• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davaadie

I really don't understand what happens to him so can somebody please explain and maybe show me a video of it

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
What's to undersand? Vanitas goes back to when he came; Ven. Because Ven connects his heart to Sora's early in BBS, Vanitas looks like Sora. And after BBS, Ven's fractured heart is integrated with Sora's.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
When did he do it before. I know Ven says let connect again. But is their a scene for it.

theFUwonderer

wait when does ven connect his heart with sora. Isn't it after the credits of his ending. When did he do it early in the game. Can you link me?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why does he put his heart into Sora's?

Because his darkness is gone. Vanitas is Ven's darkness. Ven's heart was incapable of doing whatever, so he connected heart with Sora's.

Towards the end, Vanitas goes back to Ven, but is destroyed. Ven can't function. So hhe reconnects with Sora and is integrated into Sora.

wait when does ven connect his heart with sora. Isn't it after the credits of his ending. When did he do it early in the game. Can you link me?

no. lpl, I'm looking for it now.

Kleith

But why the hell does Vanitas look like Sora since he has been created BEFORE Ven connected with him ?!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
he was created when master xehanort took him to the destiny islands where sora and vens hearts got connected

Kleith

But Ven connected to Sora because he was incomplete (Vanitas has been extracted) so that doesn't make any sense.

There is a problem here :

1) Ven connects to Sora because he has a fractured heart.

2) Ven has a fracture heart because Vanitas has been extracted.

Don't think it's like totally paradoxical ?

Z

Zulkir

he was created when master xehanort took him to the destiny islands where sora and vens hearts got connected

He was actually made in the Keyblade Graveyard, there's a cutscene showing vanitas birth.

Most likely, Vanitas didn't have a face, or he had Ven's face, when Ven connected to Sora, he took on Sora's face.

U

UchihaShikyo

Now i know who was talking to Sora in KH1, when he had to pick the shield, sword, staff thing, and was fighting the heartless, it was Ven!

khlover7

I might return

Here it is:

PSP《王国之心:梦中降生》真·结局01 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看 - PSP 梦中降生 王国之心 游戏

You'll see Ven's heart thanking young Sora for allowing him to be in him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back