• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Everlasting War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
((( Yay! =3 We start! Anyone can still join after we post. )))

It was nightfall across the city, and the skys were almost pitch black. There were few stars scattered above the endless sky, and they were the only signs of light. The moon was at its time of complete darkness, and many buildings were in complete ruin. It had ben like this for the past few years, not a glimse of happines showing through the hearts of the people who were still alive.

A young girl sat in an alleyway, her clothes tattered and her skin a bit dirty from the battles she had been in recently. She had many bruises, cuts, and large wounds across her body, and her clothes were slightly ripped as well. Her home had been destroyed about three years ago, just as many other people's homes were demolished. Some of the knights and demons who fought alongside evil were roaming the streets, killing anyone who opposed them or got in their way.

The sat down against a wall of a building, tears streaming down her face, but making no sound. She feared that she might die in that exact place, or that one of those evil warrior might take her prisoner. She drooped her head down, her red-auburn hair covering her crystal blue eyes as they bled many tears. They wouldn't stop streaming odwn her face as she sat there, thinking about her lost family. She had been like this for the past year, not getting their faces from her mind. 'Mom.....Dad.....Brother...' It rang through her head, not ever going away.

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet was sending his spells this way and that, not caring who they hit, and laughed as he set houses on fire, froze people on the spot, and shorted out circuits as he passed. He saw one girl on the street, and simply left her. "Not worth the effort..."

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Heh...days goin' by good so far..." Leon said as he tossed up an apple. "Just got payed and i even got an apple...lucky me." He said a bit sarcastically, but still, he got a free apple. Leon slowly continued down a street, most people inside, a few people roaming around in the bustle of the shops. It was dark, so rarely people were seen outside at this hour. Leon held put his knife in the special slot on his shoulder as he walked slowly down the road. Something seemed a bit strange about this night though. It just, didn't seem to right. He put some money out on a nearby table, buying another knife, a new one, yet it looked cool-er. he threw his other knife down and put the new on in its slot.

"I'm so bored..." He said with a yawn as he continued.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet thought for a moment, and then walked up to the girl. "You there, tell me your name." He looked at her, his eyes percing her protective shell...

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
The young girl then wiped away a few of her tears, but they still bled down her face. She could then hear a dark and raspy voice speak to her, demanding for her name. She slapped her crimson-brown locks away from her upsetting face, and looked up at the strange young man. "M-my....name...?" She asked him, her weak voice crumbling back into her mouth. "....My...my n-name....is Malina..." She spoke softly, then rasing her head flly up, then gazing into his eyes.

They gave her an uneasy feeling, then made her stomach churn for a split second. She felt in a slight state of fear, gulping harshly to try and ease her emotions. His eyes had that sign of darkness and evil that you would think that the monster from your worst nightmares would have. She wanted for him to get away right now, but at the same time, she wanted him to say. She felt so lonely, but the uneasy aura this man was giving out made her want to run away. Nonetheless, she drooped her head back down, her hair covering her crystal-blue eyes blantly once more.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
(( Join M-F ;) ))

Leon threw his knife up out of the slot and ran a bit faster, looking for a fight for some reason. He was a hero, but more like an Anti-hero. He acted bad, but ended up doing good, he was complex. Leon had to find someone though. Someone he had been searching for, for a long time. Some who ment a lot to him...

"Where to now...?" Leon asked himself as he slid to a stop.

His eyes scanned the area, looking for anything. Leon walked slowly around a dark area. Something, as always, didn't feel right.

"Where am i now...?" He asked himself as he shook his head.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
'Hope'

Name: Kai
Race: Human
Side: good
Class: Ninja
Appearance:
7dfce085.jpg

Weapon: The sword in pic and three kunais, simply like PK's plain kunai
Personality: Calm, thinking ahead, laid back, positive, loyal, will die for one whom he respects highly, determined, self-confident, can be playflly cocky, sarcastic
Likes: friends, a challenging fight, a good adventure, the calm, relaxing
Dislikes: disloyal, traitors, always on the constant hurrying move
Theme Song: Fighting Dreams
Bio: Kai grew up as an indepedent little ignorant that people disliked for his viciousness. Someday, oddly, he had a sudden change of heart and became a really relaxed guy,a helpful type of person that is practically always happy. he grew up in an up tight village containing a rather low population which affected the vilage in the ways of saying, lowly rich. It didn't other him highly though, he juts was the laid back guy whom had no worries in the word. Until the arts have commenced interestig his somewhat. He began training and it grew very serious to him. His parents were happy to see him finally doing somehing and that he'd be able to put his mind to something and the more he trained, the more it seemed as though he had talent for it, of course, those are the effects of training but he seemed very good for short training. He mastered the sword very good aswell as the hand-to-hand combat. After, not long later he went in training, paying a master of the arts of a ninja and became even better under the training of a true master of the arts. Now, he protects his home village and fights for good.
Extras:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Kojima cut a man in half because he was pleading for mercy. This pissed Kojima off because only the good gave mercy and the man was asking Kojima who was evil to the core. He sheathed muramasa and grinned evily. Everything was going the way he wanted it to go. Evil was winning and good was losing. Kojima turned to walk but, he was stopped by two knights. "You will die evil one." one of the knights said and the knights ran at Kojima. Kojima quickly pulled out muramasa and chopped the knights in two with only one strike. "Foolish idiots. You cannot kill me." Kojima said as he put muramasa up. He then started to walk out of the pathetic town.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Kai sighed deeply signifying boredom. He ruffled his blond hair with his right leathered black glove. As he swiftly dismissed his hand, he felt all the hairs falling back down, resting upon his head. ''How can life be so ever boring!'' He whinned as he contiued his venture through the village. It was night, when night struck, it meant war, deaths. A lot would be burried tomorrow morning, moans of the soldiers whom lost their fidel companions over night. The sound of the ground being punctured by the wooden or metal shovels penetrating the ground to release a dirt which made a hole.

''What's the youst, even if I would budge, even if I would pierce my boredom by helping the suffering less fortunate. It would not rise amongst the citizens. It would only save some which would be rplaced by more deaths. There are more caused decease than I could help so what's the youst... The village needs a hero, one who would overwhelm them with hope... If only that one would show up...'' He thought aloud.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Mystic-Fire said:
''What's the youst, even if I would budge, even if I would pierce my boredom by helping the suffering less fortunate. It would not rise amongst the citizens. It would only save some which would be rplaced by more deaths. There are more caused decease than I could help so what's the youst... The village needs a hero, one who would overwhelm them with hope... If only that one would show up...'' He thought aloud.

(( What the hell is a 'youst'? Oh....! xD You mean 'use', right? ))

(( EDIT: Meh.... can't post untill Jet posts... ))

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Leon sped out of the town area, heading to a place where he sensed hate. He held, firmly in his hand, a knife. A simple knife, which could be used to kill many if used correctly. Not many people were skilled these days, except the constant murderers, and the few who try to stop, but fail. Leon continued to speed, but then his head flicked to a side. He saw a village, and sensed darkness and hate from it.

"That most be the evil i sensed..." Leon said as he scratched the bottom of his eye. Leon held his knife firm, and slashed at a man who tried to hit him. "And the people here aren't too smart..." He said with a sigh as he walked into the town. He then saw a man, and walked over to him. "Hey, you have any clue what's going on...?"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Kojima was satified at how many people he had killed today. Kojima was probably the most skilled and evil man of all time and Kojima knew this to be a fact. He then started to think about all the deaths that had happened but, then he was interuppted by a man. The man had asked Kojima what was going on but, Kojima didn't answer his question. Instead he pulled out muramasa and said "Another victim." He the lunged his sword at the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back