• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Man (OOC and Sign Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How many immortals are there exactly so far, because I could certainly make another template....

Immortal Being
Name: “Orsa”

Nickname: None

Age: Something that goes unknown, the physical appearance of Orsa hinders from this information from being displayed in a logical mannerism. He just might be in his late thirties, if Orsa is really a he at all.

Weapon: Bendis and Meltis- These are two hard spheres that normally are housed near Orsa’s shoulders or back. Their names mean; “Blessing” and “Curse”. Both are heavily coated in the essence of flux being and they can be used for attack or defense. A twisted Ying Yang arrangement is housed on both of them. Something that Orsa refers to as “vacuum” where no time concept exists can spawn from the manipulation of Earth’s realm and beyond to filter through Bendis and Meltis. When this occurs Orsa establishes a perfect shield and shifts outside interferences unto nothing. These spheres can cause repeated dimensional disturbances which build up and cause space phases to cause anomalies with. A magickal field can also be created by using space realm distortion of Bendis and Meltis. This affects the reality around Reforge and his opponents or those around him by spreading out five layers that become a field that can capture opponents inside the polarized and distorted space and can be used to conjure dangerous types of flux that are labeled as raw power.

Side: Immortal being

Appearance: 1 2 3
Orsa’s appearance spawns from a world that is so completely ancient and also confusing and complicated that nobody even remembers where it was, or what the name was. His physical features (if you call them that) are those of an enigma like man whom could be considered normal, yet on a second glance apparently is not at all.

His face usually has a hardened expression on it, one that makes his chiseled features all the more interesting to look at. His face has quite a few scars on it; ones that aren’t too deep, but they appear like markings that healed completed, but somehow resurfaced as reminders of what once there and plan on staying. Numerous areas of his face are darker than others, while the skin seems to have other substance on it.

The hair atop Orsa Seru’s head is long, longer than that of most other men. It is even longer than it looks, but all of the entwined braids make it seem a bit shorter, for some reason the hair snakes outwards in multiple directions at once even when Orsa isn’t moving, and each of the longer braids are capped with golden colored pieces that at this time are not confirmed to be made of any known substance, but they are not gold….also it is noted that Orsa does not seem to have eyebrows, but areas above his always dull glowing yellow eyes that are like the darkened areas on his face.

As for bodily descriptiveness, Orsa is very much defined, having a somewhat typical structure of a very, very muscular man. Well, he is still his own person though. His shoulders are rather broad, having quite a bit of muscular content that bulges nicely, runic markings under each bicep that are toned out of view. As one looks down his arm, the skin lightens, revealing the ‘power’ that flows throughout his being. His left arm has a blue hue around and emanating from it, while the left has a red one. ’power’ crackles around both hands that taper to sharply clawed black nails.

His abdomen isn’t in view, but he has a rather particular from, that includes a ten pack of abdomen muscles, and two pierced nipples. His chest is also covered in montage of tattoos that tell a tale of Orsa, though the meaning has long since been lost to history and every whom might have known Orsa Seru ages ago. He has thick legs that have just the right amount of muscle for support, but in light of what he actually is, this notion might be meaningless. As with most other parts of Orsa’s body, both legs have tattoos on them that start right above the knees, and extend down to where the ankle begins, which also have lost their sense of meaning over the years, and only Orsa knows of their meaning.

The clothing that he wears is remnant of his rule over a world that ended up being ultimately destroyed by a sect of beings including himself. The idea of what is clothing symbolizes is a bit questionable however. He wears a golden colored shoulder guard that has what appears to be a bird type animal on it, but the left one is more crystallized, and has protruding feathers.

A sash combined with a body wrap that matches his chest plate is around most of his waist, which is made of a material that seems partially nonphysical, yet made of creature scales and the like, the sash flap lined with a language that if course is unknown(obviously). Under this he wears a tight fitting pair of short undergarment like cloth that as fate would have it, leaves most of his rather muscular ass exposed, and are more or less perfect globes of rounded muscular flesh.

Orsa wears crystal metallic leg guards that have both dinosaur, and lion faces on them that cover his leg from the knee down, combining with his sandal shoes with claws that are extremely sharp. Finally, he wears a blue and red marked cape that wraps behind him, and flows down, though its actual length seems to alternate. There are more runic markings on this article of clothing.

Personality: Screw with me enough and just maybe you’ll end up finding out…..

Bio: I don’t know why any of you ever even bother with this kind of questioning. Just what kind of information is it you are looking for exactly?? Seriously there is nothing about any of my near endless lifetime; and I say this meaning that age is a notion where most life forms and creatures based on time and such things cram events into a century, or so, though lots of you are far less fortunate. As for me, that isn’t even remotely possible. My life has been far too long and as I categorize the years a lot has happened, but you couldn’t handle even two or three volumes.

Hmm, how about this, I’ll tell you of the last notable encounter I had with an old friend of mine whom is much like me, yet much not in other ways one would think of. I won’t ever forget Oda, that child was like a son to me yet during the time we ultimately spent together he more or less deteriorated until he was so far gone that I ended up leaving him as he so chose, but it might help to go back at bit.

Oda and I happened to meet during a time after I had wiped out a civilization in some galaxy or other, and after traveling I settled down on a planet known as Tald Gret. He appeared to be a child at first glance, and I suppose in terms of his race which he never cared to tell me and I didn’t ever figure out until years later(Tavari) he WAS just a kid, though the hundred year mark might have been a bit odd compared to the last race of much shorter life spans that I was used to. Anyway Oda was a feisty lil brat, he had an attitude and some disturbing powers to go with it.

I caught him doing none other than terrorizing those deemed weaker than him and he figured that because he was the current dictator of Tald Gret’s son that it was his right to do so. To make a long story short, I ended up blasting him right between the eyes and making a mockery of him that apparently wasn’t tolerated towards such royalty, and I was apprehended; I chose to go willingly, and was to be executed.

However, Tald Gret was yet another planet that was in need of some changes, and so during my execution, I killed the guards, the guards guarding the guards, the executioner in a quick death match, and the Tald Gretin King’s right hand man. The King’s name was Heraziin and he was so enraged that rushing headlong at me, I fought and killed him as well. With nowhere else to turn, Oda figured that it was his turn to try and take me out, but I convinced him that he and I would rule Tald Gret, each controlling one half of the planet and so reform it for the better.

Hundreds of years passed, our bonds growing ever stronger, yet as I tried to stay out of Oda’s planetary affairs more amused with how established leaders under me were making things work for the people of Tald Gret, it became more and more obvious that Oda was becoming suspicious in his activities, and I wasn’t about to…….Wait wait wait. This is a bit personal, I think I’ll skip a few encounters and get right down to what ended up happening.

Oda, now looking to be about 16, decided that we were to fight to the death because his power over desire had gotten to the point where he desired that the planet be his yet his power over the forces that would make that so in an instant weren’t developed, nor was it literally possible for him to have that desire granted without repercussions. The fight didn’t last long, as I was as bored with Tald Gret as with Oda and his folly, I destroyed the planet after a small chat with Oda, and he ended up taking off into the starry skies or elsewhere. I really wasn’t paying that much attention but I surely ended up on Earth sometime after that.

In recent years I’ve done nothing more than stay hidden as I don’t have time for a lot of people just yet. I’ve been working on bringing a certain world back to life as it once was years ago, and that has posed a challenge to me, it’s makeup and system of the way things work have brought me to what seems to be a limit that I have been forced to work with for almost 4000 years, considering the notion on Earth as “Geass’. Earth is so very complicated and the people seem to have little to no memory at all of any of the terrible things that have happen in their past, even some of the things I accidentally caused when first arriving all those years ago. All that is left of what once was is Merr, and yet there are still only few creatures whom even venture into its warped realities and distant reaches, of course it was out of range for long periods of time, but it didn’t even seem that they were searching for it anyway……

Needless to say I could go on and on, and tell any number of stories and whatnot, but right now I am much more interested in what the hell Reforge was thinking when he met me and happened to become accustomed to the dangers of the Geass that I bestowed upon him. This time I am hoping that things won’t be as dry as the last, because I’m more than bored these days and making new life forms to rule over gets tiresome after millennia multiplying…..it now seems that yet another will come to face me, notions of why he chooses to do so, and the reasons he sought me out are much less than trivial.

Wish: That someday somehow the meaning og hate for existence will leave him....

Geass Symbol- Galactic Butterfly

Other: (any extra information)

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh do we?? My bad. i need to go back and look over some things lol, but either way I have an ever grander idea.

As as heads up for DT it might be a good idea to post who has been approved and what spots are filled and so on. I actually liked hat template too, I put so much hard work into it. *cries*

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
he said he'd do it yesterday. no worries.

AND THE RP STARTS TODAY!

*opens a bottle of champaigne*

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]EDIT: I've edited my characters but i have yet to do their bios. ^^;;;

Immortal Being[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sophia “Sophie” Renders
Nickname: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Unknown
Side: Immortal Being
Appearance: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/rpgangel/SCAN0006-1.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] She is quiet when in the presence of others. However she will react and speak to those of whom she sees a piece of herself in. She will only talk to those that she has made a bound contract with and even then the limits of her trust are thin.
Bio:
Other: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wish: To be totally and unconditionally loved by someone whom she fully trusts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Geass Symbol: The one at the top left hand corner.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://solwyvern.deviantart.com/art/Code-Geass-Symbol-Set-92652823[/FONT]

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Geass User[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Cole Wyatt Sanders
Nickname: Grape Head[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 24
Side: Geass User
Appearance: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/rpgangel/SCAN0007-1.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He is a calm and intelligent man who speaks his opinions in just as intelligent words. Normally he acts very kind and caring but is also more than capable of acting very cold-hearted towards his enemies. He cares especially for the woman who gave him his Geass as he feels she saved his life.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bio:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Other: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Geass Power: Cole’s Geass first creates a large barrier which is capable of extending up to 1,700 meters in length at the maximum. However that requires large amounts of concentration and dedication which is often not possible. A good range in which he is able to keep his barrier up with rather small amounts of concentration is at around 930 meters. Pretty much anything lower would require much smaller amounts to literally no concentration at all. The barrier’s power focuses on terminating the ability to keep certain items working. These items pertain to four separate and individual levels that consist of the supernatural, the electrical, the biological and sakuradite. When the barrier is activated any one of the four categories can be negated and each can be used individually or simultaneously. When using his Geass on the electrical, supernatural and sakuradite levels he doesn’t need to have direct eye contact or even have seen the target or others to have used it on them. Anyone or anything in the vicinity of the barrier is automatically targeted and focused on so his Geass takes automatic effect on them or it. The normal effect and the full effect are both quite different and are considered two separate individual stages. The normal effect takes place when only a single eye is open either the right or the left. However if both eyes are open then the full effect of Cole’s Geass takes place. Not only does the power and range of the Geass increase during the full effect but the potential of it increases as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Part 1 causes supernatural abilities like Geass to stop working. When under normal control the supernatural items are neutralized but with enough will power the target can overwhelm Cole’s Geass and use their Geass against him. The same effect happens with other supernatural items as they activate again after having been suppressed by Cole’s Geass. However while under full control his Geass is unshakable.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Part 2 causes sakuradite based items like Knightmare Frames to stop working. When under normal control the sakuradite based items are neutralized and cannot be used again until Cole has released control via his Geass.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Part 3 causes electrical items like computers to stop working. When under normal control the electrical systems cease to function completely with some concentration. However while under full control the amount of control needed to halt electrical based items dwindles to nearly no concentration at all and is suppressed simply by the full effect of the Geass being activated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Part 4 causes biological things such as sensory perception, motor commands, language skills, and conscious thought to stop working. When under normal control the biological items could be overpowered with the right amount of will power basically overwhelming the power of Cole’s Geass. However while under full control Cole’s Geass is unshakable and capable of completely shutting down all previously mentioned biological areas.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Geass Flaws: The length in which Cole can use his Geass decreases greatly if he cannot focus hard enough or doesn’t have the dedication to use his Geass power for whatever reason there may be. For the biological level Cole must focus on and have seen the target when he activates his Geass so as not to inflict friendly fire on his allies. Also whenever he activates his Geass Cole’s senses almost immediately begin to weaken. However they do not vanish completely. Rather his weakened state only makes it difficult to use his senses to the degree of needing glasses to see everything around him and needing things to be said again once or twice so as to clearly hear what has been spoken. However this can be averted if he has the proper tools to enhance his senses such as glasses for sight or a hearing aid for sound, and yet there are some senses that cannot be helped in his weakened state. There are also short periods of time almost immediately after having used his Geass that problems, such as nausea and dizziness occur. The most common aftereffects are regurgitation and or blurred vision. However as stated previously these states often quickly dissipate or never take place. It often depends on the amount of time and the range of the area in which the Geass has been used.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Geass Supplier: Sophia Renders [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back