• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The eyes of Ansem the wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Generally speaking all the characters that are good and/or against the organization and heartless have blue, or green eyes. Then why does Ansem the Wise have Yellow eyes?

Dealer_Camel

Ansem the Wise isn't the bad guy of the story - that's his apprentice, Xehanort. Anyway, yeah, because he wants revenge and probably because they wanted to make him look different.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also, i think in his secret reports he said his time in the darkness changed how he looked or something

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Asking why he has yellow eyes is like asking why he has gray hair.

The color of his eyes have absolutely nothing to do with him being good or evil. It's just his character design.

chainlink12

Did you guys already forget that, at the end of the KH2 FM+ secret ending, Terra's eyes change from blue to yellow?

N

||Naminé||

Well. In Mickey's flashback he haven't got yellow eyes. That's before he only becan using the power of darkness after that. When he began using that power, his eyes turned yellow over time, just like Rikus did, which was why Riku was wearing the blindfold...:D...

At the endish of KHII sora took off his blindfold and his eyes were the same color before he went to darkness... I think that he wore the blindfold since he was used to the darkness and light hurt his eyes...

Merlin326

Well, I don’t have any theory as to why Ansem's eyes are yellow in game, but I know another reason.

When KH2 was first announced, and DiZ's true identity still unknown, many people thought it was "Ansem" in all those bandages (by Ansem I mean Xehanort's Heartless). This is because of what little dark colored skin we see behind his bandages and the yellow eyes, as well as his quote for revenge. SE wanted to give us something to wonder about, typical of them, and decided to put in this mysterious bandaged man looking for revenge, and everyone (well, most everybody) assumed he meant Sora.

Now that I look back on it, it seems almost funny (about everyone thinking DiZ was Ansem, when it turned out he was but wasn't.)

K

Kingdomhearts135

i think his eyes are the way they are becuz there really isnt anyone in the world who has yellow eyes, and Ansem the Wise is different.
:)

JacobElysian

Awards
Well, I don’t have any theory as to why Ansem's eyes are yellow in game, but I know another reason.

When KH2 was first announced, and DiZ's true identity still unknown, many people thought it was "Ansem" in all those bandages (by Ansem I mean Xehanort's Heartless). This is because of what little dark colored skin we see behind his bandages and the yellow eyes, as well as his quote for revenge. SE wanted to give us something to wonder about, typical of them, and decided to put in this mysterious bandaged man looking for revenge, and everyone (well, most everybody) assumed he meant Sora.

Now that I look back on it, it seems almost funny (about everyone thinking DiZ was Ansem, when it turned out he was but wasn't.)

That's what I was thinking.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I think his eyes are yellow on the count of the amount of time he spent in the Dark Realm. He used the Darkness to get him that costume and all those red bandages, and didn't he say he wanted revenge on his apprentices for betraying him? And I guess since he spent alot of time in the Dark Realm, his heart feasted on his quest revenge and gave birth to the Darkness within his heart. Like Ansem said, "All worlds begin in Darkness and all so end, the heart is no different." So, revenge became his goal, and Darkness was born in his heart. He even apologzed to King Mickey in his reports for becoming fueled with Dark Thoughts of revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back