dropping this month.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It just now occurs to me that the PSP models for MX and X-blade could be used to recreate the final boss of KH3 instead of a pre-rendered video.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Master Xehanort has to be the final boss of this game, right? If this is a musical recap of the Dark Seeker saga then it has to be Xehanort...right? Unless they pull a fast one and it turns out it was Sephiroth all along.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Master Xehanort has to be the final boss of this game, right? If this is a musical recap of the Dark Seeker saga then it has to be Xehanort...right? Unless they pull a fast one and it turns out it was Sephiroth all along.
I'm pretty sure the final boss will be a Xehanort, though it doesn't have to be Master Xehanort. Though he does seem the most likely. My guess is he's the final boss gameplay wise and Apprentice Terranort is the story final boss

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm pretty sure the final boss will be a Xehanort, though it doesn't have to be Master Xehanort. Though he does seem the most likely. My guess is he's the final boss gameplay wise and Apprentice Terranort is the story final boss
It would be weird to end on anything but Master Xehanort. I guess we'll see. I don't remember his BBS model being that animated that one time I fought him.

Back