• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xyffejer

Re: CREATE A MEMBER version 3.0

Good point, we can't really have new members, I guess me and AO were the last ones =D
Maybe we should get rid of some(not a lot, just some) of the Exiled 2 characters
Like Xyfejjer, he doesn't come here anymore soooo....

LOL I wanted to get to 1000, and then when we were just at that point...gone, LOL

EDIT: LMAO, I just was about to read the overveiw and then "The other thread was closed because it had too much awesomeness" LOLOL
Actually i pass by every so often but since Exiled 2 is still in the "not sure its even going to happen" phase i pretty much just read. Oh and i work so i don't go online as often.

I'm about to draw a set of pictures/a picture that have some of the recurring jokes of the Exiled(IRL AND IN STORY).

Finish one drawing before you start another your gonna get bogged down.

Last edited:

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles

KF: Jynx being Banxon's daddy
Greatest meme right there

AP: Jynx looks eyegasmic, you're awexome :D
And those pics made me lol agian for like the 3rd time

Ojike: I hate that Lenxe guy, move him down to 49 if ya want to.
Or even better, 69... :>

Maverick E.S

Virus

Is there anything I can do for the story?

Ojike and everyone else who has posted in the art conversation no typing section nice artwork i submitted a few of mine in there too but i just started so i only have 3 stuff on the last 2 pages.

twilight abyss

Dude, since you left early, and we never really establish that your character was an actual in the story(people make characters and leave all the time) I don't think you can be in it, since we are accepting NO NEW MEMBERS

MM- You should edit the first post with the new outline =D

AP-Nice pics 0o0

MAJOR EDIT:
Just some things I would like to say

-The Mystic Order is introduced. A brief description of their past as a group is given. (The option of individual human pasts will be there, just before each Mystic Order member is defeated, though it take up too much time/prove unnecessary.)

-The Exiled continue to recruit members, adding members 22-30 (Or should this take place AFTER the Mystic Order?)

-The Mystic Order honorably challenge the Exiled to battle, in attempts to see exactly why Trinity shows so much interest in this group of nobodies. Each group of Exiled members is teleported to a separate place in time and space to fight their respective Mystic Order member. This is all just to show their strength. If they wanted, the Mystic Order could crush the Exiled Order without breaking a sweat, if they attacked as a group.

okay, first of all, me and AO were talking about Charxai's and Xatsuin's partnership, and we decided that they met before the exiled, but charxai didn't join at first, so we were thinking his joining would happen like this, Xatsuin is fighting the mystic order and the group Xatsuin is in is doing bad, everyone except Xatsuin has fainted/died, and Xatsuin has basically all of his power drained, as he is about to strike the deathblow to Xatsuin, Nitrogen explodes on his back =D
Then it's just Xatsuin and Charxai killing him
We should establish who is fighting who in all the battles

-Do to the massive number of casualties, and the near victories ONLY gained by exploiting small weakness of the Mystic Order, some of Exiled get their wake up call of how weak they really are. Many of the members go off into solitude to train, while others do so as a group. This is when Jynx and Rextanse (Xatsuin sneaks in with them) re-enter "The Void", to learn to hone their powers. Upon which time, they are ambushed by Xemo.

That gave me an idea, that's when they decide to take him as an apprentice, Xatsuin does good(he still gets his ass handed to him) in the battle and actually manages to help a little, and that's when Jynx and Rextanse see his potential and decide to take him as their apprentice =D

Last edited:

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com

ojike- wher you have the part that says that they are stopped at the gate by reverse order, say that after a talk between the reverse and exiled, the reverse leaves, and maybe about 15 seconds later, xias and xymed reappear to attack the exiled without exel knowing.
from here either
a) xias fights one or two members SEPARATE from xymed, who fights one or two exiled members. then we keep going between the 2 battles. both reverse members eventually fall
or
b)its a 3 vs 2 or a 4 vs 2 fight. reverse members fall

then you have daxic reveal his plans starting in sect 5. and then right before the daxic battle, exel appears,makes a hint toward a higher power (trinity) and fights ruxel. ruxel kills exel, dying himself in the process, axel is freed from exel's body and explains how exel came to be and his purpose and such.

then daxic fight

hopefully you can rewrite that when you add it lol

Awards

a) xias fights one or two members SEPARATE from xymed, who fights one or two exiled members. then we keep going between the 2 battles. both reverse members eventually fall
or

Who fights who? I know you guys came up with this before I joined, so I'm in the dark about this.

twilight abyss

Hey, I had an idea for the last chapter of the Exiled, well, since it says some people believed dead are alive, I want to have it that Xatsuin's fight with whatever traitor he's fighting, it ends in a stalemate =D
They both fall, and both presumed dead
And then he comes back in the Daxic battle(but not to fight Daxic, I know that's only for Jynx and Rextanse =D)

But the problem is, which traitor shall I ask to fight, I know!!!! Since Caxjob was supposed to kill Zaverxi, and Geist is permanently gone, can I be the one who fights Zaverxi??? Unless you want him in 2 NI.
Either way, I at least want him to be Xatsuin's enemy, as in they hate each other, since they are basically opposites.

So, what say you NI?=D

Also, I'm working towards Xatsuin's final template

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Dude, since you left early, and we never really establish that your character was an actual in the story(people make characters and leave all the time) I don't think you can be in it, since we are accepting NO NEW MEMBERS

MM- You should edit the first post with the new outline =D

AP-Nice pics 0o0

MAJOR EDIT:
Just some things I would like to say

okay, first of all, me and AO were talking about Charxai's and Xatsuin's partnership, and we decided that they met before the exiled, but charxai didn't join at first, so we were thinking his joining would happen like this, Xatsuin is fighting the mystic order and the group Xatsuin is in is doing bad, everyone except Xatsuin has fainted/died, and Xatsuin has basically all of his power drained, as he is about to strike the deathblow to Xatsuin, Nitrogen explodes on his back =D
Then it's just Xatsuin and Charxai killing him
We should establish who is fighting who in all the battles

That gave me an idea, that's when they decide to take him as an apprentice, Xatsuin does good(he still gets his ass handed to him) in the battle and actually manages to help a little, and that's when Jynx and Rextanse see his potential and decide to take him as their apprentice =D

DUDE WTF!?

It's not gonna work at all. Xemo vs Rextanse "First of All" is a a grudge no holds bared match. Xatsuin would even survive that battle, let alone be in it. Jynx helps Rextanse fight Xemo, one reason is because in the making of this fight Jynx learns the HIKE ability AND he's both a creation of me & knightflare.

Just no dude...

and having everyone in your group dead or beaten..is an understatement. If Rextanse, Jynx, Xana, Daxic, Zixan, Xodyc, Zhymarx, Salix, Sabixel & Ruxel have a hard time against them..seriously how in the HELL do you think Xatsuin would even be alive in those fights.

Hell we don't even know if Xatsuin's gonna be in the story that long...

Awards

Hey, I had an idea for the last chapter of the Exiled, well, since it says some people believed dead are alive, I want to have it that Xatsuin's fight with whatever traitor he's fighting, it ends in a stalemate =D
They both fall, and both presumed dead
And then he comes back in the Daxic battle(but not to fight Daxic, I know that's only for Jynx and Rextanse =D)

But the problem is, which traitor shall I ask to fight, I know!!!! Since Caxjob was supposed to kill Zaverxi, and Geist is permanently gone, can I be the one who fights Zaverxi??? Unless you want him in 2 NI.
Either way, I at least want him to be Xatsuin's enemy, as in they hate each other, since they are basically opposites.

So, what say you NI?=D

Also, I'm working towards Xatsuin's final template

Sure if you want your arse handed to you. And actually it was Sabixel who was supposed to kill Zaverxi. So sorry.

As for hating...sure! Can I kill you? ^___^

twilight abyss

^sorry, I thought that Caxjob was supposed to kill him

Oogie-ummmm... Matt put that up, I thought that was the new story, so don't blame me, I thought you 2 had talked about it

And I'm sick of everyone saying" if he/she can't beat them how do you think Xatsuin can" shit
Higher rank doesn't mean more power! I mean WTF, who says that Xatsuin is automatically weak cause he's new!

EDIT: No you can't, he doesn't have a big part Xatsuin lives until exiled 2(if there is one)
But hating each other is fine =D

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

sheesh...shoulda known there'd be conflict before page 5....

ojike- wher you have the part that says that they are stopped at the gate by reverse order, say that after a talk between the reverse and exiled, the reverse leaves, and maybe about 15 seconds later, xias and xymed reappear to attack the exiled without exel knowing.
from here either
or

then you have daxic reveal his plans starting in sect 5. and then right before the daxic battle, exel appears,makes a hint toward a higher power (trinity) and fights ruxel. ruxel kills exel, dying himself in the process, axel is freed from exel's body and explains how exel came to be and his purpose and such.

then daxic fight

hopefully you can rewrite that when you add it lol

I'm not so sure we can work it out that way. What do they talk about? Why do they leave? Why do Xymed and Xias return without Exal (we need to spell it this way, so to keep constant with the "jumbled version of the original)? I just don't know. D: It conflicts.

TA- Umm....yeah...I really don't know if Xatsuin would survive against the Mystic Order, much less live long enough for the betrayel. Which is why I was hesitant to bring him in before that attack. Each individual Mystic Order member can PWN Rextanse (when he's at full power), seeing as they harbor the powers of SEVERAL gods rather than one. That's why so many people fall to them. They're the strongest enemies the Exiled have to face. If they actually attacked all at once, there'd be no survivors. But, of course, Xatsuin DOES survive to enter the void.

As for the void issue, I had Xatsuin sneak in behind Rextanse and Jynx for several reasons. He just seems like a more meschevious type, and it's kinda what you did here. xD I'm not sure about Jynx and Rextanse taking him on as an apprentice, but I'm sure they'd let him tag along. Rextanse would probably even grow to really like him. I have no clue if he'd survive against Xemo, but that's not for me to decide. I honestly think Xatsuin dieing to Xemo just after Rextanse grew to like him would be a great motivator to actually use his sword. And a very moving moment in the story. I'm not saying Xatsuin's weak....but you've yet to really give us a reason to think he's strong.

I'm tired of typing...and I finally got photoshop back up. So I'm done.

twilight abyss

Okay, and just how am I supposed to show he's strong???
As for the killing thing, I'm sorry no, I don't want him to die, if there is no Exiled 2, then he'll die in 1, but I'm not sure how yet

EDIT: I have an idea for killing off Caxjob =D
Since NI probably hated him the most, I think Zaverxai should kill him
It's kind of the same thing as Banxon(kind of) he pops in on the traitors, and when they ask "join or die" he says "You really think you can beat-"*claw through the face =D

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

sheesh...shoulda known there'd be conflict before page 5....

I'm not so sure we can work it out that way. What do they talk about? Why do they leave? Why do Xymed and Xias return without Exal (we need to spell it this way, so to keep constant with the "jumbled version of the original)? I just don't know. D: It conflicts.

TA- Umm....yeah...I really don't know if Xatsuin would survive against the Mystic Order, much less live long enough for the betrayel. Which is why I was hesitant to bring him in before that attack. Each individual Mystic Order member can PWN Rextanse (when he's at full power), seeing as they harbor the powers of SEVERAL gods rather than one. That's why so many people fall to them. They're the strongest enemies the Exiled have to face. If they actually attacked all at once, there'd be no survivors. But, of course, Xatsuin DOES survive to enter the void.

As for the void issue, I had Xatsuin sneak in behind Rextanse and Jynx for several reasons. He just seems like a more meschevious type, and it's kinda what you did here. xD I'm not sure about Jynx and Rextanse taking him on as an apprentice, but I'm sure they'd let him tag along. Rextanse would probably even grow to really like him. I have no clue if he'd survive against Xemo, but that's not for me to decide. I honestly think Xatsuin dieing to Xemo just after Rextanse grew to like him would be a great motivator to actually use his sword. And a very moving moment in the story. I'm not saying Xatsuin's weak....but you've yet to really give us a reason to think he's strong.

I'm tired of typing...and I finally got photoshop back up. So I'm done.

yes es all about la story telling :3

EDIT: I find it utterly awesome how the underdog/comic relief of the Exiled is the only one who beats their Mystic Member...alone at that xDDD

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Hey all...

jynxfinal.jpg

Sorry if it took me forever, but here's Jynx..also...

rexjynx.jpg

For added effect... :3
very nice AP ^^

Awesomeness, AP. And it's odd that you all think that the interview comics were my idea. >.> I just did two, and they were playing off of AP's. xD

I see no reason for abandoning this perfectly fine thread. Especially since every other time we've tried to leave KHI, we just wind up coming back. Soo...I'll just go ahead and post the new rankings, without Daxic's followers. Also Temallox no longer works with Daxic. He's with Oogie's volcano character. Then I'll post the updated, more detailed version of the Outline. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POST THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!

1 ZAXELDION (???)
2 REXTANSE (TERANES)
3 XOWLIN (WOLIN)
4 XANA (ANA)
5 ZIXAN (ZAIN)
6 XODYC (CODY)
7 JYNX (***)
8 DrBANXON (BRANDON)
9 RUXEL (RULE)
10 SALIX (SAIL)
11 KAARIX (***)
12 SABIXEL (BLAISE)
13 ZAVERXI (ZAVIER)
14 DAXIC (CIDA)
15 JIXAH (JIHA)
16 LEXINOTH (LITHOEN)
17 CAXBOJ (JACOB)
18 OJEX (JOE)
19 ZHYMARX (YZMAHR)
20 DELACROIX (CLADEROI)
21 XISHN (SHIN)
22 SKYX (SKY)
23 XENGE (GENE)
24 LONEX (LEON)
25 XATSUIN (AUSTIN)
26 XALATINE (TALANIE)
27 AXIT (TAI)
28 CHARXAI (RICHAR)
29 LENXUZOB (ZEBULON)
30 MYROMEX (X)

(I also cut out Rogexeg, and moved Lenxuzob and Myromex down in rank. Lenxuzob, since I figured Brandon wouldn't mind and him being there would make it an even 30. Myromex, because I just thought it fitting that the most mysterious and unknown member join last.)

PART/STORY/CHAPTER ONE Beginnings.

-Organization XIII is resurrected by an unknown being (Trinity), except for the traitors from Chain of Memories and KH2(Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, and Roxas).

-The empty spaces are filled with Rextanse, Xana, Daxic, Zaxeldion, and Xowlin.

-Over a severe difference in opinion, Rextanse and Zaxeldion decide to defect from Org. XIII. Xowlin and Xana follow with them.

- Daxic and Xigbar, who discovered this information, rat them out to Xemnas. Xemnas (along with Xigbar, Zexion, and Saix) confonts and assaults the four. Daxic's there too, but not to fight.

- During the battle, Zaxeldion attempts to fend them off alone, while the others escape. He gets poisoned by Zexion, just before Xana manages to tap into her powers and get everyone out of there. This is where Daxic's obsession with Xana's powers is born.

-Daxic is sent, as a mole for Xemnas, to join them.

-The recruiting of the first 9 of the Exiled takes place(this makes 14 if you include the original 5). This part should be a time lapse, that gives an overview of the other members.

-Daxic informs to Xemnas that the Exiled have grown too large, and need to be cut down (though he's telling them FAR too late, on purpose. He hopes the Exiled will end Org. 13 without him having to lift a finger). Organization XIII, along with an extremely powerful heartless, attacks the Exiled Order.

-The Exiled eventually end Organization XIII, and we reveal to the reader Daxic's plan to break down the Exiled in a similar fashion(none of the other members know he was a mole, but some just don't trust him anyway).

- Through a series of events that took place during the battle, Rextanse and a battered Jynx, enter "The Void" to attempt to bring Jynx back to the conscious world.

- A keyblader scout(Ricti), who has been spying on Org. 13 since their resurrection, returns to his base to report the past events the other Keybladers.

During the time Ricti is away, the Exiled recruit members 14-21, and Rextanse returns with Jynx from “The Void”.

-Assuming that the Exiled are attempting to use Kingdom Hearts, like Org. 13 did, the keybladers attack members of the Exiled Order separately (learning from Org. 13's mistake: not fighting as a whole group). While the members are off on a specific assignment (perhaps the recruiting?), the keybladers attack while they're scattered about.

-Each keyblader looses, save Liri. Though she won her match, she spares her adversaries because of her crush on Rextanse. Ricti, Jixah's brother, is killed by Daxic without Jixah knowing.

PART/STORY/CHAPTER TWO Weakness.

-The Mystic Order is introduced. A brief description of their past as a group is given. (The option of individual human pasts will be there, just before each Mystic Order member is defeated, though it take up too much time/prove unnecessary.)

-The Exiled continue to recruit members, adding members 22-30 (Or should this take place AFTER the Mystic Order?)

-The Mystic Order honorably challenge the Exiled to battle, in attempts to see exactly why Trinity shows so much interest in this group of nobodies. Each group of Exiled members is teleported to a separate place in time and space to fight their respective Mystic Order member. This is all just to show their strength. If they wanted, the Mystic Order could crush the Exiled Order without breaking a sweat, if they attacked as a group.

-In a bit of a Dragon Ball Z style (jump from fight to fight in order to make the battles seem longer than they are), each battle takes place. And, again with many casualties on the Exiled's side, the Exiled win and are taken back to the dimension they're used to.

-Do to the massive number of casualties, and the near victories ONLY gained by exploiting small weakness of the Mystic Order, some of Exiled get their wake up call of how weak they really are. Many of the members go off into solitude to train, while others do so as a group. This is when Jynx and Rextanse (Xatsuin sneaks in with them) re-enter "The Void", to learn to hone their powers. Upon which time, they are ambushed by Xemo.

-At this time, the Reverse Order's Exal shows his face and warns all the members of the upcoming "test", before leaving with a cocky laugh. He gives this warning in the form of a group of questions and riddles.

PART/STORY/CHAPTER THREE Conspiracies.

-(The battle with Xemo is carried over, and finished in this chapter)Most of the members are still training, some are done, The Order of Sin give their assault on each individual member. This takes place within their minds.

-While the attack is taking place, the Reverse Order hold a meeting, to discuss their goals and plans (this serves as their introduction). The details on the clone experiments that created them and Jynx are revealed.

-The results of the battles with the Order of Sin vary. Some win, some loose. Those who win become better for it, while those who loose become even more consumed by the sin they lost to. This event causes each of the members to realize that it's time to regroup back at The Castle That Once Was. This does not include Jynx, Rextanse, and Xatsuin, because they’re still struggling through “The Void.”

-They each arrive only to meet the Reverse Order standing at the gates. This battle causes the most tragedies of all, leaving about 8(give or take a few) members alive. During this battle, Jynx and Rextanse return from the void just in time to aid the wounded. After everything was said and done, (everyone beaten, battered, or dead, and the Reverse Order eliminated) the traitors ambush everyone else, and kidnap Xana.

PART/STORY/CHAPTER FOUR Betrayal.(or) Endings.

-Daxic reveals the full extent of his plans. That he plans to combine his and Xana's powers to create a beast of ultimate power. “The Eater of Worlds”, a creature made of acid, with Xana’s newly formed heart as its core. And it would be under HIS control.

-While Daxic begins the creation of his eater of worlds, the last of the knocked out Exiled come to. They realize what happened, and begin searching for Daxic and the other traitors. As they get closer and closer, they begin to loose faith in the idea that Xana's still alive.

-The finally locate Daxic when the creature is completed, and Xana is nearly drained of all of her energy. The final battle takes place, atop the roof of The Castle That Never Was (unless we can come up with a better location).

-At the end of the battle most everyone is dead. Jynx is able to destroy the world eater, and Daxic soon after. He joins the other survivors in a sigh of relief. That is, just to find out that Daxic wasn't dead. He couldn't be killed. He simply reformed from the acid.

-At this moment, Trinity finally reveals herself. With the simple phrase "Sleep, ye restless soul.", Daxic fades into nothingness. She tells the few survivors her role in the story. That she brought Org. 13 back to life, that it was her fault the Mystic Order attacked, and that the Order of Sin were her former disciples (and a gift given to the Reverse Order to do with what they will). She told them that this was all to give Jynx, the one of two nobodies ever to gain a heart, enough strength to seal Kingdom Hearts for good.

-Sacrificing his heart and soul, Jynx seals Trinity within Kingdom Hearts, and removes the lock. This prevents anyone, even a keyblade master, from opening Kingdom Hearts again. It's simply too powerful, and too pure to be tampered with. And Trinity's natural urge to send the world into nothingness is one that cannot be allowed to roam free. Eventually, she will erode from the inside out (being the mistress of naught), leaving Kingdom Hearts devoid of anything but what it was originally meant to have: Light.

-The remaining members band together, yet again, in attempt to recreate the Exiled from the ground up. There are signs, though, that some of the members thought to be dead might still be alive/return.

I'm not really sure where/when we could fit the whole Darthex stuff in there...any suggestions would be nice.
hmm this is good to know.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com

the reason xymed and xias return w/o exel knowing is because they wanted to get rid of the exiled then(at the gate), but exel they had to wait for the right moment or they would for sure fail

as for who fights them, i cant remember if we decided on that or not

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

Had a conference.
Since there may not be an Exiled 2... There's a character that NI and I want in Exiled 1.
Lorixssa =D
And I guess we kinda talked about her background and stuff.
She and Rextanse go way back apparently.
Before the Exiled.
And we talked about how she could be a "Fallen God(dess)", kinda like Rextanse, whose a Fallen God.
And I think she becomes a Fallen like Rextanse because of the fact that becomes a Nobody before a becoming a full one, I guess?
I don't know.
I think it'd be a cool idea.
It's real apparent that Rextanse and Lorixssa had a relationship.
I'm pretty sure it was sexual as they're real flirty around eachother. "Wraps her braids around Rextanse's neck and pulls tight" :>
So, having her in the Exiled 1 Story would kinda put some OSHI- to Rextanse's and Kaarix's relationship.
I'm thinking she's not a member of the Exiled but is there to help.
I think both her and Rextanse are too lazy about their powers, but she's more cheery than ol' boy.
So this is what we have in mind.
Really, this is what I can remember from the conference.

So, if I get some stuff wrong, don't kill me NI :[[[​

Back