• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Re: CREATE A MEMBER version 3.0

^ I already asked for that element like 6 months ago, and it was taken > : (
Plus, it wouldn't be that good because how effective can someone's own element be against them
If their is more than 1 person though it's good =D
If it is open I will take it though

like NobodyImportant said, why don't you take Plants as your element. Like Kurama from YYH.

twilight abyss

Odds are, there's something on this list you can use. How about plant manipulation? Controlling animals? Duplication?(oh forget the last one, the last thing we need is MORE of you!)

Look at the list. There's a LOT on there. Wikipedia is your friend.

Haha very funny:glare:

I love WIKI!!! =D

I don't like plants, or anything that has to do with other elements(like earth)
if it's a branch of any element it would be water/ice
But I like the rouge idea, if it is open and there isn't a better element on the list I'll take it
I'm looking at the list now, but it'll take awhile(it's running slow, I'm burning a Dragonforce CD =D)

twilight abyss

I think I got a few
1. Human sheild- The ability to make any part of the body as hard as diamond(as you can see, i thought of this from Greed) it would also be a good idea because he vowed to protect his allies
2. Teleportation- Even better than speed =D
3. Illusion- kinda obvious

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

OH SHIDANG!
IDEA ALERT IDEA ALERT

RextanseAftermathlulz.jpg

Rextanse loses a leg at the end of the Exiled 1 Story.
Good idea?
I need some help on HOW and WHY?
PLZ&&THANKYOU​

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

I think I got a few
1. Human sheild- The ability to make any part of the body as hard as diamond(as you can see, i thought of this from Greed) it would also be a good idea because he vowed to protect his allies
2. Teleportation- Even better than speed =D
3. Illusion- kinda obvious

Illusions are part of what my Voodoo character has so no...scrap that one

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

interesting... redoing xatsuin
the human shield is interesting, cuz it goes with xatsuin's element, but you seem more of the kind of guy to have an attacking element.
kk, so AP i know that you have stuff to draw, jw if you would pm me before you draw charxai, that would be great

twilight abyss

^ It is attacking and defending, and I like an element with attack and defense balence
It's attack because...well...you know how brass knuckles hurt, think of this fists as diamond knuckles =D

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com

ok guys, for the site, all i need is for everyone to check the element list to make sure all of the elements are there.
also, if i can get info on the mystic order to make pages, that would be pretty cool. (im gonna go get the pictures from the other forum)
and NI, if this isnt too much to ask, it would be cool if i could get a list of all of the links to the colored pictures, that would be nice.

twilight abyss

Ummm...don't change Xat's just yet, I need to confirm with the others, and I'm deciding between teleportation and human sheild =D

Nah, diamond wouldn't really work, or maybe it would, as long as I can encase any part of my body in it in a split second

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

ok guys, for the site, all i need is for everyone to check the element list to make sure all of the elements are there.
also, if i can get info on the mystic order to make pages, that would be pretty cool. (im gonna go get the pictures from the other forum)
and NI, if this isnt too much to ask, it would be cool if i could get a list of all of the links to the colored pictures, that would be nice.

I've got the entire back ground of them on my deviantart, but in the convenience of time...

here you are...

:Info on the Mystic Order: by ~the13thmember on deviantART

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

ty very much oogie!
jw, do you know the mystic order's powers?
im really tryin to make regular pages for them (like i do for the normal members)

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com

guys, dont decide things on ruxel without me.
there is a problem with what you want to do having ruxel revive xatsuin
ruxel's personality is using people for his own good, and flash by flash, he slowly becomes the opposite(dying for others). at points, he may seem like he will do things for others, but the official turning point is his last flashback RIGHT BEFORE the exal fight(basically as exal is talking to them at their last confrontation.
in wouldnt fit ruxels storyline to have xatsuin revived before his final flash, and the only thing after his final flash is the fight with exal
however, we may be able to figure it out. it would be kind of "random" to have xatsuin to be revived AS ruxel is dying. if we can somehow add a circumstance where xatsuin would be revived after ruxel's death, im up for discussion

twilight abyss

^Yeah, that happens during the Exel battle, so he would have had that final flash thing
Jynx and Rextanse hold Exel off while Ruxel does his thing =D
And we were of course going to ask you first

twilight abyss

What we were saying is that after coming out of the void, Rextanse and Jynx relize that Ruxel can resurect Xatsuin, and they bring his body to Ruxel, in the middle of the battle, then, while Rextanse and Jynx hold Exel off, Ruxel heals Xatsuin, and is left weakened, which is why he dies

If it's okay with you that is =D

Back