• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The FINAL Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Karutomaru

Banned
In a land far away, the people of a bustling city go about their everyday lives. People greet each other on the streets, go to work, and do what they normally do. But today someone or something is about to break that routine.
viewtiful_screen011.jpg

A giant figure of darkness stomps into the city square as the people run for cover.

"Hahahahahahaha! The time is nearly upon us. I need only test one more thing before I can begin my invasion. And that thing is..... ME! If I am going to rule all these kingdoms, I must make sure I can fend for myself. Now, puny people of this city, who is brave enough to fight the most powerful being in the universe?!"

This is it. If I can be defeated here, King Karutomaru can no longer cause any harm. But if he wins, I will start a new RP in which the King begins his invasion of the multiverse. This time dimensional bending is allowed, however, innocent bystanders cannot be harmed (luckily they're staying far away from the towering giant). What isn't allowed is declaring the death of your opponent. Other than that, it's fair game.

Please note that if this thread becomes locked, I shall gain victory by default.

Back