• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 'Fated' Place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
Let us finish this at the fated place, once your lights and my darknesses have joined together!
~Master Xehanort

Great we already have one world in KH3 confirmed: "The Fated Place"! Any clue where this might be?

I've read a couple of great theories on where the final battle of KH3 will take place. Now that we have a lot more info to work with I think we can see some of those theories develop. Note though that the area where the 7 lights and 13 darkness finally meet might not actually be the final battle (although it's very likely).

The Keyblade Graveyard? Destiny Islands? End of the World? The World/Castle That Never Was? Castle Oblivion? Some area of importance in the Realm of Darkness?... Twilight Town? :tongue:

This is just me but I personally DO NOT think that it's going to be in a place we haven't visited before. I feel like they could expand upon one of the original worlds and make it a point of interest where the lights and darknesses can settle their conflict.

Key Wielder

Awards
I'm thinking he meant the Keyblade Graveyard. It's supposed to be the only place the X-blade can be forged, according to Master Xehanort in BbS.

Youniquee

Awards
I have a feeling it'll be the Keyblade Graveyard (Where everything kinda started?) Besides, in the opening, it shows MX appearing with Sora and Riku in the Keyblade Graveyard. (Right? I'm not seeing that wrong) So...yeah. Although, Nomura might surprise us though.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The Keyblade Graveyard. It's were the Keyblade War happened and as Reika pointed, MX said something similar in BbS.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
I have a feeling it'll be the Keyblade Graveyard (Where everything kinda started?) Besides, in the opening, it shows MX appearing with Sora and Riku in the Keyblade Graveyard. (Right? I'm not seeing that wrong) So...yeah. Although, Nomura might surprise us though.

That was my favorite part of the intro and it completely flew over my head where they were at. So yeah that's probably a strong indicator! xD

I'm thinking he meant the Keyblade Graveyard. It's supposed to be the only place the X-blade can be forged, according to Master Xehanort in BbS.

Ah and true this. I do remember him mentioning it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

*looks at sig*

Yeah that looks like the Keyblade Graveyard!
also where you been youni~?

Youniquee

Awards
*looks at sig*

Yeah that looks like the Keyblade Graveyard!
also where you been youni~?

Smart Lol I should've looked at my own sig rather than the actual video xD
I've always been here lol xDDDD

GameGirl709

Awards
Yeah, I had a feeling that's what he was talking about, although it can end up being somewhere completely different. Also, in BBS, MX tells Terra, "Come to the place where all Keyblade Wielders leave their mark on fate: The Keyblade Graveyard!"

LMNOP

Yeah So we all say Keyblade graveyard.

Now watch Nomura throw us a curve ball and it be somewhere completly different haha.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Probably keyblade graveyard,though can't say i really like that world...to bland...
Honestly, TWTNW was kinda bland until they expanded upon it (though in dreams) here in 3d. I'm sure they could spruce the Keyblade Graveyard up for KH3.

Maybe have enemies that aren't only present in weird realms accessed by giant tornadoes.

Shoxir

Awards
What if the Keyblade Graveyard was renovated in the past ten years.... What if it's now the world that never was.... What if all the keyblades turned into buildings and the x-blade became the castle... it probably got a facelift after being jealous of the land of departure's new look.... And now it needs to be destroyed for the graveyard to awaken again... What if Kairi's a man.... What smoke have I been cracking??? The suspense is clearly killing me.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Honestly, TWTNW was kinda bland until they expanded upon it (though in dreams) here in 3d. I'm sure they could spruce the Keyblade Graveyard up for KH3.

Maybe have enemies that aren't only present in weird realms accessed by giant tornadoes.
How exactly would you spice up a desert though?All the locations looks basically the same..at least with TWTNW there was a lot of different scenery,it wasn't really a problem to expand that world.

Though...a desert..idk...there doesn't seem to be much to work with there..you expand it and you just get more bland desert area's with visible enemies.

Though..i think adding a night and day cycle in the world would be awesome actually...but i don't see it helping much.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
How exactly would you spice up a desert though?All the locations looks basically the same..at least with TWTNW there was a lot of different scenery,it wasn't really a problem to expand that world.

Though...a desert..idk...there doesn't seem to be much to work with there..you expand it and you just get more bland desert area's with visible enemies.

Though..i think adding a night and day cycle in the world would be awesome actually...but i don't see it helping much.

How about more varied landscaping with elevated platforms, seeing more devastation caused by the Keyblade War, getting to check out the fields of lost Keyblades, and actually fighting enemies in these environs. That would be a start.

Also having a day/night cycle would be cool.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
How about more varied landscaping with elevated platforms, seeing more devastation caused by the Keyblade War, getting to check out the fields of lost Keyblades, and actually fighting enemies in these environs. That would be a start.

Also having a day/night cycle would be cool.
Now that i think about it,i wouldn't mind at all if it was similar to the cavern of Remembrance,it had a lot of elevated platforms which you could climb,also adding massive fields the size of the lingering sentiment area and adding Kurt zisa like enemies would be pretty cool(I just really want that thing in the secret ending to be implemented)

I just wish it wasn't so small in BBS,just felt there was more to be seen.

Zul

Awards
One other issue about it in BBS is that all of TAV come from the exact same entrance into the primary graveyard, but approach each other from 3 different directions.

So yeah, so far the KBGY is the worst of the last worlds imo.

Technically MX wants everyone there, whereas Ansem and Xemnas would rather have Sora not interfere with what they were doing in EoTW/TWTNW. With that in mind, I can't see MX trying to have them go through some elaborate canyon to reach him.

Smithee

Awards
Keyblade_Graveyard_Logo_KHBBS.png

ShailsTDSPT

Knowing how much of a troll all forms of Xehanort and Nomura himself are, I would say the fated place is Agrabah. Thats right boys, this time we will visit Agrabah 3 times! The regular 2, and one for the final battle :D you heard it here first :)

On a serious note: It is definitely the Keyblade Graveyard. KH3D intro and the fact that "the fated place" screams BbS it is the Graveyard we all hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back