• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Yep I have been working on a STory for awhile involving Castex for quiet some time with Lumine and Sephiroths characters NOraxeen and Sleif though we did get rid of the kingdom hearts theme and made a different setting so it could be or own idea... couldn't stick to KH world forever so I seperated the elements and made up a whole new setting.

Though I am only half a story done(with a whole lot of damn pages to do typo searches) its moving way better then my projections when I first starter out.

MAstermind: 0.0 you still on this site wow now I am amazed. WHat have you been up to man?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
A few of us still linger around on this site, actually. I usually lurk in the Video Game Section, General Discussion, or Media Discussion. I'll usually pop into this thread whenever someone brings it back from the depths of Forum Insanity.

Other than my lurking, I've been doing schoolwork. Not very eventful.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Yeah, I'm double posting, but I just wanted to tell everyone involved with this that I appreciate everything that we managed to accomplish (not much, but it was something). I will always look back on our threads fondly.

I also had to bring this thread into 2013. Longest running CaM thread FTW!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Alright everyone, I don't think any of you will read this, but I figured I might as well post up.

The so-called "Charxai Chronicles" has always been a project I've been passionate about, and I was always frustrated that the whole thing was so hard to make consistent. At the end of the day, "free"webs just didn't give me enough utility to do what I wanted, which was have roughly 100 pages. So, I dropped $10 and upgraded to premium for a month, where I was able to consolidate everything from all websites (for those of you who are a bit confused, I had created 7 different accounts on freewebs to overcome the page limit).

But, of course, the problems didn't just lie in the fact that I had pages on 7 different accounts. There were a bunch of discrepancies in all of the templates, and so I decided to fix that. Of course, this left a few holes for some (and patched up holes for others), which is why I'm posting here. If you see something about your character on the website that you don't like/want changed/want added, I'll do my best to change it for you. The pages look quite a bit different (and I like to think, better) than they have in the past, so let me know if you're looking for something and simply can't find it.

I feel a sense of, well, finality after all of this. I've finished what I set out to do, every character has a page, every story a face. The Exiled is something that will always be near and dear to my heart (and the amount of nostalgia I've had has made me want to start the whole thing up again, though I realized long ago that's simply not possible), and I'm glad that I have been able to leave behind a chronicle of everything we worked on.

So, let me know if you want anything added. I'm glad that I was able to do this, it truly was an honor (and a lot of fun) to work on something so big with all of you guys. My only regret is that it was unfinished.

Home

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
At times I feel the urge to work on the story, but the vastness of it all deters me. There's that and the fact that I couldn't possibly portray everyone's character correctly.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I feel it worth mentioning that this project wasn't a total waste, not for me at least. I'm currently on the path to become a professional illustrator (example of my work in my sig), and I've integrated Daxic and his story into what will certainly be the most ambitious idea I've ever had. His role in the story is relatively the same, and it'd be super sweet if I could include some of the other Exiled members as well...so he can backstab them 8)... but I'd obviously need permission and could offer no compensation. On top of that, I used what I learned from working with all of you to help out in a Kingdom Hearts fan game. The pre-production phase went incredibly fast, especially compared to the Exiled, and we're actually gearing up to get our first basic demo made (i.e. a character model capable of running around n' stuff). If any of you know anything about making 3D models or programing, you're more than welcome to join our very small and modest crew.

Xodyc

I'm all for being backstabbed and no compensation needed lol Very nice sig by the way. I've actually been trying to get published a few times, hasn't worked but I haven't given up either. I'm taking an intro to CS class in the fall so I don't know how good of a help I could be

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Well this page is still around... welp lol better bump it into 2014 though I may have never been a official member I had fun with you guys in the short time I was apart of it x3 you gave me a lot of inspiration for Castex and my Rising Saga Story and I hope you all do well in your future in devours.

Awards
Just for the heck of it I decided to check in here and goodness gracious it had posts. Even posts this year, no less. Probably too late but people can use Zaverxi if they want. He lives on even now hah. He's my new internet persona, I use the name everywhere now.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
You didn't keep us posted, sir.
XD cause I wouldn't know how to get ahold of you all. Though even now the idea sounds wondrous to my writing hand. Currently on three writing projects at the time though... though adding a fourth for the side wouldn't be to bad... I would just need to find a editor for this particular fanfic project if I was to start it.

Back