• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The FFVII Chronos (RP) fanclub~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
yes, cheers ^^ and lol yes misa is pretty hot, especially in the live action movie where she is a real person!

EDIT: BEASTLY! dont be mean now, your posts are just starting to be okay posts, let him learn, like you are still learning

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I'm not mean. lol. just saying.

@Axix, dont worry, i made the same mistake a couple of times.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Axix said:
Walking steadily* Whew...Nibhelem at last" As i was walking to the town, i notice the mansion, "A mansion is always a good place to check" As i went to the entrance, Guards block me. "Did i do something wrong?" The guard lowered his shield "NO CIVILIANS ALLOWED!" Then I said " Listen Im looking for- "THAT'S IT" The guards rushed at me, "Oh boy" I dissapeared in thin air
"Where'd he go?" said the guard. "Up here!!!" i said, and i slashed the guards with "multi-slash"
"Man those are the worst guards i faught...I suddenly remembered something "Crey, dont be too cocky" "yeah yeah i know cless"
I smiled, "Looks like everyones journey starts, and it looks like mine is about to start!" I opened the door, i rushed up into the door to seek the person who lives here, I knocked on the door "Hello? I accidently killed...um nevermind"

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
well they can get weird at times. BTW, i posted the rp link on the first post in this fc. just for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back