• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Re: CREATE A MEMBER version 3.0

Actually there are at least a thousand different types of weapons out there, it's just that a lot of them are ones people have never heard of.

Personally, I've wondered why no one has chosen sais for weapons yet. Those are pretty well known, considering Raphael in TMNT uses them. ;p They're part of a pop culture icon. Same with nunchaku.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

LOOK MARLON!
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

WAHT? OH SWEET! COWABUNGA D00DZ! *Gets trapped in an elevator*

I'm about to draw a set of pictures/a picture that have some of the recurring jokes of the Exiled(IRL AND IN STORY).
Kinda like waht Ojike did.
Now tell me some MAY MAYZ we use so I can put em down.
GOGOGOGOGOGO​

twilight abyss

I know what you could make a comic of, you wrote it yourself =D

Zaxeldion teaches Rextanse control, but like as in a "Hay, here's how you do it" thing. Partner relationship.
Zaxeldion guides Xowlin as like an "older brother". Brotherly Relationship. They joke around unlike Zax and Rex, who tend to be more serious about what's going on.
Xowlin and Rextanse are like best friends, I guess. Friendly relationship.
During the time that Zaxeldion is alive and Xana is in the Organization, Zax keeps Xana out of MAJOR trouble in the Organization.
Xana is Rextanse's MAIN Apprentice. During the time that Xowlin is alive, Xowlin also takes care of Xana as a teacher.
She refers to Rextanse, Zax, and Xowlin as "Mister Rextanse, Mister Xowlin, and Sir Zaxeldion"
After Zax dies, Rextanse and Xowlin takes care of the Exiled as the leaders.
Xowlin dies so Rextanse has to do take care of the Exiled as a leader.
Nero comes in here.
By this time Rextanse has Xana AND Jynx as his apprentices.
Xana finishes her training, and then Rextanse focuses on Jynx and his training.
Sooner or later, he takes in Xatsuin as an apprentice to keep him outta trouble with everyone else.
Rextanse dies and his dead body gets raped by Daxic.
Xatsuin and Jynx then die and releases AIDS throughout the universe.
Everybody dies of AIDS and mutated Sour Gummy Worms in their stomachs, and proceeds to poop out red diarrhea as their hearts stop beating.
Except Daxic.
Because he's a fat midget that hangs out with Delacroix and eats Watermelon and Fried Chicken all day. Pimping Jixah's dead body and Rextanse's butthole to whatever's left in the universe.
Then they teleport to the Aether Universe and buttsex up Banxina because Daxic and Delacroix have evolved into a Pedobear and a Fatferaligatr. :D
LOLOLOL

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

not really..it's got double 4x's the cutting powers and it can be used like a giant Boomerang...excellent choice for offensive..short, mid, & long range attacks...and the middle is a good defensive tool.

Nice weapon selection Mastermind

Actually, at times she spins the scythe behind her back to propel herself forward. It gives her momentum before she strikes down. I kinda wanted the blades of the sythe to have a slight curve just for that pupose. Plus, with fortification, she can make just about anything more durable. (i.e. her bones, her scythe, etc.)

Yeah, I've been planning for her over the past couple of days. I just want to know if you're interested inher before I kill her for good.

Awards

You want a recurring joke? How about Zaverxi seeming to like his hair so much?

And we should bring back the Exiled Order Interviews. I still crack up at the one Ojike made with Zaverxi. Rextanse made a guest appearance at the end. ^^

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Actually, at times she spins the scythe behind her back to propel herself forward. It gives her momentum before she strikes down. I kinda wanted the blades of the sythe to have a slight curve just for that pupose. Plus, with fortification, she can make just about anything more durable. (i.e. her bones, her scythe, etc.)

Yeah, I've been planning for her over the past couple of days. I just want to know if you're interested inher before I kill her for good.
interesting idea MM the scythe idea is really interesting.

http://www.freewebs.com/thecalx/
There :D

Let's just close this 'un and make another under whatever name. The Exiled Order. Whatever
nice website ^^

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-

lol wtf...
lolno.jpg

I'm so glad I saved all those Boss Battles I did.

Also, X comes back in 2 as a good guy =D

twilight abyss

EDIT:^The old thread is still there, it was just closed for being too big

Yeah!! Bring on the interveiws, those were great....
I loved the one where Daxic threw the knife at the guys head, LMAO =D

gene chaos

well this is strange seeing the pg number at 4 now but hey... also i thought of a great element.... PLANET
i mean people have the sun, moon, stars, and dimensions as an element so why not the planets as an elemnet

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Awesomeness, AP. And it's odd that you all think that the interview comics were my idea. >.> I just did two, and they were playing off of AP's. xD

I see no reason for abandoning this perfectly fine thread. Especially since every other time we've tried to leave KHI, we just wind up coming back. Soo...I'll just go ahead and post the new rankings, without Daxic's followers. Also Temallox no longer works with Daxic. He's with Oogie's volcano character. Then I'll post the updated, more detailed version of the Outline. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POST THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!

1 ZAXELDION (???)
2 REXTANSE (TERANES)
3 XOWLIN (WOLIN)
4 XANA (ANA)
5 ZIXAN (ZAIN)
6 XODYC (CODY)
7 JYNX (***)
8 DrBANXON (BRANDON)
9 RUXEL (RULE)
10 SALIX (SAIL)
11 KAARIX (***)
12 SABIXEL (BLAISE)
13 ZAVERXI (ZAVIER)
14 DAXIC (CIDA)
15 JIXAH (JIHA)
16 LEXINOTH (LITHOEN)
17 CAXBOJ (JACOB)
18 OJEX (JOE)
19 ZHYMARX (YZMAHR)
20 DELACROIX (CLADEROI)
21 XISHN (SHIN)
22 SKYX (SKY)
23 XENGE (GENE)
24 LONEX (LEON)
25 XATSUIN (AUSTIN)
26 XALATINE (TALANIE)
27 AXIT (TAI)
28 CHARXAI (RICHAR)
29 LENXUZOB (ZEBULON)
30 MYROMEX (X)

(I also cut out Rogexeg, and moved Lenxuzob and Myromex down in rank. Lenxuzob, since I figured Brandon wouldn't mind and him being there would make it an even 30. Myromex, because I just thought it fitting that the most mysterious and unknown member join last.)

PART/STORY/CHAPTER ONE Beginnings.

-Organization XIII is resurrected by an unknown being (Trinity), except for the traitors from Chain of Memories and KH2(Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, and Roxas).

-The empty spaces are filled with Rextanse, Xana, Daxic, Zaxeldion, and Xowlin.

-Over a severe difference in opinion, Rextanse and Zaxeldion decide to defect from Org. XIII. Xowlin and Xana follow with them.

- Daxic and Xigbar, who discovered this information, rat them out to Xemnas. Xemnas (along with Xigbar, Zexion, and Saix) confonts and assaults the four. Daxic's there too, but not to fight.

- During the battle, Zaxeldion attempts to fend them off alone, while the others escape. He gets poisoned by Zexion, just before Xana manages to tap into her powers and get everyone out of there. This is where Daxic's obsession with Xana's powers is born.

-Daxic is sent, as a mole for Xemnas, to join them.

-The recruiting of the first 9 of the Exiled takes place(this makes 14 if you include the original 5). This part should be a time lapse, that gives an overview of the other members.

-Daxic informs to Xemnas that the Exiled have grown too large, and need to be cut down (though he's telling them FAR too late, on purpose. He hopes the Exiled will end Org. 13 without him having to lift a finger). Organization XIII, along with an extremely powerful heartless, attacks the Exiled Order.

-The Exiled eventually end Organization XIII, and we reveal to the reader Daxic's plan to break down the Exiled in a similar fashion(none of the other members know he was a mole, but some just don't trust him anyway).

- Through a series of events that took place during the battle, Rextanse and a battered Jynx, enter "The Void" to attempt to bring Jynx back to the conscious world.

- A keyblader scout(Ricti), who has been spying on Org. 13 since their resurrection, returns to his base to report the past events the other Keybladers.

During the time Ricti is away, the Exiled recruit members 14-21, and Rextanse returns with Jynx from “The Void”.

-Assuming that the Exiled are attempting to use Kingdom Hearts, like Org. 13 did, the keybladers attack members of the Exiled Order separately (learning from Org. 13's mistake: not fighting as a whole group). While the members are off on a specific assignment (perhaps the recruiting?), the keybladers attack while they're scattered about.

-Each keyblader looses, save Liri. Though she won her match, she spares her adversaries because of her crush on Rextanse. Ricti, Jixah's brother, is killed by Daxic without Jixah knowing.

PART/STORY/CHAPTER TWO Weakness.

-The Mystic Order is introduced. A brief description of their past as a group is given. (The option of individual human pasts will be there, just before each Mystic Order member is defeated, though it take up too much time/prove unnecessary.)

-The Exiled continue to recruit members, adding members 22-30 (Or should this take place AFTER the Mystic Order?)

-The Mystic Order honorably challenge the Exiled to battle, in attempts to see exactly why Trinity shows so much interest in this group of nobodies. Each group of Exiled members is teleported to a separate place in time and space to fight their respective Mystic Order member. This is all just to show their strength. If they wanted, the Mystic Order could crush the Exiled Order without breaking a sweat, if they attacked as a group.

-In a bit of a Dragon Ball Z style (jump from fight to fight in order to make the battles seem longer than they are), each battle takes place. And, again with many casualties on the Exiled's side, the Exiled win and are taken back to the dimension they're used to.

-Do to the massive number of casualties, and the near victories ONLY gained by exploiting small weakness of the Mystic Order, some of Exiled get their wake up call of how weak they really are. Many of the members go off into solitude to train, while others do so as a group. This is when Jynx and Rextanse (Xatsuin sneaks in with them) re-enter "The Void", to learn to hone their powers. Upon which time, they are ambushed by Xemo.

-At this time, the Reverse Order's Exal shows his face and warns all the members of the upcoming "test", before leaving with a cocky laugh. He gives this warning in the form of a group of questions and riddles.

PART/STORY/CHAPTER THREE Conspiracies.

-(The battle with Xemo is carried over, and finished in this chapter)Most of the members are still training, some are done, The Order of Sin give their assault on each individual member. This takes place within their minds.

-While the attack is taking place, the Reverse Order hold a meeting, to discuss their goals and plans (this serves as their introduction). The details on the clone experiments that created them and Jynx are revealed.

-The results of the battles with the Order of Sin vary. Some win, some loose. Those who win become better for it, while those who loose become even more consumed by the sin they lost to. This event causes each of the members to realize that it's time to regroup back at The Castle That Once Was. This does not include Jynx, Rextanse, and Xatsuin, because they’re still struggling through “The Void.”

-They each arrive only to meet the Reverse Order standing at the gates. This battle causes the most tragedies of all, leaving about 8(give or take a few) members alive. During this battle, Jynx and Rextanse return from the void just in time to aid the wounded. After everything was said and done, (everyone beaten, battered, or dead, and the Reverse Order eliminated) the traitors ambush everyone else, and kidnap Xana.

PART/STORY/CHAPTER FOUR Betrayal.(or) Endings.

-Daxic reveals the full extent of his plans. That he plans to combine his and Xana's powers to create a beast of ultimate power. “The Eater of Worlds”, a creature made of acid, with Xana’s newly formed heart as its core. And it would be under HIS control.

-While Daxic begins the creation of his eater of worlds, the last of the knocked out Exiled come to. They realize what happened, and begin searching for Daxic and the other traitors. As they get closer and closer, they begin to loose faith in the idea that Xana's still alive.

-The finally locate Daxic when the creature is completed, and Xana is nearly drained of all of her energy. The final battle takes place, atop the roof of The Castle That Never Was (unless we can come up with a better location).

-At the end of the battle most everyone is dead. Jynx is able to destroy the world eater, and Daxic soon after. He joins the other survivors in a sigh of relief. That is, just to find out that Daxic wasn't dead. He couldn't be killed. He simply reformed from the acid.

-At this moment, Trinity finally reveals herself. With the simple phrase "Sleep, ye restless soul.", Daxic fades into nothingness. She tells the few survivors her role in the story. That she brought Org. 13 back to life, that it was her fault the Mystic Order attacked, and that the Order of Sin were her former disciples (and a gift given to the Reverse Order to do with what they will). She told them that this was all to give Jynx, the one of two nobodies ever to gain a heart, enough strength to seal Kingdom Hearts for good.

-Sacrificing his heart and soul, Jynx seals Trinity within Kingdom Hearts, and removes the lock. This prevents anyone, even a keyblade master, from opening Kingdom Hearts again. It's simply too powerful, and too pure to be tampered with. And Trinity's natural urge to send the world into nothingness is one that cannot be allowed to roam free. Eventually, she will erode from the inside out (being the mistress of naught), leaving Kingdom Hearts devoid of anything but what it was originally meant to have: Light.

-The remaining members band together, yet again, in attempt to recreate the Exiled from the ground up. There are signs, though, that some of the members thought to be dead might still be alive/return.

I'm not really sure where/when we could fit the whole Darthex stuff in there...any suggestions would be nice.

Last edited:

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-

Hmmm, I'd probably think around Chapter 3 would be fine...Darthex has, if you noticed, succumbed to Wrath, but that's just a coincidence since Darthex has always been like that ever since he was created. Darthex would most likely plot against several of the members, since Jynx, Rex and Xat are away.

We could also add the conspiracy that while Darthex believes he is doing this inder his own pretenses, it is in fact Wrath that is using him as a means to test the Order, and as a reward, he still gets what he wants, theit annihilation, at least before Daxic, X and Trinity kill him off.

Back