• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
About how old would you guys say the FF cast was back in BBS?
BbS takes place ten years before KH1, so judge accordingly. Cloud would probably be slightly younger than Zack, but not by much (assuming the KH universe parallels FF). I would guess Cloud would be in his early teens (think KH1 Sora). As for Leon and the others, I dunno, ten years younger. Leon would probably be mid teens. Aerith and Yuffie closer to Cloud. I would check out their official ages in FF and use those as a rough estimate of their KH1-KH2 age.

Awards
okay. Now I got a new problem. How do I start a plot like this one?

Someone's having trouble starting up a dojo. Someone else comes over to help. (How do things work in-between?) Eventually, thanks to the two working together, the dojo becomes ready for 'business' and students start applying. Then there's the orientation, where the start can be a bit shaky. (And so on.)

Just so it wouldn't be forgotten... Can anyone please help with this?

Gull Wing

Awards
What exactly are you looking for? Help with the plot in general, help with writing the story, help with the characters? I'm confused.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I made a post about this in the author corner, I'll just say the same thing.

I'm reviving the critique request thread.
1st. Who'd like critiques on their work? :D
2nd. Who'd like to help me do the reviewing?

I'm still working on the OP and making it fresh and new, I'm gonna be bugging the old members, etc. But some of those people are gone, inactive, whatever, some just aren't interested anymore. I need a new team. People who WILL be getting these done.

My advice, don't take more than you can chew. Take your time, focus on one.

Please contact me if you're interested and we'll see where it goes from there. It's a bit chaotic right noooow but I'd just like to see who's interested and set things up.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not exactly sure what you want help with... Do you have the story posted? Why not make a request in my thread if so. If not I don't really know.

That and I'm being silly and responding to this on my phone at work. =o=

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't wanna work on something that isn't posted though... Plus it's hard for me to help with a side plot when I haven't read the story. Maybe link me to the first chapter and I'll try to help? Or make a request in my thread so more people can see it?

Awards
Fine. Here it is.

Yes, It's a My Little Pony story. And yes, the OC most likely has some Sue-ish traits. Let's move on, shall we?

Mystic Shield is the name of the teacher.

The side-plot actually starts on the 6th chapter (titled Chapter 5, I know), but is mentioned on the 5th chapter (w/c is titled Chapter 6).

Awards
Because my fanfiction is really nothing more than a copy-paste of the canon show but with my character added and it being in his perspective. Yes. I'm such a sham.

The audio series "Doctor Whooves and Assistant" did this too, but was more original as they did not directly interact with the canon events.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Then fix what you have problems with, fix the mary sue aspects, fix all the writing that bothers you, make it your own. Don't be afraid to rewrite it all, I've done it with my fanfiction probably a hundred times now. Don't give up on yourself.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Then fix what you have problems with, fix the mary sue aspects, fix all the writing that bothers you, make it your own. Don't be afraid to rewrite it all, I've done it with my fanfiction probably a hundred times now. Don't give up on yourself.

I would actually recommend not doing this.

Instead, I would suggest continuing on with what you have and simply improving the writing from that point onward. Reason being that if you constantly go back and edit that first chapter, you'll never get to the end of the story. And actually writing a conclusion is a more important experience than writing the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back