• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Final Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I apologize in advance for Alixa's potty mouth. I couldn't control her lol >.<

Chapter 13: Alixa

“Tori! You bitch!” Alixa shouted. Xena stuck her hand up defensively and turned her head, but the arrow was already shooting through the air straight towards where her heart once was. The arrow hit its target, and all Xena's world exploded in light.

Axel heard commotion in the kitchen. He and Roxas had been sitting on the tower, eating ice cream, chatting, when Roxas told Axel about Xena’s headache. Axel got a little worried, and he couldn’t get rid of the feeling that something was going wrong, so they decided to go back to the castle to make sure Xena was alright. They split up when they got to the castle, Axel going to the kitchen, and Roxas to Xena’s room. But Axel walked into the kitchen Xena was clearly not alright. There was a blonde girl in an organization coat with a wild expression on her face standing on the table. And she was aiming a bow and arrow straight at Xena.

“No!” Axel shouted, and he tried to get to the table. He was too late; the arrow was already flying at Xena. It hit her, and Axel was temporarily blinded by the explosion of light from the arrow. He summoned his chakrams and tried to blink the spots away from his vision, determined to get revenge on the blonde girl. The dust cleared a little and Axel got a clearer image of the girl. She was laughing a crazed, fanatical laugh. She’s laughing?!? That’s it she’s going to get it. Chakrams ablaze, he charged at the girl.

“That’s enough!” Xaldin appeared like a ghost out of nowhere, still in his apron. He had a pan in his hand, which he used to whack the blonde girl over the head with. Bang! Her laughter stopped immediately, and she collapsed onto the table, still smiling a wicked smile.

All the members stared at Xaldin, and he just walked back into the kitchen like nothing happened. No one said anything for a while. They were still trying to figure out what had happened exactly.

“Xena!” Axel remembered why he had been charging. His chakrams clattered to the floor and disappeared, and he ran over to where Xena was lying. He sat her up and shook her shoulders. “Xena! Xena! C’mon Xen, open your eyes!” She didn’t give any response; she was completely limp in his arms. He picked her up and looked around wildly. “Someone call Vexen! We need a doctor!”

“Alixa, I don’t know if you know this, but trying to kill the other members is against the rules.”

Xemnas and Xigbar were seated high up on their chairs in the meeting room, with Alixa standing far down on the ground.

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” Alixa rolled her eyes. “Hell, don’t even worry about it happening again, ‘cause it won’t. Unless one of those guys gets a little too friendly.” She crossed her arms and started to tap her foot.

“Number XV, if you have a problem you will report it to me. We will not become our own enemy in the Organization.”

“Whatever. Why don’t you just go f-“

“Sorry Alixa, only Nobodies 18 and older can use that word,” Xigbar said.

“Damn you, now you’re controlling what I can say? I don’t have to take this sh-”

“Alixa,” Xemnas’ voice boomed, “We will continue this conversation later. Xigbar, why don’t you show her to her room.”

“Whatever,” Xigbar said in a mocking tone. He jumped down to where Alixa was standing. Her frown vanished and she sneered at Xemnas as Xigbar dragged her out of the room by her elbow.

“Yeah, just send me to my room like a freakin’ little two year old. I’ll go quietly this time, but hear me out, I follow my own orders.” Alixa started to laugh crazily again, continuing until she was out the door.

Xemnas heaved a sigh and muttered to himself, “This girl is going to be a problem.”

Aria

braver by the minute
Holy Crap! i hope you explain later why/how she joined

Oh I probably should've explained that *facepalms*

I'll just do that now b/c it's not exciting :D she's a normal nobody, Aila became a heartless and created a nobody, Xigbar found Alixa on his mission and brought her back to the castle. Yeah pretty boring lol.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Lol you gotta be 18 or older to use those words and Nobodies dont age. Dang Aria why would you teach her those words?

Aria

braver by the minute
Lol you gotta be 18 or older to use those words and Nobodies dont age. Dang Aria why would you teach her those words?

hehe yep! and it's not my fault! Alixa is uncontrollable D:

Aria

braver by the minute
She isnt even in your story, maybe you shouldnt hang out with girls like Alixa.

*gets confused* she's in the story she's in like 1/2 of the chapters! And no way Alixa scares me lol

Aria

braver by the minute
Erm I don't like Alixa. She's a little bit uhhhmmmmm................ odd lol.

haha yeah, but she's fun to write.

Alixa is a biznitch. i dun like her. :(

yes she is lol. Don't worry she's not like that all the time :)

Mini chapter time! Might post another mini one tonight because I'm bored and I don't want to read Romeo and Juliet ;)

Chapter 14: Traitor

“So there’ll be a camera at the entrance, outside the entrance, a couple in that big circular room, one in the kitchen and so on.” Riku glanced at the man in the black coat, hood up to hide his face.

“Yeah I get that, but I still don’t get why you need to bug the whole place. I can alert you when something goes on,” The man said.

“Xemnas doesn’t tell you everything. We need to know what else he’s planning so we can either stop it or sabotage it.”

The man thought about it for a moment. “And what’s in this for me? If they find out I get turned into a dusk, or worse.”

Riku opened his mouth to speak, but quickly stopped himself.

“It’ll help Xena,” Namine whispered. She was sitting in the corner of the dimly lit room with her sketchpad, completely silent until then.

The man cleared his throat and summoned a portal. “Fine, but if they find out this is all on you.” He disappeared into the portal.

_____________________________________​

“You rang?” The hooded man asked. Riku looked at him with disgust and took two menacing steps towards him, grabbing the collar of the man’s hood.

‘Where did Alixa go? Where are they keeping her!?” Riku shouted in the man’s face. He began to shake him like a rag doll.

Namine grabbed Riku’s arm. “Riku! Stop it you’re going to hurt him!”

“Hey hey no need to get violent here, I’ll tell you what you need to know.”

Riku relaxed a little and let go of the man’s collar.

“So they’ve basically locked her in her room. I don’t know why or how long they plan on keeping her there. I don’t even get why she’s so important, you two haven’t told me anything,” He explained.

“Alixa and Xena were best friends before… you know. If Alixa knows anything she could jeopardize our whole mission,” Namine replied.

Riku asked the man, “Do you know where her room is?”

“Yeah it’s on the first corridor of the second floor, first room on the left.”

“Namine-” Riku started to say.

“Don’t worry I’m on it.” Namine was already walking into a portal. “Time for a jailbreak.”

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
*SUPER GASP* is it...Ax-.....=X

lol

lowl :)

I have no response

another mini chapter :D

Chapter 15: Healing

Light. There was a bright, peaceful white light clouding her vision. Then she was falling, falling through the light into a deep sleep. The sleep felt dangerous to her, what if she never woke up? She heard people calling to her, but she wanted to sink down into the comfort of this sleep. So she kept falling until there was nothing left but sleep.

***​

There was light again, but this time it was different. It was… fluorescent?

“Looks like she’s waking up.”

“Finally, she doesn’t do anything but sleep.”

“The wound was deep, it needed time to heal. She’s lucky the arrow wasn’t placed better.”

Strange,
Xena thought, Aila never misses…

Xena began to open her eyes, slowly because the brightness hurt. Her shoulder throbbed and her mouth tasted like crap, but she felt okay. She started to sit up. Her shoulder protested in pain, but it was manageable, so she sat up anyway. Spots danced in her vision as she rubbed her eyes and took in her surroundings.

She was in a bright room with perfect white walls,no windows, and a few beds lined up against the walls. The beds were all alike; each bed had a metal frame plain white sheets that itched a lot.

“Xena, you’re awake!” Roxas nearly tackled Xena as he gave her a big bear hug.

“Uh, yeah, I guess I am. How long have I been out of it?” She asked.

“Two days. Vexen gave you like a pound of pain and sleep meds.”

“Wow, two whole days?” Xena swung her legs off the bed onto the icy floor. She rubbed her eyes again, trying to get rid of the spots.

“Hey Sleeping Beauty, looks like Prince Charming got to you,” Axel teased.

Roxas and Xena stared open-mouthed at Axel, both their face’s bright red.

“We’re not... it-it’s not like th-that,” Xena stuttered.

Axel laughed, “Ha ha, don’t worry I’m just messin’ around with you guys.”

“That’s not funny Axel!” Roxas yelled.

“No, but your reaction sure is.”

“Shut up,” Roxas mumbled.

Xena and Axel laughed, and Xena stood up. The two boys looked at her with concern.

Axel asked her, “You sure you’re ready to get up? You should probably rest more-”

She shrugged her shoulders. “No I’m fine. I just need a glass of water and I’ll be perfect.”
“Whatever you say…”

Xena smiled at him and opened the door. “C’mon, let’s get out of here. It smells like medical crap.”

Roxas and Axel were on their way out the door, when suddenly Xena screamed. Her head felt like it was being pounded with a sledge hammer. Trying to somehow stop the pain, she automatically put her hands to her head.

“Xena!” Roxas screamed.

The pain heightened, and she collapsed on the floor. Roxas and Axel’s voices were fading, fading with everything else until the blackness overtook her once more.
_____________________________________​

“Don't you see what you've done?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back