• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Well sommmme people think that you people also deserve your own discussion thread.

Have at it, fan-fic section.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Haha our own fanfiction discussion thread?
Well okay then :D

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Whatever the hell you want to talk about, so long as it's relevant to something and isn't complete spam.

Also, it's called the moving sidewalk because I think you're all lazy. You can start there.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Oh goodness gracious! I'm/We're honored! Hah.

I have a question to you all: What made you decide to write fanfics?

I've always had ideas and such, and I would write them down...When I came here, I got inspired to actually write a complete story, just to see where I stand. I enjoy writing fan fics, and here, seeing people having the courage to post their stories gave me the courage to do it as well.

And because I like to write. :)

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
I've always had ideas and such, and I would write them down...When I came here, I got inspired to actually write a complete story, just to see where I stand. I enjoy writing fan fics, and here, seeing people having the courage to post their stories gave me the courage to do it as well.

and i've noticed you're very good at writing.. lucky.
d;sgka'glkdf'gl;dkg'

i write for the same reason. writing has been a passion of mine for a while and finally i can put my ideas on paper, or in this case, the web. sometimes ideas just... hit me. and then i go with it.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
What made you decide to write fanfics?

Um, well I always had crazy ideas in my head about certain things and it always made its way onto paper.
More than anything, when I discovered Fanfiction.net and read some of Suffering Angel/Smile♥'s work.
That's what really got me going :D

I do write in general and its a passion of mine and fanfiction helps me with my writing skills.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Geh, I have so many ideas yet never finish em'. :(

I've thought up many a fan-fiction in the past but like everything else I write, they end up getting half-way done. So, I'm hoping that by writing on KHI, I just might finally finish something! =w=

A

Azrael

Because I know that I can write better fanfics than the lot of you :D

Just kidding. I want to pull out new ideas out of my ideas and put them online.

Geh, I have so many ideas yet never finish em'. :(

I've thought up many a fan-fiction in the past but like everything else I write, they end up getting half-way done. So, I'm hoping that by writing on KHI, I just might finally finish something! =w=

Seriously writer's block is gai

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
THREADDDDDDDDD! Awesome! Thank yew! :D
I have a question to you all: What made you decide to write fanfics?
i wove kingdom hearts? >: okay maybe not the only reason... First, roleplaying is a horrible influence. I started my fanfic really because of a roleplay I was in that was a lot of fun. xD; Then writing's just a fun hobby, too? P: I don't think I should be calling it a hobby now, though, since I'm trying to write novels. Blargh.

Has anyone tried writing an fanfics (or just stories in general...) in an experimental style? Not quite sure how to explain 'experimental style', though. D: It's not specifically in tone, but more of how you place the words, I guess? ^^;

A

Azrael

THREADDDDDDDDD! Awesome! Thank yew! :D

i wove kingdom hearts? >: okay maybe not the only reason... First, roleplaying is a horrible influence. I started my fanfic really because of a roleplay I was in that was a lot of fun. xD; Then writing's just a fun hobby, too? P: I don't think I should be calling it a hobby now, though, since I'm trying to write novels. Blargh.

Has anyone tried writing an fanfics (or just stories in general...) in an experimental style? Not quite sure how to explain 'experimental style', though. D: It's not specifically in tone, but more of how you place the words, I guess? ^^;

You mean like a script? I remember those days :D

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Takushi Rena;4539470 [SIZE=1 said:
Has anyone tried writing an fanfics (or just stories in general...) in an experimental style? Not quite sure how to explain 'experimental style', though. D: It's not specifically in tone, but more of how you place the words, I guess? ^^;[/SIZE]
i'm not following...? /:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
1. I write fan fictions because I always have a relatively imaginative mind, being able to create entire 500 page novels (that's my record so far, 489 pages XD) just by pictures that form one after another in my mind. Because I suck at speaking, I write (not much better anyway).

My forays into fan fiction began as an obsession to Xion and her backstory which I found fascinating, then inspired by Smile's Rion fics, I wrote my own too, which, in my opinion, epic failed, since I am horrible at expressing emotions.

2. Hmm, I write both fictions and fan fictions, am I an oddity?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I will switch to real fiction as soon as I finish figuring more of the Endowed out.

I feel so guilty whenever I write fanfiction. I do it alot for practice and because I have ideas...

But I feel guilty that I'm just piggybacking off of other people's ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back