• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Final Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
teehee rocks-ass *laughs* I loved that part. And no it wasn't confusing!!!!! The song was pretty. :3

Aria

braver by the minute
Hehe found out today why the ending wasn't confusing *laughs nervously*

*Ahem* So the chapter 4 I posted was my v.2 of it, which was the right one but I forgot that I made those changes :p So now I need to go back and change chapter 5 because the ending is different and it makes me irritated I couldn't even remember my own plot. Funny story, eh?

So chapter five will be up later tonight or tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

Aria

braver by the minute
Hey guess what? I finished chap. 5! Yay!!

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8FZvTWVukTk/Ss9SwFR_CoI/AAAAAAAAAG8/81tOfafEA2Q/s320/yay.jpg[/IMG]
Have I ever mentioned how much I love that picture?

Anywho on to the fanfic; the first book in this I have now named Redo, Rewind (see little edit on the first page) And for now when it says Rewind and then the chapter title it means it's happening in the past. Oh, and brownie points for whoever can figure out what Xigbar's nickname means ;)

So here you go:

Chapter 5: Rewind: Organization XIV

In order to understand the future, you must understand the past.

Let’s go back to the beginning.

The past is always there.

“I’d like to welcome to the Organization, the fourteenth member, Xena,”

Xemnas’ voice echoed throughout the room. Xena looked up around the room in wonder, while 13 faces took in her every move. The ceiling seemed to reach up to the sky, and the chairs were so high up, even the ones that were shorter than others. She didn’t know a room could be so tall.

Time passed on; Xena heard them talking, felt the vibration of the sounds, but she didn’t know what they said. She just kept looking up.

“Grey,” She whispered, talking about the grayish white of the room, and everyone went silent. It was so quiet you could hear the sound of the members holding in their breath.

“Meeting adjourned. Numbers eight and up can leave,” Commanded Xemnas. Five portals swallowed up the members with a whoosh, leaving only the top seven and Xena. They all began talking at once.

“Can she summon anything?”

“Why don’t we just ask her?

“She wouldn’t understand. She can barely speak.”

“Silence,” The one with in the highest chair commanded. He looked down at Xena.

“Do you remember anything, Xena?”

She spoke slowly. “Colors, and lights, and music.”

He smiled and whispered, “So you two aren’t so similar." Then louder, "Do you remember where you’re from?”

Her brow wrinkled in frustration, “Green. There was lots of green.”

He looked even more pleased, “Very good, anything else?”

Xena looked up, but her hazel eyes were seeing things far away, “My harp. Where’s my harp?”

“You’re harp?” Questioned Zexion.

A look of despair struck Xena’s face, “Where is it?” She said. She frowned and started pacing around nervously. No one made any move to stop her. Then Xena screamed as a rough, icy hand grabbed her shoulder. She turned around and looked at a tall man with a huge scar across his face, one yellow eye and an eye patch, and black hair with streaks of grey in a ponytail.

“Looks like the kotori found its voice,” He said. Xena took a step backwards. He laughed, “C’mon now, summon your harp.”

“Sum…un?” She turned her wide eyes up at him.

“Yeah, you know, call it,” He explained. He let a sigh escape from his mouth when he got no answer. “Watch,” He said, holding out his hand. A long and sharp purple and grey thing appeared in his hand. “Now you.”

Xena filled her mind with thoughts of her harp and held out her hand. An orb of green light appeared to cover her arm, and she felt the smooth texture of the wood appear in her hand. When the orb faded she saw her harp, and immediately broke into a smile.

“Happy now, kotori?” He asked.

She smiled and looked up at him, “Yes, yes I am.”

She heard laughter coming up from the chairs.

He laughed too, “K, now do what you just did with your harp, except with a portal, and go run along and play with it.”

She did what the man had said and summoned a portal. She turned around with a questioning look on her face.

He mirrored her look, “You’re supposed to walk through it.”

She looked at it again, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh. She thought of the room she had woke up in, and stepped through the portal.

Everything got cold when Xena was in the portal. All the air was squeezed out of her like a deflated balloon. She couldn’t see any light, couldn’t feel any solid substance. But then it stopped. With a rush of air, life started up again. She stood by her bed, using it for support, gasping for a minute, realizing how loud silence really was.

“That was quite a show Xigbar,” Zexion said.

He scoffed, “At least we know what her weapon is. Not that a harp is really a weapon.”

“Ah, but it is something. We have yet to unlock a fraction of her true power.”

“But Superior, it’s a mere harp,” A man with bright blue hair and an X on his forehead interrupted.

Xemnas turned his attention to Saix, “Did you not notice the harp at all? It is no mere harp, no; it holds a deep root in magic.”

“Would it not be wise to let wait and see what she can do with it? She obviously has memories of it, let her experiment, and we can sit back and observe,” Stated Vexen.

Xemnas stared at Vexen, “Did I say anything that would imply we would not do just that?”

Vexen looked baffled, “N-no Superior.”

His voice boomed through the room once more, “We shall let Xena figure out what to do, when you see something report it at once. Meeting adjourned.”

Five more portals swallowed up the members, all except for Xigbar.

He waited awhile to speak, “She’s different, kotori is, stranger than even Roxas. Not a single memory yet she picks up on everything so quickly”

“Maybe not all the memories are gone. No two Nobodies are alike; you of all people should know that.”

“Humph,” H replied while adjusting his hood, “Where’s she from anyway? No world I’ve seen recently has people with elf ears.”

“That’s what we want to find out.”

Understanding flashed through his yellow eye, “Ah, I see. Need me to keep an eye her?”

“That would be grand.”

Xigbar put his hood up, and was the last to be consumed by the portal. Xemnas looked down on the empty chairs of his kingdom.

“Oh, how times have changed.”

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
No, it has a T in it. And it's not Zelda, but you're on the right track!

Aria

braver by the minute
So I've found out that I cannot write at all when I'm bored, and since my brothers are home and I'm avoiding them at al cost, this has been a very boring weekend :p I kinda mass-wrote chapter 6 this morining, and I have to admit it's my favorite chapter so far. You have no idea how much fun I had writing this :D I feel bad for Saix... and Xemnas for having to deal with everyone... and Demyx cuz, well you'll see ;)

I'm not really sure about the writing though, so bring on the CnC. And this week is the last week before state and then the state tourney is this weekend so I probably won't be able to get chapter 7 up really fast. So here's the chapter!

Chapter 6: Rewind: Remodeling

Xena peered out of her room, “Axel?”

He stopped walking and turned around, “Yeah?” Sheesh, I don’t even get one day before I go back to being “nanny”.

“Am I supposed to sleep in my room?”

Don’t be rude to the new girl, don’t be rude to the new girl…“Yes, that’s what rooms are for.”

She looked surprised, “Oh, okay,” and she turned back into the room.

Axel shook his head. What the hell? Not even 12 hours gone by and she’s talking in complete sentences? What ever happened to regular nobodies? Pushing the thoughts aside with another shake of his head, he continued to walk down the corridor. Maybe things would make more sense elsewhere.

Xena surveyed the room. It was the same mixture of blue white and grey as the rest of the castle. Next to her bed with white sheets there was a large window looking out into the dark sky. She sighed and turned to her dresser. It made no sound when she opened it up. She quickly flipped through the two drawers: black coats, pajamas, her long brown fingerless gloves, a pair of black shoes and pants, and more black coats. Great, She thought, one outfit and a million black coats. She took her coat and pulled it over her head, then stuffed it in the dresser. She took her gloves and slid them up almost her elbow, then straightened her shirt.

Xena was wearing a forest green tank top, a cute brown half-vest, khaki shorts, and soft leather ankle boots. She shook out her hair wavy hair and studied the room once more. She frowned and walked towards the bed and lay down. Xena didn’t like the bed so close to the ground; she tossed and turned in the too-hot sheets for what seemed like hours. Frustrated, she sat up.

“Wonder if I can redecorate,” Xena mumbled. She thought about it for a minute, and then summoned her harp like before. With a slight buzzing noise it appeared. Her hand strummed the strings for a moment. A slight sigh escaped her lips as she looked up at the ceiling.

“Let’s see what we can do with this.”

Xigbar awoke suddenly. His muscles groaned for more sleep when he jumped out of bed. He didn’t care how loud the door slammed when he ran from the room.
“Can’t believe I forgot…. Gotta tell Superior.”

When Saix woke up he didn’t expect his room to be changed. He didn’t expect his floor to be four feet from the ceiling either.

“Xena!” He growled. Bumping his head on the ceiling when he tried to stand up did not help his mood. “Damnit,” He muttered. He carefully maneuvered through his room out into the dimly lit hallway and into the stairwell.

His footsteps echoed loudly as he walked down them. Muttering to himself, he walked from the staircase to the last door in the hallway. The state of the room was not what he had expected.

Mouth agape, he stood there in shock, until, “SUPERIOR!!!!!”

“SUPERIOR!” Yelled Saix, again. Xemnas growled and turned to Xigbar.

“We’ll talk more later. Number Seven seems to want to see me.”

Silent as a mouse, Xigbar left the room. With a sigh Xemnas opened up a portal.

“This had better be important, Saix.”

When Xemnas arrived in the hallway it was in wild disarray. Water puddles flowed all over the ground. Saix, Axel and Roxas were arguing outside Xena’s door, Larxene had wet hair, was in a bathrobe and had Demyx in a headlock, and Luxord, Xaldin, and Marluxia were making bets on who would win.

“QUIET!” Xemnas shouted.

Ow, Larxene that’s my face!” Whined Demyx.

“I SAID SHUT UP DEMYX!”

Demyx whimpered while Larxene smiled and tightened her grip.

“Okay, now what’s the problem here?” Xemnas struggled to remain calm.

“DEMYX BLEW UP THE BATHROOM!”

“MY CEILING WAS IN MY FACE!”

“HE WAS GONNA HURT XENA!”

“XALDIN WON’T PAY UP!”

“OKAY I GET IT SHUT UP!” Any attempt at staying calm was long gone now, “Now, Demyx, go play your sitar or whatever. Larxene, do whatever you were doing before you decided to kill Demyx. Luxord, no cheating, and Xaldin, you have to pay up. All of you go.” He turned to face the other three, “Now for you three, I want the whole story, one at a time if you don’t mind.”

Saix cleared his throat, “Well you see Superior, I was just sleeping when-“

All three of them twisted around to see Roxas. Saix had a murderous glare on his face.

“Hey, Roxas,” Axel whispered.

“What?”

“Stop being an ass,” A portal suddenly appeared and Axel shoved Roxas into it, Roxas with a surprised expression over his face. Axel looked at Saix, “You were saying?”

“As I was saying, I woke up and my floor was four freaking feet from the ceiling! Then I came down here and saw her room and you need to do something about this!”

“Then he woke everyone up with his screaming, Demyx freaked out and accidently blew up the water pipe, Larxene was in the shower and then chaos consumed everything, blah blah blah, you show up,” Stated Axel.

“Can I just see the room?” Xemnas asked. Axel opened the door.

Don’t have a heart attack, He muttered.

If Xemnas had one, he surely would have had a heart attack when he saw Xena’s room. The bed was stripped of its sheets. The ceiling had grown at least another ten feet higher, making the room around 20 feet tall. There seemed to be two ceilings. The first one was a hollow circle with plank like sections through it and around it, and then the through the gaps you could see the actual ceiling. Flowing down on the farthest wall was a waterfall with a sparkling pool at the bottom. The tinkling of the waterfall was the only sound in the room, until Xena peered down from one of the planks.

“Do you guys like it?” She asked.

Axel laughed, “How’d you get up there?”

“It was simple,” She said. She threw a bunch of sheets down. They were all tied together in a knot, they made a giant rope. She slid down it, making a loud thump when her feet hit the floor. “See? Easy.”

Xemnas’ face was unreadable, “Xena… why… why did you do this?”

“Because I can’t sleep on the ground! Don’t you know how dangerous that would be?” Xena stated matter-of-factly.

Axel laughed again, “Nice job problem solving, Xen.”

“Can I keep it this way Superior? Please, please, please, please?” She jumped up and down excitedly.

“Um, sure, I guess.” Xemnas still seemed lost for words, “Just one question, how did you do this?”

Xena did a random twirl, “With my harp of course!”

“Alright then. Saix, Axel, let’s leave her to her redecorating.”

Saix stood with an open mouth, “But-but Superior! My room! What are you going to do about it?”

You can have the room across the hall from this one.”

“But-”

“You heard him Saix, c’mon.” Axel pushed him outside. Xemnas and Saix walked down the hallway, Saix rambling on and Xemnas not even pretending to listen. Axel watched them walk away. He turned around to face Xena.

“Nice job, kid,” He ruffled her hair, “That’s the craziest I’ve seen this place in a long time. Entertainment is always nice.”

Xena’s eyes glittered and she laughed, sounding like bells, “I didn’t know he would get so mad.”

“Ha ha, I don’t think any of us did. Have fun redecorating.”

“Thanks Axel! Want to see it when I’m done?”

“Sure, tell me when it’s ready,” And he closed her door.

Axel thought of Xena’s face so lit up with joy, Maybe normal isn’t best after all.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
“DEMYX BLEW UP THE BATHROOM!”

“MY CEILING WAS IN MY FACE!”

“XALDIN WON’T PAY UP!”

“OKAY I GET IT SHUT UP!”
lol I loved that part XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back