• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Final Fantasy Class showdown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will it be?

• Black Mage

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • White Mage

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Thief

• Fighter

• Red Mage

• Monk

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
Okay, you've gotten uber evil one day. You've become 1337 h4x0r5 on Final Fantasy and broke the whole "only-four-characters-only" limit and unfortuneatly, you got ambushed by a suiciding Malboro who confused all your characters and then exploded (Uh...it used...Chakra >.>).

Oh screw the whole second person analogy!! >.<

Just place your bets, who stands 1337 among the others?

(For you non-true-veterans, Blue Mage wasn't introduced until FFV and Summoner class was barely its own class until V as well.)

文偉立

newb programmer
That's all, kiddies. Only those six classes. You might try to get smart and go "OMG! d!s dUm@55 d0|\|'+ n0 d4 oth3r cl4ss3s!". Fact is, these were the only classes provided by in the original Final Fantasy. This isn't Final Fantasy XI where you have those huge lists of jobs or like FFX2/FFTA/FFT with a gunner. Those are the only classes of the original game.

Now that that's over with, may we continue with the thread? >.>

RenoTurk

アクラ said:
That's all, kiddies. Only those six classes. You might try to get smart and go "OMG! d!s dUm@55 d0|\|'+ n0 d4 oth3r cl4ss3s!". Fact is, these were the only classes provided by in the original Final Fantasy. This isn't Final Fantasy XI where you have those huge lists of jobs or like FFX2/FFTA/FFT with a gunner. Those are the only classes of the original game.

Now that that's over with, may we continue with the thread? >.>

I don't mind those kind of jobs. (I like original FF game but their storylines got bored after played first time becaues it can be very predicted and no replay value as well.

I like White Mage because I do.

文偉立

newb programmer
Square Ninja said:
Are you forgetting about the rat tail and Bahamut?

-_- Might as well add White Wizard, Black Wizard, Knight, etc...

sigh...Oh well, I'm not da mawd h3r3. Besides, those are the basic classes (well, most basic anyhoo)

Awards
Black Mage or Red Mage.

Black has all the Black Arts, whereas Red combines both white and Black Arts if i remember correctly.

Meh, id say Black, simply for the Powerful, All Elemental Onslaught that is it's magic :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back