• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Man (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]The Fate of Man; a Code Geass RP[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Role Play Thread[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]How do we change the world? When are we sure that the world needs it? These are questions we must ask ourselves continuously for just as people in the world rise, so do they fall. But all who stride out in the shadows do so in the name of a better world. But in whom does justice lie? Is it in the man who kills in the name of his country, or is it in the foreigner who swears to protect it? Or could it possibly be that it is simply in both? In many times of old the power of the king has proven to be the solution to these many controversial quagmires. So now as a new age sets in and the power of the king strikes out once again. The question of all times past shall be released, and in turn an answer too must be revealed…

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The wind was cold as it blew harshly through the blue hair belonging to Sophia Renders. She had a distant look in her eyes that said “don’t disturb me right now”. She’d lived for many years and had experienced many things and perhaps it was because she had lived for so long that nothing surprised her anymore. Not even the recent decision of The Root to begin the destruction phase of the world. After all that was the way things went. Creation led a phase of some odd years and then equally would peace. Balance would be retained in the universe as declared by the immortal entities that so existed for the single purpose of keeping the natural peace and harmony of the planet. Sophia suddenly glanced to her right side as she noticed a shadow appear attached to a young man with short messy purple hair and blood red eyes. He was one of the ones whom she had bestowed Geass upon. As she continued to glance at him he took in a deep breath and placed his right hand in his pocket.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Do you remember when we first met,” the man asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Of course I do. What kind of a silly question is that,” Sophia asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’ve been having these nightmares lately. In every one of them you’re there and they’re so vivid almost like memories. But I know they can’t be since I don’t remember it taking place,” the man replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sophia glanced curiously at Cole. Cole was his real name, but he often preferred his middle name Wyatt. As for why, she had no idea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Perhaps your dreams are trying to tell you something,” Sophia suggested.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That could be a possibility. But whatever it is I’m sure I’ll be able to handle it when the time comes,” Wyatt said as he sat down calmly on the grass below his feet next to Sophia.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sophia stared carefully at Wyatt studying him carefully. Then she turned and faced forward as she looked forward at the broken and old city before her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“No, you won’t,” Sophia carefully whispered so not even Wyatt could hear.[/FONT]

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
There in a messy room, beer bottles everywhere cloths on the floor, even womens lingerie lays Blake fast asleep under the covers of his bed. Well what do you know, there is a nude girl cuddle against him.

"BLAKE WAKE UP ITS LUNCH TIME!" Blake's sister yelled.

Blake sat up fast, looking around at his enviroment he saw a girl laying beside him. "Wow, what a party, must have passed out. Hmm i wonder what me and that girl did?" Then Blake looks down, and notices he has nothing on. "What the... Why am i naked. Haha that explains what i did last night." Blake said with laughter as he got out of bed. Blake starts to put his jeans on and grabs a under armor tank top. He then grabs his cellphone puts it in his pocket, and runs out his room as he grabs a shirt in his closet.

Blake runs in the kitchen and grabs a sandwich on the counter. As he walks out the door he looks behind him and yells. "Umm I'm going to go do stuff sis see ya." Blake walks out side and starts to skateboard in to the town.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge was having a really bad day, it was bad enough that his head was pounding and his powers alone could do nothing to help, but his feet hurt from having them encased inside his golden leg guards and the specially made wheelchair that was designed almost solely because of his rampant geass powers. In reality he could function outside of the medical positioning, but it was not a good idea for him to do so. "I'm so tired of this shit. There is no damn reason for me to have to deal with this!!!" As the chair turned sideways, randomly Reforge started to cry out and his floating chair began to spasm.

"Damn it. Bro can you at least help with this??" Of course people were always mean to those different and a group began to make fun, but that wasn't a good idea. "I swear that," the chair slowly moved down and then Reforge breathed out and by doing so caused a shock-wave that blew everybody away........

Where was a twin when you really needed one. It looked like Reforge was annoyed and about to go out of control.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
The red warning lights in the cockpit blinked on and off, telling her that her energy filler was running low and her Knightmare frame had sustained significant damage. No way, not now! The girl looked about, trying to find a way out of her current situation; she was surrounded by enemies and reinforcement would take a while to arrive. There was a large jolt as the Synfonia was struck by yet another round of enemy fire. “You people just don’t give up do you?” She hissed through gritted teeth, launching another round of bullets at the enemy frames.

“All right Challice, that’s enough. We’re shutting down the simulation.” A male voice boomed through the speakers of the battle simulation Aislinn was using.

“All right.” Aislinn sighed, and sat back in the seat while the images around her to blur and fade. She had asked to be put in a simulation that was still much too advanced for her, just to test her ability, and now she was waiting for her results. “So how’d I do Jamie?” The girl laughed as she exited the simulation room and faced her boss - a tall, blond man with hair about to his shoulders and violet colored eyes. After a brief conversation discussing her results, which had been disappointing but typical considering her current level, she left the base and headed home.

The day was sunny and slightly breezy in Tokyo settlement, and Aislinn took a detour through the park to buy an ice cream from one of her favorite vendors. He was a relatively young Eleven, about her age, and they had formed something of a friendship after she had helped him when a group of Britannians had almost destroyed his ice-cream cart. “Hey, Masao! What’s up, how’s business?”

“Oh hey Ai! The usual?” The young Eleven said as he began scooping a mixture of strawberry ice cream mixed with pecans and frozen peaches. It was her favorite, and she never ordered anything different.

“You know it.” She said, smiling as she took the cone. The two chatted for a few minutes until Aislinn had to go. Her parents were hosting a dinner tonight, and she needed to be there.

Xodyc

He woke up after hearing people chattering on the streets. Damn nightmare. he thought as he felt like he was being shaken. Groggily, he saw a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey, you ok?" he heard someone ask and pushed the man's hand aside.
"I'm fine. Get away from me," Randall said and shook his head. His ice blue eyes blinking to adjust to waking up.

He then began to walk down the streets, watching those around him.
"Another day, another time to steal food." Randall muttered to himself and took a fruit and began eating it.
After eating, he sat on a bench and watched people walk by. He took his phone and began turning it in his hand.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt stood in the middle of the broken city. It was the ghetto that had once belonged to his kind, Elevens. That was what they called people like him nowadays. Truly it was despicable being called a number instead of a true name. But soon things would change. Power would crumble, monarchy would implode and the world would be at war with itself again. Then no one would have true power and the “peace” would cease to exist. There was no way he’d back down now. But before peace could be shattered chaos would have to be unleashed and that was Wyatt’s specialty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hey you there, are you an Eleven? Let’s see some ID,” a voice shouted as Wyatt turned to see a mobile unit or Knightmare Frame standing in front of him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As Wyatt looked up at the tall Knightmare he analyzed every inch of its structure. It was clearly a low leveled mech handed out to and used by normal soldiers. It was after all an older generation model and something that could easily be blown into oblivion these days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hey I said show me some ID,” the voiced shouted louder.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Stop fooling around. We have work to do,” Wyatt said calmly as he continued to gaze up at the Knightmare.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Knightmare slowly opened up in the back as a slender figure walked out of the cockpit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You’re skillful I’ll give you that. But you’re not as sharp as you usually are,” the woman said as she lowered the extension line for Wyatt to grab onto.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Slowly the woman held out a tape player and hit the play button.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hey you there, are you an Eleven? Let’s see some ID,” the tape player said again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“So do you have something on your mind,” the woman asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I don’t need to be lectured. I was merely thinking is all,” Wyatt answered as he walked forward and grabbed onto the extension line before being pulled up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s your problem. Your instincts have dulled. You need to get with the program cause I won’t always be around to save you, you know,” the woman explained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Funny coming from an immortal witch like yourself,” Wyatt replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s not what I meant,” Sophia said as she crossed her arms over chest frowning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I know. Get a sense of humor. But being so old I suppose you’ve already heard every joke there is so there’s really no point in that is there,” Wyatt said as he smirked and sat down in the cockpit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sophia moved slightly as she ducked her head down and watched as the cockpit closed up again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Then why even ask,” Sophia asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I guess I’m not sure. Anyways what’d you do with the pilot of this machine anyways,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I told him I was a noble and when he got out I shot him,” Sophia replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Sometimes you sure can be cold you know that Sophie,” Wyatt said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You learn to live with these things when you’ve lived as long as I have,” Sophia said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s what makes you inhuman,” Wyatt said as he smiled. “But I suppose being inhuman isn’t all that bad.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why? Are you considering granting my wish,” Sophia asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Don’t be absurd. I still need you. I’m not going to have you die on me yet,” Wyatt said as he started up the Knightmare and in slowly began to move.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m not your mother, you can’t hold onto me forever you know,” Sophia said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I have no intentions of doing so. Eventually I’ll grant your wish, but not a moment sooner,” Wyatt replied. “Now then if you’re finished let’s get things started.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sophia glanced down at Wyatt, the one whom she had given Geass to. He seemed so much more mature from the first time she had met him which was clearly very true. Slowly Sophia smiled as she closed her eyes and the Knightmare continued to roam down the near empty streets of the large ghetto.[/FONT]

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
As Blake rode down the side walk of the street he spots a familiar face. As he approaches the man he grins.

"Whats up Randall?" Blake said as he put his hands in his pocket and stopped riding his skateboard. He didn't know Randall to well but he talked to him a few times.

"Heh nice weather we are having isn't it?" Blake said with that same happy grin on his face.

Blake was half dazed from still being a little drunk. He fel down from a random shockwave.

(ooc: sorry for short post)

Last edited:

Balla

Rosario walked into the town…which town, hell like she knew. She had been everywhere, town to town; this town was no different to any other. She carried a backpack on her back full of anything she might need, she really didn’t need much since she had to travel so often and if she needed to get something her geass was always there to help her get it. She looked around her to every human, watching for any police. Rosario’s silver hair glistened in the sun while she walked, her sleeves and skirt flowed in the nice breeze that surround her making her hair catch to her face. She smoothly brushed her hair behind her ears exposing her ears that were covered in piercings from top to very bottom of her ear lob. She was very good at controlling her geass since she was very little, she never really had any problem with it but when she had emotional break downs but that was very rare. She has gotten in a lot of trouble so she has scars that cover her whole body, none of them ever hurt but the memories are still there that are locked deep within her.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

Walking through the bustling streets of one of the more, larger cities he had traveled through, a tall silver haired man, wearing a long black trench coat, moved as if he wasn't even there past the numerous people that went about their daily business. Looking at the random person that would somewhat catch his eye as they moved past, the tall man smiled when his eyes landed on a boy with short brown hair and blue eyes, who was eating a piece of fruit.

Making sure the boy could tell he was looking at him, the man politely nodded, to both the boy eating the fruit, as well as the new boy who arrived with what seemed to be a skateboard, before continuing on his way past the many people, blending in with the crowds that soon greatly gathered. Everything had suddenly become calm even eerily quiet, that was until something unexpected happened. An explosion from a building somewhere close to the area completely ruined this calmness, which started causing people to drop to the ground screaming. Once it seemed that it had stopped, the people who had huddled onto the ground, immediately shot up running in all directions except towards the now burning buildings.

Everyone that is, except the silver haired person who had made eye contact with Randall, just prior to everything occurring, who seemed to had completely disappeared from the area at the time of the explosion. Walking through a dark deserted alley, that branched off from main streets of the area, the mysterious silver haired man, smiled a little as he walked into the darkness, knowing that this would just be the beginning of chaos for this world.

Last edited:

Xodyc

Randall's eyes moved to a person that nodded towards him and then to the boy he recognized as Blade.
Oh, it's you. he thought coldly and looked at the sky. He then looked at Blade.
"Why say the weather is nice when it will likely change, and please wipe that look off your face. Why are you so happy for?" Randall asked as he put his phone in his pocket and got up.
He then fell from a shockwave and caught himself.

ooc: sorry mine is short

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge calmly began to float away in his chair and past an arrangement of bewildered people in the area, it could have been obvious that he had caused the shock-wave; then again maybe it wasn't at all. There wasn't much to think on with what had been done. Sometimes reforge just got angered and things like that happened. it was too damn bad for everybody else, and if somebody wanted to stop him, then they could have a nice time trying and hope not to end up dead. "I hate people more and more each and everyday."

Continuing on past random people, Reforge had no real reason to stop, but he did find it interesting that a few people had apparently realized who he was and still chose to run away in fear, some even screaming as they did so.

"Whatever."

The notion of uncaring didn't last long. As he walked on he saw a man in the distance that looked oddly familiar, he had long tendrils of hair and was floating off at an alarming rate, pools of energy seemed to gather beneath his feet. Reforge almost froze and then began moving faster in his chair. "It's him, it's Orsa!!! That bastard did this to me!!!" It was no use though he sped up and tried to gain on the immortal man that had sent his life to hell it was no use. "Damn."

Looking up once again, Reforge realized that he was heading towards somebody who was around his age talking to somebody else, and he was on a crash course with them. They seemed to be just standing up from so effects of the rever-berating shock wave he'd caused....

Joaxshu

Lawrence a seemingly regular man, walked next to his master Sleif through the large peaceful city, well as peaceful as a city its size could be. As he walked along he looked around him, but not at anything in particular just around. He noticed several things a man in a business suit walking by wearing a brown bag on his shoulder, several people around his age riding bikes, and even a few kids. They were only a few of the people he noted in his mind. They were all wrapped up in their own worlds and didn't seem to realize he was watching them, this was normal for the plain featured man since most people didn't notice him.

Lawrence moved his head slightly to obverse a man reading a newspaper while walking when a building exploded. Lawrence quickly moved his head skyward for a moment to observe what had shattered the order of the day. When Lawrence looked back to the man, he stood in awe for a fraction of a second before running away in fear throwing his paper to the ground like everyone else. Similar chaos ensued all around the street, everyone was dropped what they were doing and running, trampling anyone in their way.

As everybody else ran Lawrence calmly looked to Sleif as if it happened every week who was already walking to and alley, Lawrence followed him into the deep shade of the alley. He enjoyed the break from the cruel sun beating down on his pale skin and heating his dark clothes.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Aislinn trotted through the park at a slightly hurried pace; glancing down at her watch she saw that the dinner her parents were hosting would begin in two hours. Looking around, she wondered about all of the pedestrians that littered the sidewalk and grassy areas; about where they had come from and where they were going. All of a sudden, a fairly large tremor shook the ground, knocking her almost off of her feet and causing her scoop of ice-cream to fall off of the cone. “Ah…” She stood there for a moment, looking at her ruined cone with a sad expression before looking around at all the people who were either dazed or panicked. Most of them had been knocked to the ground and were just beginning to stand, for the most part though, they remained fairly calm because earthquakes were a somewhat normal phenomena here. But for some reason that hadn’t seemed to be a normal earthquake. It had been… different. Or maybe it was just her imagination and she was being paranoid.

Looking around again, she saw some people were beginning to flee, and sighed. There were always the few that panicked, but the panic often escalated if it wasn’t taken care of. Even now, more people were beginning to run away. It was watching the people running across the street that Aislinn saw the boy in a levitating wheelchair. Huh. That‘s not something you see everyday… She halted her thoughts as she noticed he looked upset. She also noticed that he was speeding towards two other boys who were just beginning to rise from the ground. “Hey!” She called out, as she ran over in their direction hoping to catch their attention so they wouldn’t be run over. “Hey, watch it!”

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Hey, wait up!" a blonde haired girl with pigtails cried as she sprinted to catch up with the white haired girl ahead of her. "LULU! WAIT!"

The other stopped and spun around impatiently, glaring at the blonde with her red eyes. "Do not EVER call me 'Lulu'. My name is Lucile." she replied curtly, proceding to continue walking.

"But--uh, Lucile--school isn't that way!" the girl cried, finally catching up.

Lucile sighed as she stopped again, shaking her head. "I told you yesterday, I do not plan on going to school today."

"B=But why not--" she girl started, and shrieked as an explosion was heard. She cringed at the sound while Lucile turned towards the direction of the sound. "Eep! What was that?!"

"That's why..." Lucile frowned, placing a hand on her hip. "Go on ahead, I'll catch up."

The girl's jaw dropped as Lucile walked towards the source. "Hey! You're not really gonna go find out what happened, right?"

Lucile looked back and rolled her eyes. "Obviously." She told her, running off.

Last edited:

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
"Why say the weather is nice when it will likely change, and please wipe that look off your face. Why are you so happy for?"

"What is it a crime to be happy, you can't stay depressed all the time." Blake said as the silver head man thta greeted them just now walked into a alley. Wonder what he is up to. Blake thought as he focused a little more on Randall.

Blake looked at Randall's face then looked at the sky again. He looks pissed. Blake thought again, maybe i should attmept to cheer him up. "You seem a little cranky there Randall, why?" Blake said as his phone vibrated indicating a text.

(ooc: god i hate short post.)

Xodyc

Randall looked at Blake and shook his head.
"You assume I'm depressed, and to answer your question: no, it isn't a crime. I merely wanted to know."
He then remembered the silver-haired person and thought he saw someone walking with him but dismissed it as he heard Blake's words.
"And I don't feel like answering your second question." Randall said as he turned his face to the sky.

“Hey, watch it!” he heard someone yell and looked in the direction of the voice.
Who is that? he thought as he saw the person running in the direction of himself and Blake.
He then thought he heard the sound of something speeding towards them but didn't know what it was.

Last edited:

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
While Randall was talking Blake completely ignored what Randall said.

Blake was to busy eyeing a cute girl with white hair running toward the blown up building.

"Uh oh, i better catch up with this cutie. Catch you later Randall." Blake said as he started to dash toward the girl. Finally Blake caught up to her.

"Sorry to inturupt miss, but i must say you look very beautiful today. Can I ask what your name is?" Blake said as he gave his charming smile to the young lady.

(ooc: damn, my post are really short I promise i will have more.)

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Sorry to inturupt miss, but i must say you look very beautiful today. Can I ask what your name is?"

Lucile stopped to look at the boy. "...Uh..." Was her reply, and she inspected him carefully--thee was something...off about this one. "Exactly how will knowing my name help you?" she asked impatiently, switching he gaze between him and the souce of the collapse.

--- --- ---

"Murder! Murder in the name of Britannia!" a maid screamed as she burst from the Emperor's Royal Bedroom.

"What? How could this happen?!" A knight demanded to know as many guards bustled into the Royal Bedroom. One knight nudged him and pointed to a message on the wall, written in blood--

All in the Name of Japan

"You would think they would have a more...humane approach." a blonde girl walked in, shaking her head as she looked around.

"You Highness Evanescence! Please, let us handle this." the knight told her, bowing.

"This is my first problem as princess, no?" Eva asked innocently, smiling at the knight and looking at the message. "Oh my, I guess we know who the culprits are."

"Your orders?"

Eva smiled again, shaking her head as she started to walk out. "Please, clean up this mess; I'll be right back."

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Will awoke to the Screams thunderous footseps of Civilians, which caused his headache to become worse.
"Why does Fate taunt me with these cruel jokes. Everytime I use Geass, Im woken up by a bunch of idiots".
Walking out of the alleyway in which he had passed into unconciousness, he saw the soldiers he had Immobolised with his Geass, and all the memories of the night before flooded back to him.

He saw them standing over the young Eleven, who had bumped into the soldiers in passing, and in rage, they decided to play Judge, Jury and Executioner.
He Walked up to them and When they turned, he used Geass to Immobolise them and slew them where they stood. As the boy ran away after thanking him he felt the usual headache then passed out.
He'd already gone over the limit earlier and was pushing his luck now.

He saw a group of people running past him, Screaming and creating the noise which woke him and wondered what could have scared them so badly that they would cause such a ruckus.
A lone man ran through the crowd, and stopped when he saw Will slowly heading in the opposite direction of everyone else .

"Young man, Turn around and get away before you get hurt"
"Im not going to get Hurt, but you must leave with the other Civilians before YOU get hurt"
"Don't blame me when you get Killed".

With those words, the man took off with the rest of them.
Looking at the People run, he decided that it would be In his best interest to seek out the cause and make sure that the people we're safe. With less than a glimpse at the Dead soldiers, he ran towards the source of the Chaos...

Last edited:

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Blake still grinning saw that the girl was more focused on whats going on at that building then him.

"Maybe we should check out what is going on before we talk about anything else."

Blake said as he motioned the girl to come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back