• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ether Vibes NEW!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com

NEW!!!

TheEtherVibesV6.png

cnc please...:embarassed:

V1
TheEtherVibesV1.jpg

V2
TheEtherVibesV2.jpg

V3
TheEtherVibesV3.jpg

V4
TheEtherVibesV4.jpg

V5
TheEtherVibesV5.jpg

cnc please...:embarassed:​

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: The Ether Vibes O.O

Hmm... Personally, I don't actually like any one of them by itself, but I think a combination of v1 and v5 would be the best. The yellow strip over Neku really kills the others, so that's why I'm liking v1 in that area. The colour combination you've used is a bit odd... but it still works pretty decently. I think you might ither need to tone down or strengthen the colours, because at the moment it's looking a bit bland :3 nice work though!

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com

Hmm... Personally, I don't actually like any one of them by itself, but I think a combination of v1 and v5 would be the best. The yellow strip over Neku really kills the others, so that's why I'm liking v1 in that area.

Yeah I guess the yellow strip over him shouldn't be there. I actually thought it was nice XDDDDD And he's too bright huh. I guess neku should be in front of the strip, lessen brightness...and I guess the other parts are a little blurry :/

The colour combination you've used is a bit odd... but it still works pretty decently. I think you might ither need to tone down or strengthen the colours, because at the moment it's looking a bit bland :3 nice work though!

haha I'm funky with colors:36:

YAY thanks ^^

...uhm one question...so how do you edit a work from a looooong time ago? Like do you remake everything??? or you save it in a format that doesent merge the layers...or you just save the individual layers O.O?????

Lancelot

Awards

Yeah, you'd be best to save them in the default file type, GIMP's is .xcf, PS' is .psd. Generally if you just type in the name you give it and hit enter, it'll automatically save it to the default

Lancelot

Awards

Hah, yeah. It took me a while to work that out too

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

Make one without text.

Lancelot

Awards

well .gif can save layers too, but it makes everything directly pixelled, so that's why it's used for animations only

D

Deleted member 36435

Save it as a .png and not a .jpg to improve that low quality feel you have going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back