• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

---The Fight Between Heaven And Hell---

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's_guardian

This is a story of the angels of Heaven fighting against the demons of Hell.The fight is over the world.If the Heavens were to win everything would be just the same.But if Hell would win outstanding madness will be unleashed into the world.It will never be the same.There are few choosen angels of different elements that were sent to protect and fight for what is theirs.The demons have many renforcements.to many to out number.If an angel is lucky he/she will stay a angel....and if not lucky they will suffer as a demon.The strongest,wisest,slyest,quickest,and most of all most willing may have a chance of being once more a human if the battle is won by angels.Demons may become a leader of a large group or community.It just depends.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

This rp will start out in a usual life as a angel or demon.
You may choose wether you are demon or angel.
There is no rules exept a passy and romance is PG-13.
The passy is FF7-AC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Your OC template should look like this:

Name:
Group: (A or B)(A is for angel and B is for demon)
Angel/Demon Of:
Apperance:
Weapon:
Personality:
Dreams:
Bio:
Theme Song:
---------------------------------------------------

-My OC Template-

Name:Kristy
Group:A
Angel/Demon Of: Ice
Apperance:
frostsprite.jpg

Weapon:Ice Staff and her Frost and Ice powers.
Personality:Keeps to herself,quite,competitive,perserver,protective,wise
Dreams:To once again be human so she can live with her family and live a normal life once more.
Bio:When Kristy was human she had a perfect life with her family.Everything was just like a fantasy.The house,the car,the services everything everything was at her finger tips if she needed it.Well that was untill the accident.What happend was Kristy was walking down the halls on day and was pulled into a room by a butler and he raped her.When he was done he sliced her throat and wrists.Kristy died.The butler was fired and sent to jail for 20 years.Now Kristy has to watch her misseribal family from the skys.
Theme Song:Sadness and Sorrows remix
---------------------------------------------------
Group A:
Kristy

Group B:

(I will edit on names when people join this rp!!)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Please revise and improve the quality of your roleplay as a whole. It's lacking in almost all areas.

When you have done this, PM me the improved storyline, and I will reopen your thread. If not, it stays closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back