• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fanmade Music Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
There are a lot of amazing composers that have made some fan arrangements on the songs of the series and I think it would be nice to post the ones we enjoy the most.
Let me start by Infinite Rivals X Music which I think is one of the best in term of epicness:

And some that always get me are the classic piano arrangements. The best one being HypochondriacPiano who doesn't simply replay the official piano musics from the sheets of yoko shimomura but mostly invent/reinterpret them with a personal touch.

If you have some other, please post them here. I'd like to here it.

okhi12

Awards
I have to hear these later when I have the time.
As a suggestion I'd say Project Destati, but surely you already know them.

Zackarix

Awards
I love AmaLee's cover of Face my Fears. I also think that the video that came with it is good.
Are original fan songs allowed for this thread?

disney233

Awards
Whenever I think of cinematic final battle feel, this...REALLY gives that cinematic final battle theme. I do appreciate the Keyblade Graveyard music, but...I'm a little...underwhelmed with Dark Domination. I do wish the final battle theme of the Xehanort arc would be like....idk, a clusterfuck of just...the themes of everyone Xehanort & impacted by Xehanort. Like this.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Explain to me again why we didn't get a Frollo fight?

disney233

Awards

Explain to me again why we didn't get a Frollo fight?
Most likely the same reason we didn't directly fight Gothel & Hans. He'd probably make a more interesting boss fight as a Heartless instead of fighting him more directly.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I've found these:

These are one's that have given Lyrics to the character themes:

The Xion theme really stuck with me and now when ever I hear the melody I think of these lyrics.

AegisXIII

Awards
I've found these:

These are one's that have given Lyrics to the character themes:

The Xion theme really stuck with me and now when ever I hear the melody I think of these lyrics.
I have never been a huge fan of lyrics cover but the Xion one is so good I might try to listen to them a bit more often. 😮

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I have never been a huge fan of lyrics cover but the Xion one is so good I might try to listen to them a bit more often. 😮
Yeah I was the same until I came across these covers. Xion is the strongest in my opinion, but the others aren't bad either. I think it helps that they sounds like they're written by someone that knows the series and characters.

Back