• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Everlasting War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((PSAK (There are too PS's so...lol) You know, I'm not too sure why I wrote it that way, as I'm aware of, that word might not even exist, maybe it does though. Well, I've been having exams and have been feeling rather tired and sometimes when I'm writing, I'll be writing without practically paying attention, lol...It may seem like an excuse to do a lame mistake of the sort but it ain't oh well...))

Kai's hand flew directly fled to his sword's handle and held it firmly as a man approached, the way the streets were crowded you were never sure wether it was a murderer or not. Then his voice and the way he acted made him seem as a sympathetic guy. ''You knowm I don't have a damn clue of what is going on in this crazy hell hole. Well, i could describe it in one easy word, chaos. And then would come killing, murderers, demons, well, ''demons''. To tell you the truth, right now I feel like a guy with no word, I vowed to protect this village and I have not budged a bit to help. I guess it's hopeless. These men and women contain no hope in them. They do not have a town hero, no one to believe in that could help them. If it carries on like this, they won't need someone to belive in as they will all rest in heaven, where piece reigns.'' He stated truthfully.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet knelt down next to the girl. "Why do you hide from me? Do I... scare you?"

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( Mystic couldn't resist meh, that's why. xD ))

The young girl wiped yet another stream of tears away from her face, then moving a small lock of her hair behind her ears, allowing one of her sky blue eyes to be seen. "......" She stayed silent, gazing up at the man who had given her a uneasy feeling in her system. It was true, though. This man did scare her. But, she would have been afraid of any stranger who would have approched her in this deadly night. The atmosphere was already frightening as it is. There was a tint of blood red filling the dark skies, and no street lights or house lights were lit, considering that most people were dead, and some power outlets were cut by the evil demons who prowled the streets.

Malina then rubbed her eyes, making a few tears go away. She then took a large gulp, getting ready to speak, well......barely. "..N-no..." She lied, whispering at a very soft tone, the crying effecting her voice. It made her sound almost miserable and alone, and like a helpless child. She almost did, seeing that she had no family or friends to aid her in survival.

(( EDIT: DAMMIT, MYSTIC!! >< First King Naruto, Then There's Prince Kakashi, and now YOU?! WHY IS EVERYONE COPYING OUR NAMES?! :mad: >.<;; ))

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
(( Ooo, can I be one? :p ))

Jet heard the lies fill her voice. He moved her hair away, seeing both her eyes, and looking deep into them. He sensed a fear for him, and why wouldn't she fear him? He was an imposing figure, and he knew it. He had been told it so many times, and it just came to him as being true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back