• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fanclub Enlisting Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Ok, so here's the thing. Me and some of the people over at "The Closed" (a riku fanclub) Have decided to do a thread here in this part of the forums To enlist New members to their first fanclub. Meet people there and Participate in the series of events that we are hosting around the Forums. This will get you started around the Forums, and Also, once in the club, if you need any help in anything around the Forums, feel free to ask anyone there. We are all friendly :thumbup:
^_^

Anyone Interested in joining?

------------------------------------------

TMM edit -

This is now an official thread for enlisting new-members and introducing them into thier very first fanclub, any club can come to this thread and talk about thier clubs, and new-members are free to post here with any information about themselves and what kind of club they are interested in joining.

Fanclub section located here -

http://forums.khinsider.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Charlie

Re: The Closed Fanclub Presents: THe enlisting thread.

^Useful idea to help increase your club population dark-diciple. However, just keep in mind that we have this section for a reason. I'll make sure to ask The Muffin Man if he's alright with having a literal "enlisting" thread in his section.

If this passes with him, then I'll try to see if he can turn this into an official sticky for this section. I'm not too sure if you'll be able to do this, but know that I DO encourage you to continue with this club of yours.

Hopefully your club will have a successful amount of people involved in it in the future.

The very best of luck to you.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com

Well this is a very good thread for the new members. But it really shoudn't be here but it still might not be members first fanclub because not everyone will post under it. But I mostly agree with everything that Beauxxx said but good thing that you made it.But good luck with this.
UnknownDawn

Masamune

Big Boss

hey great idea DD i hope more ppl join our club...........

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct

(Well, the thing behind this thread was not only to get new members to the forums to be involved more in the forums and to help them, but it is also one of the 3 events that the fanclub is hosting. We have a goal to host a different event in every part of the forums and we thought that if we need help along the way, this might be a good way to get more people involved in our fanclub. By the way, the idea of making this thread was not mine, it was iheartriku's idea (she's out treasurer. Yes, we have a treasurer, we happen to have gotten a donation to pay for the winners of the different activities that we host, and our back account is rather big...) So, I guess the thanks should go to her... )

Now, Beauxxx i would appreciate that you did ask The Muffin Man for the sticky. It might be best...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I'll leave this open for now, because I can't really find a reason why I should close it....I was contemplating closing it since it just looked like a shamefull attempt to get free members into your club, but so long as you agree to make this thread open for all clubs to advertise to new members, instead of just for yours, then I guess I could give it a sticky

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com

Ahaha! so my idea was great! lol! and we got this thread made into a sticky! Would you look at that! lol! Well I'm hoping this promotes more members at the moment its not! but it will over time!!!!

Back