• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Final Fantasy in KH thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
Let’s talk about Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts, baby! What characters do you want to see, or see more of? Do you want more FF rep in future games, or less?

Like the KH world thread, I threw together a list of every Final Fantasy character who has appeared in the series so far, divided by their game of origin. Characters in red are those who have been hinted to exist via references, easter eggs, and KHUX medals.

MAIN SERIES
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SPIN-OFF TITLES
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MISCELLANEOUS CHARACTERS
Moogles
Chocobos
Biggs
Wedge​

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yes there definitely needs to be more FF representation in Phase 2. As for new characters give me Chocobos please. Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden, Scala, etc could have a ranch dedicated to them. Or maybe they could be scattered in certain Disney worlds. And save Zack

Bloodedge King

Awards
As a huge FF fan (It's my third favorite VG series), I personally don't care about the Final Fantasy characters in KH. If I wanna see FF characters then I'll play FF.

2 quid is good

Awards
Insert obligatory "They don't matter and Nomura is justified in his excuses for their absence" post

Now that's out the way, all I'm gonna say is Vaan x Treasure Planet

Also I'm pretty sure there's already an ongoing thread with this exact premise in the KH3 section that wasn't even updated too long ago

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I want to see Zack come back all grown up now, looking for his date with Aqua.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hayner, Pence, & Olette killed them & buried the bodies beneath DI.
I knew the gang was up to something! And the detectives on the case actually got some _____ evidence, but they can't tell anyone because they can't say the word, and _____ around town keep getting stolen! Hayner, Pence, and Olette may be in the clear on this one...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Side note: Nomura should convince Disney to put a Jesse in the Rogue Squadron film. For consistency.

Dark Rot

Awards
I think there's still a decent possibility Yozora will actually be the TRUE Noctis (the one that never was) and will regain his original appearance and identity, escape Quadratum and eventually make it home to Insomnia. A fairy tale (based on reality!) with a happy ending.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Who the hell are "Jessie" and "Wantz"!? Where do they show up in KH? And when/how was Kekfa hinted to?

Anyway, I want the Final Fantasy characters to be used differently. With the way everyone is begging/demanding/bullying Nomura into using the Radiant Garden group again, even though their story was wrapped up in KH2, I rather future FF characters be left out of the main story (unless they're actively going to be a part of it).

Easiest way to do that is place them in DISNEY worlds. I would put them in as either boss fights and/or party members for worlds that lack a DISNEY boss fight or a DISNEY party member (for example an UP world). I would also hide some away in DISNEY worlds as secret boss fights.

I definitely want to see:
Rydia
Balthier & Fran
Snow
Cecil
Lulu
Lightning

Back