• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Plot:"The world is a world at war everything is ruins the year is 5016 it all began three years ago during the advance of technology humans really more of half-breeds were created as superweapons but when they showed free will in thought they were imediatlely exiled to a forbidden froest on an island in the middle of the bermuda triangle as technology advanced so did the hybrids as they learned their powers through expirementation the scientists created a new mineral that never with one touch it grants immorotalitty and as is well known the one desire of humans above all else is power and immorotalitty is the greatest however there was only one and now the world fights for it seperated from of the world the hybrids the halflings the exiles see no point in the fight for as each one has discovered they themselves are immortal and now they will meet eachother and the fate rests in their hands.I haven't much more time for..."

Rules:
No G-modding and P-playing
All the exiles live in the forest mentioned yet they've never met eachother
basics
Have Fun!

Template:
Name:
Halfbreed: (every exile is a halfbreed here you two what animal they are half of)
Bio:
Weapon:
Powers:

Name:Krage Nokaydon
Appearence:Organization like cloak,skelly hands,snake tounge,lizard eyes,no nose,reptile tail sticking out of his cloak,black pants with straps on them and packets on the straps,brown boots
Halfbreed:lizard
Bio:Krage has traveled through the forest practicing his skills the deeper he got he more signs of another lifeform in the forest started to pop up but Krage beleives he's haluccinating
Weapon:Thin longsword
Powers:Manippulation over wind and amazing acrobattics

Please join.

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
for my powers can i summon a swarm of zerg and/or Gnosis in case of war purposes and and uh halfbreed thing can i be like half Zerg Cerebrate or Gnosis infested and stuff? but you know thats up to you if not the Gnosis thing then maybe the Zerg? if not that then ill choose somthing else

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Template:
Name:Sky Ortiz
Appearence:I will get.
Halfbreed:Half Human, Half Wolf.
Bio:.....
Weapon:
-Cerberus-A gun with a large Tripple Barrel.This gun seems to be a handgun crafted from strange materials.
-Hydra-Also a gun with a large Tripple Barrel, This gun is a rfiel, crafted of fine yet strange materials.
-Griffon-A short Tripple Barrel gun.It is known as a machine gun how ever, it is combined with the technology of a burst machine gun for fast and powerful attacks.
-Death Penalty-This gun is a large white gun that is more of a five barreled gun though it may not seem.It is completely power by magic.
-Dream Eater-A large Gun-Katana, which rest on his back.This weapon seems to be about 8 feet in lenght.
Powers:
-Earth Breaker-This technique channels energy into his fist then allowing him to pull off an powerful blow.
-Jolt-Jolt is an permanet ability which allows Sky to move at sub-atomic speeds.Which is apparently faster then th speed of sound and light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back