• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fairly Oddparents Live Action Film - Cosmo and Wanda REVEALED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Nickelodeon has announced a live-action adaptation of The Fairly OddParents is in production, and is set to premiere on Nickelodeon in 2011. Titled A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner, the movie will feature Drake & Josh star Drake Bell as a grown-up Timmy Turner; Daniella Monet as Tootie; and Jason Alexander and Cheryl Hines as Cosmo and Wanda, Timmy's fairy godparents. The plot of the movie features a 23-year old Timmy still in fifth grade because a child will lose his fairy godparents as soon as he "grows up." Things are complicated by a grown-up Tootie returning to town as a gorgeous grown-up and by Hugh J. Magnate (Steven Weber) attempting to capture Cosmo and Wanda for his own nefarious purposes.
Animation News Discussion Cartoon Community - toonzone news

lol

100723drakebell1.jpg

1416xrn.jpg

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: The Fairly Oddparents Live Action Film Set to be Released in 2011

O.0

o.0

o.0

Huh...
Did not see that comming.

αsiя

space coke

100723drakebell1.jpg

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

I'm definitely going to see this.

I can tell you it'll most likely suck raw eggs.

BUT I'M GOANNA SEE IT. <3

fudge cakes, that's adorable for some reason. heeehee~

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

αsiя;5177479 said:

That damn pink hat...
and now he has a jacket to match. I bet he's still wearing the same underware too.
s1ruckysta

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

well, I've got to say, so far they look their part, definietely. :3

I hope they can act it. :3

αsiя

space coke

Those were my castings for Chester and AJ, nothing confirmed for them. But I see Chester more being this guy.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

3588kkh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN. But in all seriousness, Nick/Viacom just needs to stop with the live action. Srsly.

E

Eyesore

-sigh-
Why...?
I feel like watching every FOP episode.

VagueSimplicity

Awards

I wonder if that means Timmy Turner finally got his teeth fixed. Could you imagine Drake Bell wearing fake buck teeth? lol.

If so, RIP buck-toothed Turner. :-(

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Are you kidding me? This sounds like a horrible idea. Didn't he lose them before he was 23 in the cartoon? I can't remember (because I haven't seen the cartoon in awhile), but didn't he lose them before he was 23 in the movie he went the television's channels. (I think he fast-forwarded through his life to see how much longer he would have them, leading up to them almost being taken from him.) Oh well, Avatar's the best show they've made into live-action and look what happened to it. I never really cared for this show. Who knows? Maybe, a meh.. cartoon means good live action movie, instead of a shitty movie for a decent - awesome cartoon.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

I-I-I-I-I..............WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you know it we will be getting a live action rugrats movie........please just stop. Please?

This is bad...really bad....but I will probably see it. Only as a fan of the show

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

αsiя;5177461 said:

WHAT THE?!?!

Wow...the story sounds original at least though.

For some reason I always wondered if there'd be a plot twist where tootie turns into a hot adult.

But who the **** is hugh J. Magnate?

Are you kidding me? This sounds like a horrible idea. Didn't he lose them before he was 23 in the cartoon? I can't remember (because I haven't seen the cartoon in awhile), but didn't he lose them before he was 23 in the movie he went the television's channels. (I think he fast-forwarded through his life to see how much longer he would have them, leading up to them almost being taken from him.) Oh well, Avatar's the best show they've made into live-action and look what happened to it. I never really cared for this show. Who knows? Maybe, a meh.. cartoon means good live action movie, instead of a shitty movie for a decent - awesome cartoon.

As long as Shymalan isn't directing THIS movie, it might turn out decent.

And I really was upset by the Avatar movie. I loved that series...but despised the movie =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back