• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Final Fantasy VII Hate-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
~The Final Fantasy VII Hate-Club~

finalfantasy--article_image.jpg

WARNING!
If you're here to bash this thread, I kindly suggest that you save the words for yourself and turn back immediately.

For many, Final Fantasy VII is the greatest JRPG of all time, featuring deep characters and story, great music tracks and is considered "the game that sold the PlayStation".

For others, including me, Final Fantasy VII is
a textbook on how to make PSOne games look like an unwashed arse ring, with a wilted cast of anime stereotype fcuks gibbering senselessly through a deranged plot cobbled together from Evangelion, Captain Planet and the fan fiction sections of Usenet, featuring music rendered via a MIDI track that sounds like a three year old jamming out with the preset fills on a Casio keyboard.

If you don't see FF7's appeal, hate the characters, or have different reasons to hate it, then join this HC and feel free to spread your hate.

Go on, don't be ashamed.

Founder

The Dead Skin

Members

Beyer

I am tempted to join this not out of hate but for the sheer fun of it to see rabid fan's reactions.

MY GOD I AM BECOMING A TROLL

-not actually joining-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back