• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Please keep those conversations to visitor/personal messages please. Stay on topic.
May not be staff anymore but I can still be a bitch.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I have a simple question. Basically, I want to write a short and sweet action scene to help get it out of my system, so that I can practice writing standalone action scenes. Granted, this won't be especially helpful for the project that I've currently devoted my time to, but I still think it would be good practice for me regardless (as well as a means to get it "out of my system," so to speak).

So, I want to know what people would consider the best action sequence from the Kingdom Hearts series, or what they think would be the most interesting sequence to write as a short, standalone piece.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Oh hey I write action I could help. <: Are you trying to recreate the scene or are you just looking for something to base what you want to write off of?

To name a few; the Cloud vs Sephiroth stuff, for being 1v1 and taking place in flat, desolate places, good for just working with characters themselves; any of the Xemnas fights are great, for a number of reasons; and the bonus bosses from KH1, because of great atmosphere and a sense of scale.

But if you want flat-out interesting, then I'd say to start with a cool setting. Making it an interesting place to fight, because with a one-shot you won't be able to only focus on the characters.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'm looking to recreate a scene from the series I just mentioned (a fanfiction type of project). Naturally, my own flair will added to it, but I was mainly wondering what people's favorite fights from the Kingdom Hearts series are.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Uh, lemme see here.
One of my favorite fights was the one between Terra and Braig in Radiant Garden. Then, if you want a complicated one, I suggest the final battle between Riku, Sora, and Xemnas. The fight between Aqua and that creepy Heartless thing in the Dark Realm would be good.
Or I was thinking, even though this hasn't happened yet and I know you're trying to recreate a battle scene in your own style, but you could write what you think the final battle between Sora(and other Keyblade Wielders with him, maybe) and Xehanort in KH3. It'd probably be pretty emotional and filled with long, drawn-out fighting.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well I pray that somebody would be kind enough to read and critique my Shadow of the Colossus Fanfiction......

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm looking to recreate a scene from the series I just mentioned (a fanfiction type of project). Naturally, my own flair will added to it, but I was mainly wondering what people's favorite fights from the Kingdom Hearts series are.

If you're still going for this, then there's only one fight that I'd like to see: Riku and Sora Vs Xemnas(Final Battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back