• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The exclusive Roxas scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It doesn't really mean anything in particular. Just, like, have you ever got a gut feeling that there was something that you needed or should do? In his heart DiZ knew he had to try and undo the damage he brought and so he was compelled to see his plan to its end.

OkaruAudo

It doesn't really mean anything in particular. Just, like, have you ever got a gut feeling that there was something that you needed or should do? In his heart DiZ knew he had to try and undo the damage he brought and so he was compelled to see his plan to its end.

Ahh.... Thanks man. I never thought of it that way.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Off topic is the best.... Topic..? Annnnyways, about using limit form, I usually use a form in a boss battle when I have no potions or MP, that way I can restore HP and MP instantly and just revert to normal Sora. Also, why did DiZ stay and let it blow him up anyway?

Limit Form became central to my strategy when taking on the likes of Data Battles. Max it out so it lasts a long time. Be sure to have an MP Rage ability. Then, fight a boss. When your HP gets cut down, go Limit Form and take a defensive strategy by blocking and countering. The counter becomes Zantesuken or a huge burst of magic energy, both more powerful than your average counter.

Now, from time to time unless you're very good, the enemy will hit you. When your HP invariably falls low, use a Limit move to restore your health. My favorite is Infinity, an air combo that heals you if it hits anyone that's followed up by Ragnarok. If you time it fight, Ragnarok can take out about an entire HP bar from a boss. Strike Raid's better if the foe is fast and isn't in close quarters often.

To avoid running out of MP, since Limit attacks consume it, either pack a couple Ethers or just get whacked around by the enemy a few times. That's when MP Rage comes in handy. If you do it like that, you can just cycle it all until the foe dies or your drive gauge runs out.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nice! But what's this infinity? I haven't heard of it? When and how do you get it? And how do you do Zantesuken?

Zantesuken is activated whenever you perform either a combo finisher or a counterattack after blocking. Visually, Sora spins the Keyblade before slicing through the enemy with a flare of light and a distinct sha-wing! noise.

Infinity is the Ragnarok attack from the first game. It can be quickly activated by hitting X while the magic shortcut menu is up. Strike Raid can be activated by the square button.

You'll have all of these attacks as soon as you enter Limit Form. This form, by the way, levels up when you use Limit Attacks Infinty, Strike Raid, Sonic Blade, or Last Arcanum.

OkaruAudo

Thank you guys, now that I beat the game it's time to level and try to beat the hardest of bosses. Anybody here beat Lingering Will? Was he like KH's Sephiroth where as soon as you learn the strategy he's easy?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Thank you guys, now that I beat the game it's time to level and try to beat the hardest of bosses. Anybody here beat Lingering Will? Was he like KH's Sephiroth where as soon as you learn the strategy he's easy?

I haven't yet and I'm on Critical. It takes a lot of patience and practice, which I don't have.

OkaruAudo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back